Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pillow Book

Really? that was a first, most people assume she was Sukai's older sister of a younger aunt due to youthful looks, it was kind of nice to hear someone say otherwise, unless he was just going with the flow, the boy did seem to be like that anyways. She went to take another sip of her head before almost spitting it out, coughing slightly as what Wu had said, "are you tryin, *ah* to make the boy die of embarrassment.... and me from choking"? Clearing her throat she went back to the more dignified manner. "Sorry, got a little carried away, may as well see these pictures, they could be humors".

[member="Wu Yeoh"] - [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu had to laugh at that when she was looking at Kurenai. "Well.." She trailed off brigning out one of the datapads to show images she took of Sukai... usually with her looking flustered and angry because they were... candid and random. The jedi master snickered as there was one where she was getting pelted with marshmallows and huddled int he corner shaking back and forth starring into nothing. Another of her bright red by the lake at silver rest. "See she is a very nice girl... just kin of doesn't like when you take her picture... in the morning or the shower.... or while she is eating... or with a boy." The jedi master though sat there and was eating her food.

[member="Wu Yeoh"] "Hang on...shower?" Okuro's face got even more red, praying to whatever deity the Force manifested into that she wouldn't bring those up. It wasn't so much that he wouldn't be welcome to the sight of Sukai naked, but that was only if she decided to let him see herself. Seeing pictures someone took of her, even if it was her master, felt wrong. He understood that they probably had that kind of bond, as was common for a Master and Padawan. He, however, didn't fall into that category with either of them.

Most of the pictures of Sukai where what she expected, thought it seemed Wu's teasing and teaching methods where.... harsh, and that meant something coming from her. Kurenai was the type of teacher that made a drill Sargent look lenient, but rumination via marshmallows, that was just wrong, somehow. Though the pictures of her daughter in the shower, oh that was a no no, more so with Wu, who knew what evil the Jedi Master could do with that, Kuernai's face turning around border line mad, eyes shooting dangers at the woman. "Master [member="Wu Yeoh"], why in forces name are you taking pcitures of my daughter while she is showering, something like that could get you into a lot of trouble, from me and the order".

[member="Wu Yeoh"] - [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

Wu looked at the woman while she offered a small look. Not cocky, not arrogant more she was looking at her with some concern. "Well I do emphasize that need to expect the unexpected and Sukai is very talented. I have only wanted her to loosen up and learn to be comfortable in all situations." The jedi master watched Kurenai and the heat of her anger was there but Wu did bring up the small thing as she tapped it. "But we'll delete them as needed. Don't want the boy to find them." She was open and okay with it being done to her, seemed simple enough and modesty was important in some situations.

Kurenai took in a short breath, before continuing "Wu I am not sure why you chose you training methods, but I do not think busting in on Sukai while she is taking a shower and at different opportunity will not make her more... lose". "She is already a highly paranoid girl and unless you make it certain you are joking around it will not help her already fragile mental condition, unless you want he to murder half the Padawans in their sleep". She really needed to talk with other members about her children past, otherwise she knew something bad would happen.

"Look I believe that you are doing it with good intentions, just be careful okay, I think Tana would take to your methods easier then Sukai, and as for the pictures, just make sure 'HE' does not see them".

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] - [member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"Perhaps but I would never want to steal away Master Junko's padawan. Sukai is someone I'll just have to adjust my lessons with. Still my master used to bounce objects off of my chest to try and figure out the physics breaking...." She trailed off as Arisa had called it and mostly had been left to her own devices which had been studying the books. FInsihing up her food though Wu stood up looking at one of the cleaning droids when she walked behind Kurenai looking at the boy. "Well then it is settled, you won't see Sukai, she'll get new training methods and we'll all be happy. Though Lady Yumi you still look a little hungry is there anything I can get you to perk up?"

[member="Wu Yeoh"][member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"I never said I didn't wanna see her, I just said I didn't wanna see her NAKED." He said, swallowing some more food. He almost had the entire table cleared off!

She would give a small nod to [member="Wu Yeoh"] at the compromise, though could not help but raise an eye brow at [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] aility to eat so much. "I could see why she did that, those breasts of your seem to defy physics, I've gotten the same comments before too though I belive you boobs a bigger then mind", she replied poking Wu's chest. "As for hunger, well yes you can say that in the 'other' regard, been a while sine I last fed", more so since she had to heal someone not long ago and would need some more energy soon, "though I do not suppose you have anything for that"?

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Kurenai and checked her over with a nod of her head to that comment. "Possibly... one can never really know without whipping them out and measuring as it is said." She offered a grin looking over at the boy before she wrapped an arm around Kurenai's shoulders. "Oh come on we should be able to find you something. Just tell me what you need, I am an amazing cook Lady Yumi." Before she looked around though she did have a grin on her face wanting to see some parts of it crossing her arms around the back of her head. "Who knows though we might be able to find you something delicious in the back... or my private stash."

Kurenai was not the type to really care about public nudity or showing ones body, "Maybe, but would you be comfortable in front of Oku here? I think he would have a heart attack if he saw yours". The boy already flustered beyond belief from just being in the room with two women.As the arm came around her shoulders it was the talk on what to eat that was a little hard to say , "well it is hard to explain but how would you say..." learning in towards Wu sh whispered quietly not wanting [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] "ummm somones blood, if you know what I mean". She had not totally told Wu she was a vampire, but the two hung out a lot, it would only be a matter of time, "do you have anything like that in your stash?

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Hmmm she was looking at the woman after she had spoken and gave a nod of her head. "i see well we should have something for that." She said it and well she was the chef she would have to come up with something sitting down and moving her robes to the side so her collarbone was exposed. The area of her shoulder. "Here eat but be gentl it is my first time." SHe said it looking at the woman. "I am in charge of feeding guests and jedi, that means finding solutions to help out." A smile was on her face and this might explain so much when it came to sukai... mostly. She still couldn't explain everything maybe in time though.

Okuro sat there, staring at the two. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he was red as a Gundark. "Should, uh....Should I leave? I don't wanna come between you measuring your bust sizes of anything."

When Wu said she may have something for that she was half expecting her to get a blood bag from the med room or something, not pull her shirt down a little and expose her neck... that nice smooth looking neck.... alluring, tasty..... 'for fuck sake why doe she tease so much... guess ill take up that offer'. It was always better to have a willing person anyways, people that resisted did not taste as much. Quickly she turned back to [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"], "do what you wish, but if you and Sukai are going to hang out more often you may find out anyways", for better or worse.

Looking back to Wu she learned into towards her bare neck, her tongue coming from her mouth and slowly licking against Wu's skin, for antiseptic reasons and a little more, but just out of habit due to her natural hunter trait. "It will prick at first, but it will feel nice soon" she replied, the sharp fangs of Kurenai pressing against her skin, sinking into the flesh bit by bit, drawing blood from the busty Jins body, and it tasted divine. It was hard not to just drain Wu right then and their but Kurenai managed to slow her feeding, putting a hand on Wus leg and rubbing her thigh like she did with most victims.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She gasped and stayed there for a moment, pausing as the feeling went from pain to a sensation of..... something. She was drifting away but maintained focused. There was a danger to this and she wasn't going to encourage the lady yumi to well drain her dry. Instead her hand went to the hand on her thigh. Touching her fingers, running the pads over them while she breathed in and steadied the fear that was touching her mind. Until she slowly had the energies around them flowing with the force and stroked her other hand in the woman's hair easing herself around to tap when she was starting to feel a little whoozy.

Okuro thought he could hear a slight ignition of a lightsaber at first under the table, but after a quick inspection he found it was...something else. He stared at the two, not sure whether to be confused, frightened, or that other thing he was feeling. He just sat there and waited for them to be done, only his legs were crossed for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom