Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Phrik Consulate - Susfevi

Faith had to consider this, "perhaps that is the best course of action for Alderaan to rent spaces in a commercial station and then when available move into something else, if it is necessary. It might not be."

Truth they really only needed representation, needed someone to be here just in case. "I just want to make sure we have representative, provide a few jobs to those who qualify, and in time a trade agreement."

Trade agreement, just as soon as she could speak with Auteme Auteme

Faith Organa Faith Organa

Mya shrugged slowly, "That is certainly possible. It does allow more flexibility in the future. And in case of security risk, it is easy enough to abandon a rented space for somewhere more secure."

She jotted a few notes, considering her datapad before looking back up with a nod. "And we can certainly help arrange for those."

Faith nodded, "it seems we have a path forward. I will talk with Auteme Auteme as soon as I can get on her calendar. If I can get on her calendar. Since leaving my post I am out of touch with some things, I may have to call on Alicio Organa Alicio Organa our new Senator for assistance."

It was a path for certain, "That would be something to consider but it is my hope that we do not have to face security problems. I would like to ask for help in making these arrangements."

Mya Jesel Mya Jesel

"Certainly," Mya said, in agreement, setting down her datapad now that the bulk of the work was finished. In the end, there was not much she needed to do.

Besides the security details, most arrangements would be between Alderaan and local businesses. Naturally, those specific transactions would not be taxed so that everyone would win in that circumstance.

"We can certainly assist in security arrangements," Mya agreed. "Would you be looking for security contractors or Ranger Corps detachments?"

A thought struck her as she considered. "There are Jedi who tend to come through here regularly, if you know any others who may want to travel beyond the Core."

Faith nodded in agreement with everything so far. This had gone smooth compared to other meetings she had. "This is your terriitory President Mya Jesel Mya Jesel which would you recommend?"

Faith could have chosen, she could have said I have my own, but part of building relationships was to look to those that were the subject matter experts, and she would need to rely on them for their advise and voice for what would work best in this part of the galaxy.

Mya frowned for a moment, pursing her lips in consideration. "It depends," she said at last, interlacing her fingers. "Ranger Corps, we can guarantee certain standards of training and professionalism, but they will be members of the Ranger Corps, in the end, assigned to the security of your embassy, and not necessarily answering to either Alderaan or embassy staff."

She paused. "If you hire them, we can make no promises, but they will answer to their employer. It depends on what you consider the most important."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom