Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Problem with the Taff Family

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Location - Noverskaa The Valley of Oceans
Tom was wandering along the Valley of Oceans. It wasn't as nice as the waterfall of peace but a very very strong signal had brought him here. He was in all his weapons and armour he hoped whatever it was wasn't something serious. He had asked his daughter [member="Calithea Taff"] not to come along and same with his husband [member="Mykes Vatak"]. He was sure they would show up anyways.

Tom turned a corner and before him stood his father [member="Rex Taff"], a rather young boy and an [member="Salij-Nekt"] possibly others were here but Tom couldn't tell. He was so surprised to see them. "Dad? is that you? No it can't be, you can't be here the ME told me you had returned but that you were attempting to destroy them. What are you doing here?"

RexyDiv.png

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Location - Noverskaa The Valley of Oceans

Rex stood with [member="Salij-Nekt"] and a rather young boy waiting for his son. He had left a large comm signal nearby him because he knew [member="Tom Taff"] would come alone. He had half excepted his sister [member="Rachel Taff"] to show up as well, maybe she would later. He had come to prove a few things for Tom and have him join him and his brother. Or at least that is what he remembered the future saying.

"Tom it is good to see you. I see you followed my old code of ethics and came alone brilliant. You always were your Fathers son. I see the marks of one of my apprentices on you. Excellent perhaps he has done his job proper and I will be able to make this easy on you. Prepare to turn or die my son, my own sense tell me you will die then I will take your soul and shove it in this boy so everyone thinks you are dead and you can join me on the darkside of the force." He cackled.

Samael Snowsong

S
Location - Noverskaa

Where was she? Why was she her, she didn't know, what she did know was there was a massive Comm signal near here, maybe it was her crashed ship or help. I mean how else had she gotten her. She had come to visit her nephew or she had come from something else she couldn't remember, but here she was. She wandered along until she ran into her nephew. "Tom hi." Then she saw who she was looking at and she saw Rex but heard her other brother.

"I thought Rex had killed you. You are not turning our nephew Rowin. I will not stand for it." She knew why the young human man was here, he was an empty shell that needed to be filled and she didn't really recognise the race of the other one. But she was sure it bleed the dark side to. "How many apprentices do you have brother how many times do me and Rex have to destroy your empire of broken people before you are finally done. I may not have a lightsabre of my own but I do have one at least. I won't allow you to do this."

Salij Nekt followed [member="Rex Taff"] like a loyal dog. On his back, his axe and his new large saber. The Anubian had come with the Chiss master to a planet it cared not to learn the name of, and then found that Rex had a child. And he stood before him. Scowling over them, not joining his father? A powerful force user? Such a powerful master? There are two others as well, but most of his attention is on the son. Salij had no heirs, so had no ideas on how children normally were. For now, the Anubian was a complete silent guardian. Silently judging them.

Mykes Taff went with [member="Tom Taff"] to the signal source, and there he was. The one whom had disappeared so many years ago. Mykes held his partners hand tight, glaring at the hound-like creature that glared at them. He stood in a protective stance by Tom's side, and looked to [member="Rachel Taff"]. Since when did Tom have an aunt? He shook his head, focusing once more upon [member="Rex Taff"] who was speaking. And he dared to speak up himself. "Really, you greet your only son in such a way after years?" He felt angry. And even though he had no weapon of his own, he would stand up for himself.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom looked at [member="Rachel Taff"] his auntie as she spoke to his father. He listened to his fathers words knowing they were not his own. "who is rowin? Why is he supposed to be dead. Why do you want me to turn dad your whole ethics were to keep balance?" He shook his head as he activated his two lightsabres the third one he gave to Rachel and a fourth to his lover [member="Mykes Vatak"].

The beast man [member="Salij-Nekt"] said nothing. Watching them silently, the small boy also said nothing. not surprising he was empty. "Mykes I told you not to come but thank you anyways, I love you and having you here will help me stay grounded." He hoped Mykes would remain beside him through all this.
RexyDiv.png

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex listened to them all or it would be more likely to say Rowin listened to them all. "Ah sister how kind of you to remember me and you never destroyed my empire of broken people. But I am glad you are here to watch your nephew die. Oh [member="Mykes Vatak"] yes Rex remembers you. Your with Tom now how about that still together that is better than anything the three of us pulled off." He laughed

"Oh Tom who am I? I am Rowin Taff at your service" He said with a bow "I am the one who ensnared your father, I am the one who currently controls him. As I said you will die your friends too. Sister I will finally finish our dance as for you mykes may your blade stay true." As he said so Rex got into [member="Salij-Nekt"] head and began convincing him that killing Rex would be a brilliant idea.

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel was going to pay for [member="Tom Taff"] and [member="Mykes Vatak"] to have a wedding if they survived this. Because she decided that it would be best for them to finally have that bond together. They were very adorable. She listened to Tom and Rowin. "Tom this is my brother Rowin he has taking over Rex. Our family had three of us, the darkness came first or Rowin, then came the mediator Rex between light and dark, finally me the light to brighten all else. Rex was the only one who could balance us."

She sighed upset "That was till Rowin killed all of our family, and nearly me. I thought Rex had killed him, but obviously he hid in Rex for years waiting to build in strength and now he wants to kill us all. Only Rex has ever been powerful enough to stop him but with both together I don't think we can." She switched on her lightsabre it to a light blue almost as if she imprinted on it. "But my blade stands ready, may I die in battle rather than become a twisted spawn of yours."

Salij-Nekt had not known this, all these people seemed to be family. And Salij was just the outside man. Salij suddenly had an idea, why was [member="Rex Taff"] just standing there, talking to them? Or, Rowin as it was, why just talk to them? He felt something nagging in the back of his mind, that Rowin was weak in doing this. Just talking, not taking action. The others activated their sabers, and Salij activated his as he let out a snarl. But ideas were coming to mind. Ideas filling his brain. That he must take action...

"I couldn't leave you alone, I never can" he said, as he took the saber. Mykes had handled blades yet never a saber, but knew how to activate. So then he did so, activating the saber. As he looked between the family members round the place. It was nothing like his family, he had to say just that. "Tom you...have interesting family" he murmured to him, he just couldn't really hold back on saying so. And the canine activated his saber. Was this truly going to end in a fight? Mykes wasn't sure if he could exactly handle a fight. [member="Tom Taff"] had two sabers, [member="Rachel Taff"] one saber. And he had one...

The canine had a long saber, that looked rather odd and [member="Rex Taff"] one saber. It seemed almost an equal fight, Tom and Mykes equal in strength, Rachel no doubt experienced. Rex, or whomever controlled him very experienced and the canine...well he looked like a very aggressive type.

Calithea had stowed away with Tom and Mykes. She didn't think she was exactly supposed to be here (especially considering her father told her specifically not to come), but the girl had managed to follow them to the meeting area. Most importantly, she sensed the worry in her father's voice and saw it in his eyes.

Something weird was going on and she just didn't know what! Or who! Or why! But Cali knew she was going to find! Although she was somewhat late, she stared as she saw the man that would have been her grandfather. Was he going to try to kill her dads? Or the other woman? And who was the other man there?!

She decided to make herself known as she jumped out and ran towards her two dads. "Dads... What's going on?!" She stayed behind them, though, as she didn't have any gear to truly wear.

[member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Mykes Vatak"] | [member="Salij-Nekt"] | [member="Rachel Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He smiled "Well, well, well give a cookie to the smart girl who remembers things. Here I was thinking you had forgotten all about me only to prove me wrong." He saw a small girl. "Well, well, well Rex look you have a grand daughter, well little girl when I finish off your dads and your great aunt, me your great uncle and you are gonna have a little chat. Maybe you will be a better choice than your dad anyways." He gave an evil laugh

He didn't even turn as he said "Now [member="Salij-Nekt"] strike down all our enemies, kill them all and let the dust settle on their bones." He said, however Rex had convinced Salji at this point the greatest threat the biggest enemy was Rex's body. The master should be free and placed into the young boy's body but the current body was holding him captive he need to destroy it to free the master.

Salij-Nekt saw that a small girl had come. But in war, there was casualties. And none were viewed as too innocent or young to him. Luckily for them, there was another target in mind. The Anubian looked to [member="Rex Taff"] with a silent mind, a cold stare. His saber lined up. Then it happened in a flash. He struck forth, spearing his master through the back. With nothing but a snarl, twisting it round. With his savage strength he pulled back. With one of his feet he pushed Rex forward. "Weak..." the Anubian snarled down at Rex, and looked up at the others. Before reaching down and snapping the amulet off then hauled the boy over his shoulder. "You are all lucky I do not plan to kill any of you..."

[member="Calithea Taff"] [member="Mykes Vatak"] [member="Rachel Taff"] [member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom watched as [member="Salij-Nekt"] basically gutted his father in front of him. He couldn't help but drop to his knees looking at Rex's body. As the anbiuan moved away there was the sound of Rex's voice for a few minutes carried through the valley.

Que que na-to-ra
You will understand
Listen with your heart
You will understand

Let it break upon you
Like a wave upon the sand
Listen with your heart
You will understand

Tom broke into tears as he heard it said. He grabbed [member="Mykes Vatak"] into a hug. Crying deeply and sobbing into mykes. "we were going to save him. we were going to bring him back and now he is goneeee." he cried.
RexyDiv.png

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel watched in horror as her brother was killed before her eyes. Although she had no doubt [member="Rowin Taff"] had made it out somehow. She knew that Rex was dead. She listened to the song as it spoke volumes to her as well and she saw she could see a spectral figure that looked like him for a second then it was gone. She watched as her nephew broke into tears over his fathers death.

She however focused her attention on [member="Calithea Taff"]. Giving the girl a hug. "Please be strong for your dads they need you right now, go to them. Help them through their grieving please." She would say standing up and walking over to Rex's body. She removed the armour from him and began using what little bit of force light she knew to destroy it. No one deserved to be entombed in such evil. As she did she cried.

Mykes jumped in shock, unable to utter a breath as Rex was felled suddenly. The Anubian, he had turned on his master. He felt anger, yet sadness. And then [member="Tom Taff"]'s emotions crashed into him, like a wave that brought him down as Tom cried against him. He cried back, letting the saber in hand go. "He's gone...We tried but he is gone..." He felt pain. Unable to have helped someone. It hit hard, and he felt anger under all the sadness. This was something that would always stay with him.

It had happened all so sudden and a small scream escaped the child's lips as she saw Rex get killed by the Anubian. She had one hand over her mouth as she processed what she saw - she had never seen someone die before. Especially in such a gruesome way.

Calithea stared but [member="rachel taff"] told her to go be with her dads. She gave a small, terrified nod before rushing into hugging both of her dads. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered as she rested her head on the grieving [member="Tom Taff"]. She made sure she didn't look towards the other man's body as Rachel began to do something.

This was just horrible...

[member="Mykes Vatak"] @Salij-Nekt @Rex Taff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom