Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval (Criticize us)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

To be honest with the trouble you guys are stirring with the Mandos you guys are awesome and might just be a worthier opponent then OS. I look forward to seeing how you guys progress

Arumi Zy said:
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

To be honest with the trouble you guys are stirring with the Mandos you guys are awesome and might just be a worthier opponent then OS. I look forward to seeing how you guys progress
We're gonna wreck the whole galaxy.
I meant to change alts. Oh well.
post-1372-0-81297600-1340660511.gif

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries... oh wait. You mean the faction?

Well, very good and very opportunistic. You seem to know what you're doing with this lot, and you're attracting a very... attractive following. Your faction is going places.

Otherwise, I still think it's too early for me to give any more useful opinion, however. :)

Perhaps put more of an emphasis on converting than slaughtering the inhabitants of your newly conquered territories. Can't very well accrue new followers if you've killed them all.

Otherwise the faction appears appropriately macabre.

Hion the Herglic said:
Perhaps put more of an emphasis on converting than slaughtering the inhabitants of your newly conquered territories. Can't very well accrue new followers if you've killed them all.
This has been noted and Azrael Asura is taking steps to gain more followers instead of killing them all. Those who refuse to convert, however, are either forced to or slaughtered. As it should be.
Furthermore a few plots are being cooked up up in this 'ol noggin as I type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom