Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Plight of Refugees

I've wanted to write stories dealing with refugees for a while now. The Chaos galaxy has a lot of refugees from various war-torn planets, so I've simplified things by choosing to focus on just one particular group, the Shi'ido. Their homeworld was conquered by the Brotherhood of the Maw, who later committed genocide against them using a biological weapon called the Wretchedness.

The survivors are scattered across the galaxy. Inanna, a Shi'ido herself, has been serving her people by acting as their representative and advocate. So far I've mostly had her working as a diplomat, trying to get amnesty and sanctuary for the refugees, but I want to expand beyond that and have her tracking down other survivors, uncovering double agents, getting into fights, etc. Basically anything that allows me to explore other aspects of her character.

Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

I believe I'm one of your Padawans (under a different account) so I hope you don't mind interacting with the same writer in two different characters.

Darth Mori

I can see the potential here. But while Mori may be genetically Shi'ido, I assume she has no cultural connection to the Shi'ido people or Lao-mon. So - I'm assuming we fight? Maybe have some deception involved if Mori poses as a refugee?

Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

I believe I'm one of your Padawans (under a different account) so I hope you don't mind interacting with the same writer in two different characters.

Darth Mori

I can see the potential here. But while Mori may be genetically Shi'ido, I assume she has no cultural connection to the Shi'ido people or Lao-mon. So - I'm assuming we fight? Maybe have some deception involved if Mori poses as a refugee?
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth I'm aware lol, and not at all, doesn't bother me one bit!

I'm interested in this senator character Forlan providing a home for refugees that want to permanently relocate to Champala, as he himself was once a refugee (and would be happy to help any people that hate Dark Siders too).

I originally also was thinking perhaps my AC character Lansal Akira Lansal Akira might possibly negotiate a place for refugees to settle on Felucia to help rebuild it but I don't think ICly he has the authority to make decisions for his homeworld + I'm planning a Mission in the near future to eradicate dark side wildlife on the planet so in the meantime the planet is actually kind of dangerous lol.

Last edited:

Vesta

V
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth
True, she has virtually no ties to the Shi'ido culture - but I'm more looking to take an 'L' here and a fight isn't the way for me to do that. I mean that can be incorporated into things if that interests you in a way to start and/or end a theoretical thread, but she'll be more sour about being philosophically defeated than literally beaten.

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth
True, she has virtually no ties to the Shi'ido culture - but I'm more looking to take an 'L' here and a fight isn't the way for me to do that. I mean that can be incorporated into things if that interests you in a way to start and/or end a theoretical thread, but she'll be more sour about being philosophically defeated than literally beaten.

oooooooooo girl

Okay, I gotcha. Did you have another idea for how to start the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom