Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pillow Book

She was so engrossed in the.... bite? that she started to forget [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] was sitting right across from them, herself more focused on the busty woman in from that was letting her suck blood. Slowly she began to break off, drawing her fangs from the woman's neck, their hands interlocking with one another as the sharp appendages came out, a little trickle of the red liquid falling down Wu's neck, until Kurenai once again slide her tongue against it, sealing the wound. *Ahem*, "Thank you for that Wu, most hepyful, I hope it was good for you to" she said to the Jedi master, hopping she had not gone to far with the whole touching.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] "I, uhhh....I need to go take a cold shower..." He said and stood up to leave, using a napkin to cover his "Area" for obvious reasons

Well that was certainly different and Wu looked at Kurenai as she spoke. "It is quite alright." The other boy was there and she looked over at him with a raised eyebrow straightening herself up near the table. "Alright, see you some other time Okoro." She said it though and offered a bow of her head while she suddenly felt even more hungry. She wanted to eat.. she needed a drink as her mouth wa suddenly dry turning back to look at Kurenai and she still had her fingers interlaced in at least one hand with her. Offering a smile. "It was different but my duty as a jedi is to make sure food and diplomatic relations are strong."

Kurenai could not help but blush a little, Oku's comment not helping, herself knowing full well what the boy meant, but it had to be done sooner or later, she just hoped the newcomer could keep their mouth shut about the whole vampire thing. Well that was assuming he even knew what the two where doing, maybe all the blood rushing around his body made him think differently, but still at least one person now knew the secret. "Well, it is to be expected, after draining that you feel hungry, I best be off now to see Sukai and Tana, I'll be seeing you again soon Wu". With a polite bow the towering woman left the room and the Jin Jedi Master to eat all she wanted.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu gave a nod of her head as she had sat down and started eating more fo the food, she had plenty for seconds and even thirds so this would do well as she got some of the freshly squeezed juice for her body. THere were some sugar cookie's to help with the blood production as Kurenai bowed and headed off. "Very well, I will see you two about." The smile on her face as she bowed with a look at the rest of the food offering it to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom