Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The promising architect

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Yalara
Tag | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

As time went on, the once fledgling occultist that Empyrean had met within that worn church had quickly wormed her way into plenty of minds. The necromancer had become the talk of the academy along with being feared/respected by her peers. A few days ago both Empyrean and Adeline had been in touch, messaging one another with both expressing the need for a fresh check in.

This time it would be the emperor himself that was formally invited to the world of Yalara, a planet of little reputation that wasn't really talked about by many until recently by those who transported what one could describe as a corpse cart of bodies ranging from simple beasts to men.

As his ship came into orbit, the man's eyes could see the sickly world just down below. Miles of once healthy land now corrupted and tainted, the dead walked just about everywhere... To some it would look like an apocalypse, but to Adeline and her growing number this place was becoming refined, like a lovely piece of art. The ever-growing temple now loomed over the land, its sturdy walls constantly being expanded by the hive of undeath that seemed to originate from deep within that place.

For now, this world remained only on the border of Sith space... And Adeline was the queen of this goetic hive.

As the ship was cleared to land, there would be hardly any need for guards to stay in the area. Adeline herself waited for the emperor, arms crossed behind herself.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

As the ship came to land, the door opened with great flair - the walk of two gilded Praetorians exiting first. Their massive stature and great armor was specifically designed for royal processions, but there was no doubt they were some of the deadliest soldiers in the Empire. Behind them walked the slightly hunched, almost decrepit corpse god - the Dread Emperor Empyrean.​
Metal eyes looked over Adeline, and he nodded as the others in the party slowly fell in behind him - diplomats, sepulchral priests, any others that came with the Emperor's detail.​
"You've corrupted this world well. The magicks of undeath are rampant here. I assume you are to be given credit for this?", he said, another person somewhere in the back quietly writing stuff on a short hand writer in the air.​

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Yalara

Adeline gives the man a formal bow, soon flashing her sharp fangs in a smile.

"Well but of course my lord! From humble beginnings I started making connections, even designing this temple myself. Its inner workings now the hive of my little creations... As you no doubt saw, they work endlessly for me. Not as efficient as say an automated factory, but for gathering raw material? They get it done, along with being able to defend themselves thanks to keeping some knowledge in that brain.

She lets out a small chuckle, turning as a hulking undead brute that seemed to be made of several people walked in. Despite the creature saying nothing, its master got the message. Shooing the being off in a slightly agitated manner before it left.

"My apologies, they come and inform me when a new batch of cattle has arrived. I hand pick through the large batches, picking which ones get kept in the vats and which ones get turned into part of my little hive."

Adeline turns on a heel, gesturing for the man and his guard to follow as she would take them through the place. The inside of the temple itself smelt of death, hundreds.. No, thousands of servants under Adeline seemed to be working on tasks. From basic ones like making sure the refined obsidian walls remained polished to some transporting cargo... Stinking cargo... It may have been covered up, but one could tell it was more bodies about to be processed into this seemingly never ending necropolis. Most impressive of all the creatures here were those aforementioned hulks, alchemized muscle with armor plates grated onto the skin itself. Their backs big enough to carry ordinance, arms bulky enough to carry a cannon... Though some did have blades grafted and molded into the arm, with the blade being the hand itself. After some time she takes them to an elevator, the group goes down... The ride took thirty minutes, going past several stops. The surface layer of the temple seemed to be only the tip of the iceberg, this underground section was the temple. Perhaps more vast then what most would expect just by seeing the surface, hard telling just how many creatures dwelled within this place. No light would be found here, no sun, no electric lamps even. In an act of courtesy, Adeline offers over some lights to aid them until they finally made it to the heart of this pit of the damned, Adeline's chamber.

As the door opened, she twists a knob right near the entrance, making very low powered lights hum to life. One of the very few rooms that held any source of light, strictly for visitors such as this. The room itself was nothing too fancy, a work in progress so to speak. On her desk there was a strange staff made from a black metal, cold to the touch. Beside it was a tome made of an unknown skin, locked shut of course. All around the ceiling there were hundreds of little alchemized bat-like creatures, some waking thanks to the light. Swiftly flying down to their mother, huddling under her black dress. She gently takes a seat, moving some papers aside as she gestures to a chair for Empyrean to sit at.

"Now that we are actually here within my chamber, what all do you wish to speak about? I know we discussed a fresh check in, a report you could say... I know this little civil war has been... Rough for both sides."

It was no secret that the vampiress hadn't publicly picked a side, still remaining a wildcard.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Empyrean sat with little flair, letting the others seperate themselves into their various packs to look over the world and it's necropolis - other ships around the planet scoured, did census, or scanned for planetary anomolies. The Emperor simply would speak to the soon to be governess of this world.​
"Growing pains - but expected. There was no outcome in which Darth Carnifex would simply surrender himself to the new order, and I would not dishonor the Sith by simply claiming victory. I would show them openly what the Imperium will accomplish.", he said plainly, simply, like the facts were self evident.​
"A final nail in the old order, persay."​
"As the Kainite retreats and I settle the last vestiges of this uprising, my mind returns to expansion. Hearing of your necropolis, I deemed it fitting to ask how it was coming - and how it can soon be brought into the fold of the Imperium. How you, as well, are handling in this... political turmoil."​

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Adeline's chamber

The scans would of course find corruption in huge splotches on this planet, massive swathes of dead land where the undead roamed aimlessly... Anything that died there seemed to come back as a husk, destined to be added to the cancerous central hive that Empyrean was within right now. Other far more detailed scans showed signs of unknown powers, soon the scanner would black out and break. Whatever they found had peered right back, perhaps in a more unfavorable way.

"Oh of course my lord, just a shame such things have to be focused on is all... Lots of room to grow, hopefully this doesn't hinder expansion all too much."

"As the Kainite retreats and I settle the last vestiges of this uprising, my mind returns to expansion. Hearing of your necropolis, I deemed it fitting to ask how it was coming - and how it can soon be brought into the fold of the Imperium. How you, as well, are handling in this... political turmoil."

"I would like to integrate this place as soon as the imperium will have her, so far the only obstacle... If you can even call it that.. Are the natives here. Slowly I have been adding them to my ranks of course, I want to turn this place into a hub for anyone who enjoys the art of necromancy. In time I wish to train them, then you can have my necromancers on the front lines in order to raise the dead on both sides. As for how I am doing? Well... I sit and watch, just as I always do."

An eye quickly opened within the darkness of Adeline's raven black hair, it vanished as quickly as it appeared.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have magnificent eyes? Mm, anyway I do hope my little report was satisfactory, is there anything else you wish to know about?"

bw49b5y.png

"Many have. Many more hate them.", he said without giving her a second thought.​
"None have lived that saw their true purpose."​
As he slowed himself down to the artistic outcropping of skulls and gilded gothic decor, he replied to her last question;​
"These undead. There are numerous ways to create such things, but only a few are truly sustainable. How do you do it?"​

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Yalara

"Well, I for one enjoy them."

The occultist gives a sly nod with a slight curved smile, she had always known Empyrean as a non nonsense man... Best to get to his questions.

"I consider the excellence of my creations to be part of my natural connection with undeath, through ritual and alchemic application I both raise and enhance them when I so desire. With all the wars everywhere it has been such a blessing to my number, the forgotten lay abandon in masses... I just so happen to give them a new home."

This implies more reasons as to why the woman hadn't taken a side... She was raising the dead from both, along with other wars around the galaxy.

"I look forward to this place becoming part of the imperium, when do you think delegates will be here in order to go through all the necessary bureaucratic processes? I can host something to celebrate, hopefully a more controlled party than the last, no?"

bw49b5y.png

She would feel a shift in his nature, as though he was not the man that had entered. His voice seemed to shift slightly, deeper, or perhaps with multiple tones within - it became suddenly hard to understand, to think, to percieve. He was not Empyrean, but the Emperor - and his weight seemed to crack stone with his step.​
"When the war is done, and I have wrestled the Kainite dogs into their place. When the Aing-Tii can no longer hide secrets from my sight. When the Mandalorians gnats can no longer bite our skin, scab us while we wound ourselves. This world of death will join the Imperirum when I have enacted death on a grand scale."​
His gaze shifted like a statues, stone grinding on stone, dust in its wake.​
"When there is time to surrender death unto death, citizen of the empire, Sith of the Order."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom