Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Pew-Pew

Status
Not open for further replies.
ken-lesaint-sc-shotgun-01.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Made by Ursula Vizla.
  • Model: N/A
  • Affiliation: Ursula Vizla.
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Isotope-5, Agrinium, Duraplast, Dallorian Alloy, Electronic Components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Disruptor Rifle
  • Size: Large.
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large. 100 shots.
  • Reload Speed: Slow.
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: High.
  • Stopping Power: Extreme.
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Molecular Disintegration Damage
  • High-yield Isotope-5 Power Cell
Strengths:
  • Extremely powerful blast can deal massive damage piercing most common armors and shields, like most disruptors it can burn through almost anything if shoot down.
  • Significant power cell capacity
Weaknesses:
  • Power cell will explode catastrophically if damaged.
  • Weapon must be turned off for about two minutes to replace power cell
  • Heavier than equivalent size weapon
  • Battery burns faster when on semi-automatic.
DESCRIPTION

Built by hand by Ursula Vizla, this weapon represents a memory from a old friend, Kaine Australis, when he gave her first own disruptor. Being her favorite type of weaponry, Ursula made one for herself and named after him, seeking out his old best friend (and foe) best qualities, such as doing massive damage to her enemies.

Using her old weapon as a template, Ursula spent a lot of time acquiring the necessary wisdom and technical skill to create a unique personal weapon of unrivalled power. Utilizing the latest in materials sciences, the rifle has a Dallorian Alloy barrel contained within radiation resistant Agrinium.

This weapon uses tremendous power with each shot, however, the advanced Isotope-5 power cell allows for a significant number of shots before requiring a replacement power cell.

Last edited:
Ursula Vizla Ursula Vizla , thanks for taking to use the factory. I will be going over your sub along side Ravenfire Ravenfire

Ursula Vizla said:
Affiliation: [member="Ursula Vizla"]
You're tag is unfortunately broken here. If you could fix this, that would be amazing.

Ursula Vizla said:
Ammunition Capacity: 100
Please be sure you're using one of the approved ratings outlined in the technology template [X]

Please tag myself and Ravenfire Ravenfire with any changes made to this sub.

Ursula Vizla Ursula Vizla

Thanks for that. After running the ratings through again, it actually looks like you're coming up 2 ratings underpowered. If this is intentional, great! But, you do still have 2 points of wiggle room in you wanted to play with that.

As it stands, I am more that happy to approve this and pass it on for a secondary approval as I am still only in my probationary training window.

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom