Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The Pirates of the Sithocean (Open to Pirates/Outlaws/TSE)

Nathema
Alice's Bar
dag7ctt-130538cc-df94-4111-83f3-86fb53f7951c.jpg

It was a random and remote place to say the very least but it was new and new openings tended to attract new people. In this case the crew of The Revenant and the free booze they offered to patrons. All a Pirate wanted was ale and money, they had plenty of both after the stunt they pulled. Ever wary the trio of Alejandro Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart and Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen enjoyed their evening and their spoils together.

The place was pretty chit, but that was the point to draw away many if any eyes. Here in Sith space pirates needed to be extra careful because death was a sure fire sentence without the extra judicial rights of more civilized folk. Why then where they here? Why risk it in the first place and instead of a backswill place like this why not go to Naboo and relax? Someone here was offering a special job, a patriot if you will.

The meeting place was here and the trio was already inside, sitting in the back of the bar to eye any potential threats coming in from the only entrence. Inside the place were many members of their crew, vastly increasing in number by the day. Their weapons had to be smuggled in and they were not currently on any type of smuggling job.

As far as they were concerned they were just here to pick up the task and have a few drinks while they waited. His codename was 'Patriot' and that's all they had to go by, usually that was pretty normal.

"To bring us all into sith space to pick up a job is gotta be a little extra. Just to get to this backwater swill I had to bribe three imperials."

"We're gonna be fine" He replied, taking a swig of his drink that was for the most part, fine, it was just fine. Nothing special. He passed Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen a drink and a large cigar on top of a crystalline cylinder holder.

The exotic dancers were above average but nothing like Zeltros or something like that. "Have I ever lead you astray?"

He downed a second drink, more as a show of his own bravado as was custom. Wincing, he managed to continue. "Remember that mess Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart got us into in Corellia by smashing a durasteel pipe upside the head of a custodian?" He threw his hands up defensively and assumed a non-accusatory stance.

"Now I'm not saying the man didn't deserve but It was my new lady contact that got us into the speeder before the cavalry arrived"

He laid back and kicked up His boots, lightning a cigar and puffing away. "We pick the job up and dash, in the mean time we chill and wait for this man to arrive."

He eyed the Twi'lek dancer, red, incredibly expensive and rare. Kidnapping her and selling her to some undesirables would net them a quarter in the bank, which meant the owner of the place had money to throw around. Then why was it so run down?

"You seeing the ruby show? Even in Zeltros you don't see those everyday."

"No I recon you don't see those every day and let alone in this back water system, makes you wonder why its so run down" He replied, taking the cigar that Alejandro passed over and kicking back. Putting his legs up on the table. He takes a few puffs and signals the bar tender to come over. "Hey there sweet stuff! How about you bring us another round of Ale why we wait for our friend?" The bar tender, a blue Twi'lek with a sky blue dress with an opening on the right side allowing for her leg to move out of the dress, showing some leg action as she walks seductively and waring am expensive looking neckless with red Sapphire dangling down the middle, almost pointing as her chest.

The bartender "Well your looking parched honey bunny. Can I interest you in some of our exotic drinks, instead of that boring Ale?" She then pointed out different cocktails in the bar. Mordok " I like that tall green bottle with the Octocorpion in it. What is that bright blue liquor inside? " Bartender " Well honey that is a sweet and sower rum mix" Mordok " Hell I'll take 4 rounds of Ale and the bottle." The bartender slimes and turns. Mordok then grabs her hand in an effort to sweet talk her.

The bartender quickly moves her hand away. " Well mister that is no way to pick up a lady" Mordok " Well pardon me my heard, I have been surrounded by savages for too long. My name is Mordok the trick or treater. Let me showing a trick that will motivate you to give me your hallow scanner frequency." The Bar tender: "Well I'll bite love, lets see it." Mordok "Look behind you" He had used the force to grab a yellow looking flower from the table behind her and he had placed it on the left side if her neckless and had set up a mirror when she looked back at Mordok after finding nothing behind her.

The Bartender was very amused and said " haha how cute you are. My name is Nala and look in you pocket" she said with a smirk as she walked away to get our order. Mordok looked and found a slip of paper with the requested channel frequency. " Well look at that Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya ! Looks like I picked up a thing or two from your extra ness." as he puts the paper back in his pocket and takes another puff.

Alejandro always said, we and only we use our gifts to their best use: Lust and Power. They were surrounded by booze, women and money, they were also sitting on a few guns that they smuggled inside this very bar. The life of a real pirate, fearless of both law and danger.

He laughed at His allies' success, feeling as if He himself was the architect of a lot that just happened there, marvelous. "Excellently played"

Out of all the bottles as always this maniac picked the one most likely to be not advised for human consumption. This thing had a live thing inside it and it was light blue. His new friend came back promptly, filled their ale and laid down the thing on a cryochamber to keep the thing inside alive until popped open. Barbaric but incredibly exotic.

"We made a killing on our last blut even though its a miracle you didn't kill me" He said as he raised his glass in a toast to all of them and the crew. Around the bar, subtly but surely many of his men raised their glasses too.

"To profit gentlemen"

"To profit!!!!!" yelled Mordok as he toasted with a grin while also looking around the bar secretively with his orange eyes, as is his way to always be on the alert. Especially in Sith space. He then swallowed his ale and used the force to snap off the stinger on the octoscorpion so the animal can sting him as he drinks this bright blue rum mix.

Mordok pours some of this exquisitely exotic sweet and sower cocktails in 3 ale cups (for Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya , Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart and him self). Yet he realizes that through his flirting with the bar tender he forgot that Aaron as not around. Last he remembered he noticed he was checking out that red Twi'lek, the exotic dancer. "Hey Alejandro! It looks like some one beat you to that red gal I think" he said mockingly after noticing that Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart disappeared after the red dancer finished her show.

Dark lights, women dancing, tall mugs of alcoholic beverage, it was a mans paradise. One drink after another Aaron knew no limits to his tolerance for his drinks. All he knew is that there was a new job, more things to steal, more people to kill, more adventures that follow...

Aaron lifts his tall mug of booze and gulps it down like its the last one in the entire galaxy. As he removes it from his lips and slowly lets down the mug, he notices Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen drinking and odd drink with an animal inside.

"Hey Dok!! what is that crazy drink!

Aaron screams out loud in the bar and everyone hears him, they turn and ignore after seeing his intimidating gaze and his threatening facial expressions. The man brought fear with just his very presence, Upon seeing Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen get stung by an octoscorpion, he decided to order the same drink.

"Hey barkeeper! one octothing drink!"

Aaron is the type of person that when drunk believes that his actions are proper but in reality what others see is complete disfunction, verbal impairment and a large dose of rage. As the attendant was preparing his drink, a red twi'lek passed and Aaron did not even notice the drink Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen was preparing him and completely forgot about his octoscorpion drink he ordered. After one decisive second Aaron stood up and started slowly walking fixing his attire to look presentable meanwhile the twi'lek notices him walking to her.

"Hey red girl... how about one of them dances..."

The twi'lek accepted as she was aroused by his intimidating figure among other physical traits and so they headed to the vip section which was a set of private rooms at the back of the bar that were one right next to each other and one curtain closed visual contact from anything happening inside. Aaron tipped her and she started dancing slowly and very sensually while slowly moving her hips and raising her arms with eye to eye contact that could enchant any living creature. Aaron was drunk, so he started flirting with her ever so smooth having conversations with her while she danced on his lap.

"Get closer, I don't bite"

He told the beautiful twi'lek to tease her to get close and she proceeded to do so by sitting on his lap and leaning back on him to speak to him closer to face. She got closer and closer until she can utter words whispered quietly to not get in trouble with the management.

"You should be careful, this place has a bad credit for disaster"

"Is that so?"

Aaron uttered as he enjoyed his dance, his arms around her waist and blood pumping to every veign. As he was gonna make his move and have some real entertainment, the attendant brought him the octoscorpion drink he ordered before...

"Hey! what are you doing here?

He yelled at the attendant startled and annoyed. He then proceeded to grab the drink and walk away to his companions Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya and Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen but not before whispering something to the twi'lek.

"Your coming with me tonight..."

Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen

Last edited:

It was a regular pirate mass under sith skies, but as soon as they toasted and Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart shouted back a single figure walked into the bar wearing a Sith Imperial officer's uniform. He didint really stick out like a sore thumb but the fact He was the only one who looked like he didint wanna be there tipped Alejandro off.

"That's our guy" He muttered under his breath. He took the blue bottle to his lips and felt the weird stinger of the creature swim up his lip, it didint hurt but it tasted bitter. As soon as he swallowed the liquid it felt like a million small crystals of booze going down his throat.

It was enough to bring men down, but Alejandro was a Legendary Pirate. He strolled next to the man, sat next to him in the barstool and calmly asked for "Two rhodian swivels please"

The man responded. "Mine with no cryoblast". That was the code, the two men turned and faced the other way and exchanged datacoms. The man left a large suit like case which Alejandro took back the stuff and made a cut to his neck signal to the barkeep.

The former 'patriot' would be disposed of soon after, a back alleyway in the house of a brothel, it didint matter. Alejandro had bought the entire place out and as of now, the bar was closed to anyone not part of the crew. Last call.

"Over here boys"

Alejandro called them to the back, the V.I.P. section and placed the data pad on the holoscreener. The information of the job would come up and upon opening the package, three Sith Imperial officer uniforms. Before them was a map to the Nathema Orbital Complex and detailed demands of the job.

- Infiltrate the Complex and kill General in command of the operation and if possible Onrai Onrai

- Sabotage any further production of Sith Ships

- Bonus for any any Sith Imperial officers neutralized

The information was came as a shock but a welcome one, Alejandro looked at Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen first because this was the kind of job he begged for since the beginning.

"Happy life day you psychopath"

But an idea was brewing in Alejandro's mind as he gazed into the map of this place, the biggest score of his pirate career. They were going to steal a star destroyer.

"Aaron you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Mordok looked at the information and transitioned his mind from booze and girls to the task at hand with a brooding look. He started looking over the star map and the schematics of the compound but noticed a blind spot in their patrol routs that can be exploited to our nefarious advantage. He looked at Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya and Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart who were chit chatting "Hey guys! check it out. I think we can nab us a star destroyer if we play it right." Said with greed and enthusiasms.

"So we get these uniforms on, I got to give you both a quick class on costumes and courtesies and get our hair to spec and we get going. We get to the transport and walk right in. With out rank insignia, I don't think they will check us out much. Trust me, the grunt is just trying to hide and sod off hehe."

"That means we got to cut your hair Alejandro" said Mordok concerned that he CPT would become very extra after hearing this news. " Once we are in, 1 needs to head over to the Star Destroyer that is nearest to the compound." He said as he explained that according to the data pad. The ship is only half completed but the reactor core should already be installed. Who ever gets picked for that has to 2 options. 1 walk right in under a fake progress inspection or he can enter the reactor core form the back of the ship bottom left trustor. He suspects that the work crew has to use hallway of some kind to install the cooling controls. The task is to deactivate the alarm systems and then the reactor cooling controls. "That will be the ship a ticking time bomb that will destroy the whole ship yard but we should be out by the time it goes. After getting that done you will have to get to the next ship over and take command to the command center " He said with concern due to this being a critical part to both escape and to create a distraction big enough for us to use for our escape from the system. " I say take a few of the boys with you to mascaraed as you security lackies."

Mordok then pointed at the building schematic and said "A team will have to make its way to the operations office and kill everyone inside, no exceptions. The facility will have blaster alarms so light sabers or blades only, and who ever we take with us will need to shot only if there is no other choice" He said with grate concern, knowing that trigger discipline is not high on the pirate crewman's skill set.

"After the Operations officers are put down and the facility alarm systems are disabled. You can use the vents above to get a drop on who over is in charge there"
Said Mordok as he pointed out that there is an executive looking office just 30 meter west of the operations office. " If we take the target down matters not. Once we get low on time we got to bail, kill or no kill because of that ship about to go nuclear." He said as he looked at Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya and Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart with a sense of urgency. "No messing about, we have to stick to the time table once that coolant system gets taken out."

He then explained that they can bust out of the front office window and the team can then slide down the top spire due to it being some crazy new architecture made so the tower is thick and have the structure facing the ship yard resemble a slide all the way down. " We then blast out way to the Star Destroyer and dip out" He said with excitement.

Mordok scanned the room looking at the team with concern. Not knowing if just maybe they have taken on more than they can shew.

Dea

D
VIP booths. They were often filled with a variety of people that were up to no good. And today was no exception.

Still getting used to her newfound powers and crystaline body, she decided to go on a bit of a test drive, as it were. Onrai Onrai gave her freedoms to wander, just not for too long or too far away. And she always had to return when called. Yet there was no desire yet to delve her into her true purpose with both feet right away, which was very fortunate.

Disguising herself as a beauty that befitted this bar a lot better than a woman seemingly carved out of expensive crystals through the simple art of illusion, she walked over to the VIP booth where Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya , Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen and Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart sat with a charming smile on her face. The sheer fabric of her outfit floated along behind her as though it was lighter than air. "Well hello there handsomes. I can't say that I've seen you here before. You look like you're ready to go off on an adventure...." She tilted her head to the side a bit as she glanced down at the package. "Are those Imperial uniforms? You know what they say about us ladies, we love a man in uniform." She smiled, bringing out her dimples even more as she leaned on the table with her elbows, interlocking her fingers just below her chin. "I could help you put those on..."

Mordok noticed the beauty that had wondered in to the VIP section. I smoothly close the case containing the uniforms and data pads when he hears her speak. Damn, she noticed the uniforms. He though to him self but felt relived that was all she saw. Mordok looked up at her after putting the package under the table and then saw majesty it self stand for before him. He casually looked at her up and down, her golden hair, her perfect smile coupled with seductive eyes that penetrate your very being and fills you with desires beyond estimation.

It is in that moment that Mordok thought to him self, well. She is perfect... TOO PERFECT ! As he opened his eyes with questions. What is such a stunning creature doing in a run down place like this?

He felt and aura surrounding her but he could not place it. Although he had felt such force before. When he was in the Sith. I can't place this feeling but something is wrong here. I have not felt this type of energy for a long time. Mordok then lifts his left eyebrow as he subtly makes eye contact with Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya trying to signal that I have a strange feeling about this encounter. Mordok hopes Alejandro noticed the gesture, sense he seemed distracted almost salivating at this woman.

Mordok then looks at this beautiful woman before us. "Hey there love!. What is such an exquisite gal like your self doing in rundown place like this?" He said seductively. Mordok felt drawn to her. Not just because of her beauty but because of the force he felt around her. The dark side envelopes her. I can't place where I have felt this type of energy before but he knew that he had felt a similar aura in the past. Back when he found purpose and meaning in service to the Empire.

Mordok then walks around the the table and offers her a taste of our exotic Octoscorpion drink. " Fancy a taste of mystery, love?" He said as he looked his eyes to hers."

Dea

D
The package was moved under the table. That alone told her that there was plenty of trouble to be had. They were up to something, the trio. And of course that made her all the more curious as to just what that was.

Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen was the first to speak to her, yet she could read in his eyes that he was puzzling over something. Perhaps he could sense that her appearance was an illusion, she wasn't sure. But maybe she should have chosen a more subtle appearance. However that might not have given her the right results.

As he stood up and walked around the table, she straightened herself up and turned on her heel a bit so that she could face him. She kept the smile on her face as she grazed the back of her hand lightly against his cheek, her eyes meeting his. "Oh this place is quite run down, but as you can see, the owner invests a lot more credits in his employees so that his customers can have the very best that the Galaxy has to offer." She took the drink in hand, her gaze still not breaking that of Mordok's as she took a sip. "Mmmm....thank you. You're quite the mystery as well. When do I get to taste you?"

She dove into the part that she was playing with full force, wanting to be believed that she was this exotic seductress instead of a being made of crystal with a soul that was brought out of the Netherworld to honour a deal that was struck before her untimely death. She didn't need anyone to discover who she was and this act was sure to secure that. In her former life she'd of never acted this way in public. So this was the best way to ensure that her secrets were kept.

"You know, I've seen you in a dream once, only your hair was blonde like mine. Either way, you're quite the catch."

Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya

Pure beauty came in and hell followed with her, the thing is she had no flaws, at all. Blonde, beautiful and drop dead gorgeous. He fumbled a bit but pocketed the datapad while he caught his slackjawed gaze from the floor. If he wasn't a married man, he would probably be the one to be doing the romantic advances.

But this was work... and they had a job to do, still there was something incredibly off about her. Once Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen raised his eyebrow he knew what it was, she was too perfect and the force was definetly hanging around her.

Still... she was doing no harm, she was lovely and there was most definitely space in the ship for more companions and girls, especially ones that looked this great.

"Off duty lass, I'm afraid its classified." He said politely, smiling and offering her a seat. "If booze is not to your liking in the ship we have the best refreshments and food you could ever dream of. You're more than welcome to stay in the the abode of the Sargent at arms here."

He rose from his chair and raised his left hand, lava crystal ring on his wedding finger, He was taken and his whole quest was to save his beloved Jubelina. "I myself have been married for years and my friend and I must prepare for our breifing tomorrow" He looked at Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart and then to the door.

We stuck to the plan, we needed to go back to the ship and pick up the neutron explosives anyway. We met at the same place, escorted the lady to the ship before and had us some damn good company once the mission was done. Mordok seemed to know more about these... Sith endeavors so he left it up to him.

They would head to the pick up points first, from there they would board a normal troop transport eith their new I.D.s and the uniform... He had to cut his hair. Once they got to their own ship they could handle quite well everything, there they would get prepared and leave her with the ship.

Dea

Upon standing from the booth and almost walking out annoyed from the barkeep interrupting such an exciting moment. The crew came into the v.i.p section in the back and business time started. Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya came out with a data pad and started breaking down the mission. Everything was going smooth, Aaron is taking a girl with him after finishing this little get together and all will end well...

During the briefing, A beautiful woman came in slowly walking with a step that seemed like art. Her hips moved in synchrony with every footing she took and her blonde hair was almost silver in the reflection of the ceiling lights. Truly she was something to behold, Aaron was enchanted by this woman although he already had scored one, he could have another...

Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen got ahead of him and started making the first move. The law of the dibs was forged and Aaron is very respectful to that law, though he is planning to be next in line. She noticed the uniforms and got too curious and was too focused on them. Something smelled foul and the force was wrapping around her like a cloak on a rogue. Aaron has never seen this woman in the v.i.p section before and she came from nowhere. Aaron has been flirting with the red twi'lek for a while and never noticed such stunning beauty or else he would've probably ignored the twi'lek and went straight to her.

Aaron stayed quiet and assessed the situation because something seemed off. After the flirtatious conversation between Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen and Dea, Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya suggested bringing her into the ship which was the best move that could be suggested after her seeing our uniforms. Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya looked at Aaron and Aaron looked back with a serious look that screamed something smells like hutt dung. Aaron followed Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya after he got up and headed to the ship.

"Lets take the party elsewhere shall we... I'm getting tired of the watered down drinks"

Mordok felt enchanted as Dea takes a sip of the Octoscorpion drink and gently grabs her hand as she seductively grazed his bearded face and slightly bows in a chivalrous manner to kiss her hand. " Well love! it would seem dreams come true, as you can see." He said with flirtatiously as he looks' up at her eyes. He cannot shake the feeling that something felt off. That energy type he had felt very similar to an encounter from back in his Sith days.

Mordok then noticed Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart looking at Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya in a way that can only be described as a potential signal for foul play. Alejandro then suggests that we should go back to the ship.

Mordok " Dea it would be my pleasure to share my officers quarters with you. If you happen to be in need of lodging for a while!" He said as he grabbed the package from under the table. He then stands and looks at her even more attracted as his desires draw him deeper in to dark side. For there is no better way to ravel in the force than to follow one's passions. He though to him self and at this very moment. Mordok felt very... Passionate towards this woman. Almost drawn to her and how the dark side envelops her.

There were still so many questions in Mordok's mind. Why is such beauty working here? She had said the owner invested gravely in his employees but Mordok knew this could be a lie. He had never heard of a dark side user being content , working in some run down bar, but he cared little for her true intension as along as she did not become an obstacle. "I do agree with the good Captain love. We must be going. Hens we have much work todo and our leave is almost over." He said saddened as Mordok was exited at the notion she might be joining us. He really wanted to know why the dark side envelops her and what was wrong with her? He still thought she was to perfect and there had to be more to her than she was saying. He thought to himself with deepening suspicion.

Dea

D
She offered Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya a playful pout as he declined to have her help him get into uniform. Yet it was clear that something big was up. And when he had shown her the lava crystal ring, her expression changed somewhat to shock. Lava crystals were rare and in her former life she had only seen them in one place. She quickly recovered herself to return to the part that she was playing. "Your wife is a very lucky woman...And your offer is even better."

It was clear that they were going to leave, especially as Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart got up to head out as well. She had to go if she was going to learn anything. There was something about these three that just screamed at her that she needed to go.

And it was clear that Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen wanted her to as well. She could feel him reaching out to her through the Force and so she leaned into him, planting a very soft kiss on his lips. "A rescue of this fair maiden from this dingy establishment? Now how could I turn that down? Lead the way, my dashing knight and let us make memories worth remembering..." Her eyes glinted in the light as she held his gaze. She wasn't even a Zeltron and yet Mordok was like putty in her hands. Perhaps she'd throw away her ambitions for the night. No doubt the Darkside was bringing this on, as well as her desire to continue with this act to achieve her goals. And her words were spoken true. Mordok was a good catch.

Now it was time to step off, the boyz would follow suit and make their way to the Jubelina's Revenant. It was their home ship and Alejandro's personal luxury yatch. It was massive, exotic and filled with furs and art from the outer rim. In this side of the galaxy it truly was filled with things people would have never seen before, like that lava crystal. He noticed that she was keen on that, women usually were very keen on those shiny and gold objects.

As her lips touched his mate's his shoulders relaxed and he was a lot more confident about going forward. What could possibly go wrong? They hit the place, Jack a ship bigger than they're all used to and take the girl on adventures. They done this a dozen times before and would undoubtedly do it a dozen times again.

"She is... and she shall join us soon I hope"
He said with a little emotion on the words, he was out here doing all this to get back his beloved Jubelina, somewhere behind sith clutches she awaited his rescue. "Right this way love birds"

They stepped out and a few hundred meters away the ship awaited them all. Keeping close they went through the crowd, past the gates of the park and into the outskirts where the ship was parked and their men lollygagged outside doing what not. Alejandro gave them a heads up and the ramp came down, revealing the inside as a vast and luxurious maze of art, gold and treasures.

"Welcome to the Revenant lass"

Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart Dea Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa’s fingers popped as she focused, meditating and further empowering herself as she pondered over the next step to solidify her godhood. A temple would be established on the surface of Nathema - nothing too grandiose, but it was important to build the foundations of her worship upon those she had helped for decades prior to their expiry from old age, so they could effectively instruct their children. She had a herald, the power of a primordial entity, and enough loyal followers to ensure that her worship could survive.

hopefully it would.

For now, however, there was more of a focus on whatever Dea had gotten herself into. Vanessa knew almost everyone who passed through the complex. She knew that there was a small party of non-Imperials who were currently planning on sone nefarious misdeeds - why they had chosen one of the most secure locations in the galaxy to do so befuddled her, but she still chose to raise an eyebrow in curiosity at Dea’s handling of them.

When the time is right, incapacitate them and bring them to me. It’s time you learn how to give as good as you have received.

Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya

Aaron was now heading out with the crew as Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen had Dea in his arms no doubt things were going to get really enjoyable for those two. As Aaron walked out he gave a note to the red twi'lek with a tip and a number to communicate from knowing full well he had her in his hands.

Tonight was supposed to be a night of celebration as they all had a mission worth risking their very lives for. Star destroyer, intel, valuables, ores and much more were going to be found and extracted from sith compounds. This was going to be the attack of the century. Though Aaron was pretty much relaxed sipping on booze and feeling worriless. Soon worries would manifest after seeing the attention that blonde beauty had towards the suits and them in general.

Usually in places like this, the women could not care where you come from, they care about the credits and the credits. There was only one way to completely unveil what this woman is hiding and that's to set a trap, a bait that would work against her. It seems that she is un-interested in money or anything of that nature. She just wants to know about us..

As we headed through the crowd and to the ship. Aaron kept on thinking of ways to uncover her potential lies.

"Theres the ship, tonights a good night. im gonna get my secret stash out of my finest quality booze. We have a reason to celebrate."

Said the mad pirate as he was trying to think of a way to completely uncover the lies of this blonde beauty
Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen Dea Onrai Onrai

The walk was as eventful as anything else and apart from a mass of... worshipers? A crossed and confused expression passed through his face as he waltzed right by what appeared to be a massive church being built, for a Sith. It wasn't the only thing apparently there was a whole city in this planet named after one of the Sith Empires' Lords.

What Onrai Onrai and he was sure no sith realized is that these pirates had absolutely no idea what they were doing and every plan, no matter how complex was a mix of improvisation and utter madness induced chaos.

If they had no idea what they were doing, neither would anyone else. Alejandro had a vauge idea of what to do and he left Mordok The Fallen Mordok The Fallen to have some private time with the girl and took Aaron Beskheart Aaron Beskheart to the new luxury spa bay where there was a brand new portable tattoo machine... but there was another thing down there.

It was secure, as secure as a pirate's private quarters could be and the surgeon awaited them at the table. This the most questionable thing Alejandro was ready to do, he wasn't sure if Aaron would go with it but it would be crucial for the mission.

They were not imperials, they stuck out like a sore thumb, so they needed to change.... entierly. Morok had his part to play, they would need someone here, but Aaron and Alejandro would need to pull of quite possibly the greatest single infiltration mission in Sith Space not headed by a sith assassin. They couldn't pull it off as Alejandro and Aaron, but as Imperial Communications Officer Ghirk and Water Purification specialist Jonker, they definetly could.

"I will understand if you're not willing to go through with this. It is reversible but... only if we succeed"

Dea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom