Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval

An Introduction…

The Primeval is a faction dedicated to the old ways of the force. A place where witches, sorcerers, and those who walk the fine lines of reality can tap into their true potential. A place where explorers can dive headfirst into the unknown, and summon ethereal forces from dark dimensions.

Some seek Gods, whereas others simply seek what cannot be explained.

Ultimately the goal of the Primeval is to unleash the true might of the force and transcend, and to bring this transcendence to light for all to witness.

In this end there is no sacrifice too great. For great evil can be justified by an even greater good.

Why Join?

The Primeval is not a political faction. There is no empire-building, no focus on planetary governments or subjugating star systems. All of that is background fluff and will never become the focus of faction storylines.

Instead, the Primeval is about achieving a greater understanding of the force and the galaxy. In Star Wars canons (legends included) there exist many references and portrayals of extra dimensional figures, places, and powers. As well as various strange relics, artifacts, and locations hidden throughout the galaxy.

Our storylines focus on exploring and harnessing these things, and fighting through—with wit and brawn—those who would stand in the way. This is a faction for Dathomiri witches, Sith sorcerers, and any force users who may see the force in a different light than either traditional Jedi and Sith would.

Themes: Extra-dimensional exploration, force sorcery and witchcraft, zealotry
Touchstones: Doctor Strange, The Chronicles of Riddick, Warhammer 40k, H.P. Lovecraft

What to Expect

Expect a story-driven faction that focuses more on developing character relationships, exploring niche areas of Star Wars lore, and expanding the Primeval religion. For those with nonreligious characters you can choose to keep them that way, although attempts at conversation or indoctrination are likely (which can be fun in its own right).

Ultimately we intend to maintain a focus on the Primeval as a group, rather than a government. So although we may indoctrinate world leaders or enslave a populace to our whim, the Primeval will never rule anyone directly nor attempt to. It is not a faction for establishing planetary governments or corporate alliances, but rather an approach to unlocking the force and pursuing character development.

If you wish to join the Primeval please head over to our faction page which has a list of information and ongoing threads.

For any questions you may @mention me in a reply or PM me directly. I can also be found in the Chaos discord too (same as my character name).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom