Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pillow Book

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"Just like that." Wu said it while she was standing there and watching the work being done. Showing how to make some of the food while she had the meat thinly sliced, cheese and onions cooking with it and compound butter covered in garlic and seasoning. it coated the meats before she was scooping it and slathering the meat, cheese and onions into a piece of bread. It look and smelled delicious before she turned to look at Kurenai with a smile on her face though. She enjoyed spending time with Sukai's mother and one of the people they had met out in the villages. Well he was coming so she was making food for him.

"See, it is easy and delicious." She said it with a smile on her face while she was making a spread for them all to eat. Standing there in a skylar kimono that hugged her small frame. her thick black hair cascading down her back. She had a saber on her hip and the sash holding it closed with a small look. her sigil on her neck before walking around with the trey that she set down. "Oh Kurenai, this is exciting. I get to realy use these diplomatic skills and hopefully a new friend for botht eh silver jedi and for the Jin themselves." There was an excited smile on her face as she checked it out on the table leaving space for the taller woman.

Okuro slowly entered the room, giving a light knock. He was wearing the same blue and gold armor he always war, looking like he was about to fight a war. His two lightsabers dangled on both ends of his waist, clipped to his belt. "Hello?" He said softly, not sure if he had the right place or not. He had never been here before, and thus had no idea where he was going.

"Yes I heared that you where apart of the Jin diplomatic expedition a while back but decided to bunk with the Silver Jedi, Sukai has told me much, though why again did you ask me to sit in with you on this"? She asked the just as busty Jedi master while she was sitting down at the table, waiting for this [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] person to join them or what not. Kurenai's hands neatly folded over her white and black Kimono, golden trims going along the middle and edges of the elaborate dress like attire.

Suddenly their was a short knock on the door, followed promptly by a young looking man, decked out in armor, but with a timid expression voice and just over all feeling, kind of a stark contrast. "I take it that you are this Okuro Ishimoto person, tell me is that an Atrisian name"? It sure sounded like it, or perhaps he was just apart of a regular human dynasty of some sort, he did not look Atriaian anyways.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] He didn't give a direct answer to her question, but it was a pretty clear no. "Artisi-what?" He asked, standing near the table but not sitting. He stared at the two women, his cheeks glowing a light pink as they always did. One of his weaknesses, of course, were women. Specifically beautiful women, and these two met those qualities perfectly. Why he possessed this weakness he wasn't sure, but now wasn't the time to dwell on it.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

"Well because.." She trailed off when he entered and there was talking and he seemed to be looking at them as she moved around the table and looked at him. A smirk on her face but she was friendly enough wraping her arms around him to give him a hug. "Welcome to the Silver Rest Okuro." She had a grin on her face motioning to the table. "Now sit we have some food prepared. maalrass steak sandwiches, juice dip and there is a good amount of veggies and rice." She offered a look at Kurenai though coming back around the table and standing next to the atrisian when she touched her arm. "But I wanted you here to see the boy that made Sukai's cheeks all red."

"You know what never mind", she told the newcomer, the boy clearly not having a grater knowledge of the galaxy, but considering from what she knew about this person, flying around in an ancient Venator he should have some basic know how about the galaxy. After he sat down her attention was drawn to [member="Wu Yeoh"] at a rather odd statement, making the woman cock an eye brow at the smaller Jedi Master and back to [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"], "so you called me here because you think this man has a crush on Sukai"? Okay yes she could be a little over protective of her family, present case due to past failures to do so, but in such a short time span she doubted any feelings would have been formed... would they? "I assume that such is true, Sukai does get flustered easily, but are you sure it was a mutural attraction of some sort Yeoh"?

[member="Kurenai Yumi"][member="Wu Yeoh"]

"Woah, woah, hang on! Nobody has a crush on anybody! Not that I know of at least." His face was even more red from the hug and the whole "Crush" statement, sitting at the table. It had been so long since he had been fed a full course meal, and he was so hungry he could eat a bantha. He wanted them to like him, though, not see him as a slob.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

Wu looked at him and she spoke. "Look at him he is like a cherry or a sith lightsaber blade." She snickered but was being cruel... she knew it but needed to hold a hand up. "Okay no one has a crush... or gets red thinking about pretty girls." The jedi master said it with a smirk on her face where she would take a drin. "Come sit down, join us for some food please. We want to know about you, you mentioned your order and what happened but tell us what you have been doing please." She was watching it, she was looking for reactions and Kurenai was skilled in conflicts across the galaxy. She might be able to give them some information.

[member="Wu Yeoh"] "Not really much to tell." He said with a shrug. "After I got off Toydaria I became a Scavenger. I wound up landing on Christophsis, which had tons of old Clone Wars artifacts....let's just say I'm not allowed there anymore." He chuckled nervously and scratched his head, revealing where he got his Cruiser and Battle Droids from.

".... right", the mans giant blushing said otherwise, but he may just be the anti-soical type, she could understand, though the flustered cheeks where a little hard to explain for the most part. "Wu, please don't make the child nose bleed, the last thing I need is to clean up this place", or get 'hungary' in the other sense. Even so [member="Wu Yeoh"] was right to push him in that regard, what ever fear the boy had it would need to be dealt with one way or another".

Sipping on her own drink Kurenai listened to the boys story, peaking her head up at the mention of Christophsis. "I highly doubt anything from the clone wars is still there in the 800 years since that war many more battle's have taken place, I would not be surpised if the 'thing' you scavenged where from the recent invasion by the Confederacy that happened a few years ago". The droids or vehicles he took probably being the newer models that CIS produced, and may be why he was not allowed back their, the Confederacy did not take kindly to people trying to steal their stuff."Even so, how do you get around? do you have a ship or do you ride with freighter captains"?

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

"I'm serious! They have ships from 800 years ago! Or, HAD, rather. I did my own share of modifying, but they're more or less the same. The ship is my home, and the droids are my crew." He said, still refraining from eating. If he took one bite, he'd eat everything immediately after

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was curious though as he was speaking about it and she had to wonder. "So if we go by that... it could explain how you came to a jedi stronghold world and didn't know we were here... though the stations and security network should have been something big." She wanted to see a part of it motioning for him to eat. "Now eat.. if you don't after I slaved away cooking it then I wil be upset and you won't get any of the dessert. I made sweet cream with berries." She looked at him and then at Kurenai as she spoke. "But THe Lady Yumi is also a member fo the CIS< she knows what they have made and I'd trust her wisdom.

He sighed softly and took a forkful, eating it as his eyes widened. If Goku existed in this Galaxy, Okuro would look like him. He devoured everything on his plate in under a minute, softly burping into his hand. "'Scuse me" He chuckled softly.

Kurenai crossed her arms not believing the boy for one moment, "the only way I was able to find old clone wars era tech as on Raxis Prime and junk yards". "With how many people have fought over that planet and the new government that clean up and ruled it for the last few decades before the Confederacy took over around 3 years ago, I really doubt anything from the clone wars is still there, let alone active enough to work". "I still think you just scavenged CIS good and retrofitted ships not actual one from 800 years ago, probably why you are on a wanted list if what you say is true".

Okay perhaps she was being a little to assertive, but it was just to unbelievable for some random ex-Jedi to stumble upon a capital ship and enough old droids to get a full function crew. If such was true then the Christophsis the CIS force would have used such tech seeing their military was always in need of equipment, if not other and more organized people would have scavenged the world would have picked such stuff up long ago.

[member="Wu Yeoh"] - [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

"Don't get me wrong, Christophsis wasn't the only place. Got a few others on junkyard worlds like Raxus Prime for example." He said, the nostalgia of the smell of that planet almost making him gag. "Believe me if you want, but it's the truth." The Force had something to do with the ship's functionality as well. Without him or someone who could keep an entire Cruiser moving on board, the ship was as good as scrap metal. The droids and smaller ships, however, were salvageable.

Wu was looking at the two of them and she raised an eyebrow, trying to figure it out where she needed to work on a few parts of it. The jedi master herself was curious and trying to figure out it. "I am not certain but there is a number of things here. The CIS technologies if they had lasted eight hundred years plus would likely have to be heavily repaired and Raxus was a silver jedi world for a long time. Sasori has had holdings there restoring and salvaging the technology itself." She was looking at it though to try and see but she knew Matsu had used it when Sasori was just starting to really get itself built up.... then it stayed there cleaning up the planet as best it could in places.

"Fine, what ever, just for you to do such in a short time, where with other people it takes years, it is suspicious" then again she was always sus about people, something she would have to get under control sooner or later. "As for why you are here, I would not know, but I am guessing you are a new member to the order"? Why else would he be walking around the Jedi strong hold, change that allowed to walk around the Jedi strong hold, they Silver's did not just let anyone into their temple, unless they had specific reasons to like herself, but even then a close eye was kept on them. "Though I have a feeling Yeoh just wanted to tease you a little and maybe introduce me to you... oh which reminds me, I am Kurenai Yumi, you met my daughter down at the landing platform remember".

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] "Yes, I figured you would be. You two have very strong similarities, and Yeoh seems like the kind of person to want to do that. I'm not necessarily a full-fledged member just yet, though. I still want to get accustomed to Temple Life again before I can make up my mind. Make no mistake, though. I intend to repay you all for your kindness and hospitality. I'm kinda snarky, but I repay my debts."

"Oh repay.. I rather enjoy these things we have called nova crystals. If you could get those enough to roll around naked in. I saw someone doing it on the holovids. It looked like fun and it was the first impressions the Jin got of the greater galaxy once we picked up the transmissions." She said it and was looking at Kurenai who spiled the beans as it were of why she was here and wanted to learn about this. Teasing was important it helped you get over things and well learning the young mans history before she stood up putting a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Play nicw ith him, I'll get some sweet cream for us all and oh you can see the pictures from the wookiee village. Sukai was blushing so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom