Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval Crusades [Episode I: Fires of Industry]

Eternalfire-0_zpsw4xqmqcn.png
The Order of the Righteous Flame
"We shall cleanse this Galaxy with a Righteous Flame..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..:: The Primeval Crusades ::..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..:: Episode I: The Fires of Industry ::..
The Northern Sectors of the Galaxy have been held beneath the sway for a dangerous Force Cult, focused upon ancient deities and spreading their beliefs with a zealous fervor. World upon world fell beneath their march, and at the height of their power they challenged the Mandalorians, Republic and even the Silver Sanctum Coalition; made even more dangerous with their close ties to the One Sith Empire.
They looked poised to over run the Northern Sectors of the Galaxy; yet rather than turning upon those worlds without, they fell upon those within.
Civil War!
With their leaders disappearing or otherwise mired in their own power grabs, the Primeval has fallen unto itself, and those Sectors, Systems and Worlds they once held are now left defenseless or under the sway of those few remnants of the Primeval that still cling to power.
The Order of the Righteous Flame can not let this stand, for the people have been held in bondage by the cult for too long. Thus the Fires of Industry burn brighter, smoke fills the skies and machines of war are forged for the First Crusade.
Welcome!

This represents the first in a long line of ambitious threads (or rather series thereof), consisting of multiple episodes to involve the Order of the Righteous Flame and those remaining individuals of the Primeval still holding power in their former territory.

Thus the stage is set for the Primeval Crusade: Episode I: The Fires of Industry.

This Episode will consists of multiple threads, the first being the establishment of a new Order of the Righteous Flame fortress temple on Mygeeto. The focus of these threads is the industrial build up of warmachines, vessels, vehicles, forces of the Order of the Righteous Flame.

Likewise, the mirror would be the stimulation of the Primeval Remnant forces being gathered together upon hearing of rumors of a military build up meant to push through their former territory.

This in no way is meant to remove what the Primeval have done; rather it is meant to offer new stories, to see the events and effects of the fall of the Primeval.

This is thus both a thread for discussion and a LFG to find those interest in a long run; multiple episodic campaigns with multiple threads.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Then, you must summon me massster.... So that I can eat your remains and we will be together forever and ever...

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] - Love it!

Sounds good.

I'll be seeing how many members of the Order of the Righteous Flame I can get interested in this.

[member="Mishk"]

I would hope that you would join; as you're also a member of the Order.

As I mentioned, I'll be trying to get more of our members involved in this as well.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

As I've mentioned, This is planned to be multiple Campaigns with multiple episodes.

Episode I is just the planning stage, which will kick off with the Order coming to Mygeeto to begin setting up their FOB.

Primeval Remnant spies or those still loyal could potentially catch wind of what's going on and inform others, leave other Warlords out of the known to further their own power, or even attempt to rally the Primeval together again to stand united against a religious order that is calling for a crusade against them.

I can PM or exchange skypes with the current Primeval faction owner to better hammer out the plan.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] Of course, I'm all about the cleansing.

Could I make a thread where we meet? IC, my character has seen yours around in a few venues related to GR-Mando issues, but that's all.

While this is a Discussion, we do have the time to figure out what is going on in terms of who will be on which side. As mentioned, I would like to produce story driven threads that would focus upon the Order and the Primeval.

I was wanting to provide at least a week or more to gather as many interested individuals as possible before kicking it off; with the potential being in igniting a spark in both of our factions.

That is good to hear.

[member="Tubal Sahon"]

A meeting thread would be welcomed. If you have something in mind and as you said would like to post it, then I will endeavor to respond to it as rapidly as I can.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]

The Republic has been chasing agents of the primevil, Balagothians to be more precise in their systems for a while. Would it be ok to join in, maybe as guard for [member="Suravi Teigra"] ?

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] I think waiting much more than a week may be a bit excessive, whatever remains of the Primeval are likely itching to jump. It's been a while!

'sides, Episode one is just the setup, does absolutely EVERYONE, need to be critically involved in that? :p

[member="Mantic Dorn"] I am not at all averse to your coming, if it's alright with her :)

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

For security purposes, I'll be hosting the meeting on my home planet of Kiribi, so everyone will be well guarded. It's meant to be a one-on-one session to get a feel for [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] to determine if it's a good idea to back her campaign with Kiribian support.

Suravi Teigra said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"]

For security purposes, I'll be hosting the meeting on my home planet of Kiribi, so everyone will be well guarded. It's meant to be a one-on-one session to get a feel for [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] to determine if it's a good idea to back her campaign with Kiribian support.
Was that a, "sure come along but RP guard and dont take over the thread" or was it a "no, you are not welcome?" ;)

[member="Mantic Dorn"] It's meant to be a private thread, so go away. :p

Anyway, my intent with Kiribian involvement is to clean up our backyard in the North Western quadrant. While the Republic may never have a presence out in the old Primeval territories, I want to make sure the Sith doesn't either.

[member="Suravi Teigra"] Ok, cool!

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] - with above in mind, is there still a chance to join in? NMot in tyour thread with [member="Suravi Teigra"] but the overall story somewhere?
Mantic has been tracking and investigating the Primevil and I got a bone to pick with [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] and I just figured this could be a nice wrap up for him as well, but otherwise I'll just be in my own corner here, no worries ;)

I'll begin the official first thread of Episode I on Monday or Tuesday (as my Birthday is this Sunday).

I'll leave the set up of the private thread to you and I'll reply when I can.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

I don't mind you tagging along (if you're providing security or other role in the Campaigns).

Though it may be odd considering it is a group of NFUs going on a Crusade into territory that was once held by FUs; to have a Jedi tagging along as well, so we'll see what happens.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom