Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Penalty of Swords (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Eshan HexZ21)

Objective: Save Tuulu ([member="Ambrose Cadera"])/Be concerned for Darlyn’s mental health
Allies: [member="Darlyn Excron"]
Enemies: Echra Corp
Equipment: See Signature

She was about to start walking in that direction but she felt it. Pain. Not physical pain, but pain through the Force. She winced and took a sharp breath. Torture. That was the only thing that could be happening to one of the Infernal’s most loyal protector. She wasn’t sure if they knew he was Mandalorian or not, though. She could sense he couldn’t transform, though. Definitely tied up – not just in a cage.

She used the Force to send the quickest of messages to Tuulu:

I’m coming, I’ll be there soon. Hang on!

With that in mind, she gave a nod. “It’s really bad,” she muttered although her buy’ce ensured it came out with some confidence at least. “Nope, let’s do it. These karking arses need to be taken down.” She would say as she pulled her pistol out of its lock and approached the building beside Darlyn. She simply watched as he fairly brutally ended the guards lives.

Clear. She came in and perked a brow. “Well, that… Was a little, um, okay then,” she muttered. Her buy’ce, however, did not project her words this time. She cleared her throat, not really wanting to discuss the scene before them. Beth quickly grabbed an ID card that laid on the belt of one of the deceased guards – she also used a small pocket knife to cut off his thumb. She shuddered, but they may need a fingerprint. She hoped to the Gods that they didn’t have retinal scanners because she just could not bring herself to do that.

But then, about 4 guards pushed through the doors from the lobby of the corporation.

Beth whispered into two of the guards minds. The two targeted guards looked behind them in some state of confusion as the other two began to yell at them to get back into formation. The distraction seemed to work. Beth, with her blaster already up, shot two blasts. One blast went through the side of the nearest guard’s neck. The next shot blasted through the other man’s forehead. Really, she’d never had such good aim before. It kinda surprised her. Looks like all that extra practicing she'd been doing had paid off... Although, the guilt of taking a life always hit her hard. All she could do was whisper a small prayer.

Dead before they could even figure it out why there ‘friends’ had turned their back on them. Two more blasts through the torso – the other two guards fell to the ground.

We’re infiltrating the building. He is… Underground, I believe. Pretty sure he’s being tortured.” she said in response to the Mand’alor’s request on their status.

She moved into the lobby of the room, carefully going behind a column. “Stairs are to the left,” she said towards Darlyn telepathically. Hopefully he would allow the message but he'd probably figure it out either way.

She saw two other guards, hiding and preparing to shoot from behind a receptionist desk. She used the Force to call emerald lightning into her free hand – a few moments passed to gather the energy together. She put her hand out, and the light flickered from her hands, to her fingers, and finally shot out of her fingers to the two men. Neither were expecting the green, electrical bolts to fly towards them and had little to no reaction except 'what the kark?' They lay crumpled – maybe not dead but definitely passed out for a while. And maybe some long term nerve/brain damage... She quickly entered the stairwell, careful to shoot any cameras she may see as she began to descend in a jog.

Getting closer…

[member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Deius Koman'na"] | [member="Tathra Khaeus"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Mig Gred"]

Location: Sub-Basement Level 4, Echra Corp, Government District
Objective: Get down.
Allies: ME [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Vyr Beviin"]
Enemies: Echra Corp [member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Tooth and claw. Fur to cover fragile skin. The inhuman gurgled roar poured through the Cotton Smile. Transform.

Every atom in Tuulu’s body attempted to shapeshift out of the antagonistic, horrific pain. The Smile prevented any transformation, too restrictive. Too little energy to shift.

“Are the Mandalorians moving to this position? Have you received word from the Fleet?” Bre’thro Tannis asked to the ether. The surveillance room.

“No... nothing Sir. No response.”

“No one is coming for you, but... you’ve been here before haven’t you? The loneliness. The hope in finding one person to care for you... oh! Ooohhh. There, in the scream. There it is.” The howl became a baleful roar. An omega’s howl, solitary and heartbroken. Alone. No pack in his head. No rescuers, not in the length of time he was in the Cotton Smile.

“You thought... you thought she would come... whomever this she is, you thought she would care... the disposable only ever thinks they’re cared for by the strong. You little... lost... man.” Bre’thro Tannis’ laugh was humourless, soaked in understanding. “Sef, prepare this creature for his slave chip. He won’t give us any more trouble.”

‘I’m coming, I’ll be there soon. Hang on.’ The child Yasha adopted. Bethany’s voice shunted into Tuulu’s ragged mind. Tears soaked down Tuulu’s face as the stimulants in the Smile ebbed. Beth... A connection strengthened over the six years in which Tuulu knew her slid into place. He let his mind open, the anguish spilling through with a lupine craving for connection. For some way to understand this pain.

‘Bethany... here. Come...’ Another emotion shunted through with the pain. Relief. A soul crushing need to be remembered.

The true nature of a Mandalorian appeared all over Eshan. Clan Gred grieving over their lost ones, even as they fulfilled their orders. Clan Australis holding the line, while terrors in Silver clothing made mischief of rescue. Warriors in and across the breadth of the planet surged to right wrongs and protect others. Above in orbit, the Infernal sent one message down for Beth.

“Tell Tuulu... tell Tuulu Yronwulf and I need him to come home. He does not have permission to give up.”

“Bre’thro Tannis! A Sith and a Mandalorian have broken our front line!”

“Send in the Slaves. Detonate their tracker chips, when they get close... jolt him again. Maximum dose.”

Another second passed, and Tuulu’s throat tore in agony... at one... more... scream.

A half dozen Thyrsians entered the building’s front hall, guided by two dozen armed guards. Darlyn and Bethany would pay for every inch of ground.

"Nice shots, good lightning too. Seemed a bit low voltage though, you sure you got them? Try not to be too shocked if they're a problem later." He laughed off the casual murder and dusted his robes while entering the building proper. Stairwell, yes well, when he went to follow down the entry hall was being filled with, obvious hostages and plenty of guards. Picture perfect really. He rolled his eyes, and charged lightning in his hand. "Right then, I don't really have time for this. Night night." He sent the arcing bolt of purple lightning out, just barely strong enough to incapacitate the Thrysians. Followed immediately by a second, stronger, brighter bolt that would send guards flying back.

Darlyn huffed, lowering his free hand with a loud cough. He could keep this up all day but it was, painful to restrain himself. "Vod, best get someone with more brains than me working on tending to the hostages. I don't want to end up burning them to death from the inside out like the fodder." He tried to laugh as he followed his instinct to a doorway, only to laugh loudly when he found it locked. "Oh! Lovely! It's got a retinal scanner! I don't suppose you're authorized are you?"

One guard managed to sneak up on Darlyn, drawing a knife and managing to stab it into Darlyn's shoulder. "Oh! You're probably authorized. Nevermind Bethany I got the door." He laughed again as he calmly grabbed onto the man's throat and moved his head to the scanner. "Come on open your eyes, it'll be fine just open them. I said... I SAID... I SAID OPEN THEM" He slammed the man's head against the wall a few times until he stopped resisting and Darlyn was able to open the eyelids.

The door unlocked, and he laughed more, blood soaking into his robe's shoulder as he kept the knife where it was. "I told him didn't I?" If she actually paid much attention his blue eyes were filled with yellow flecks now, as he let himself actually, ACTUALLY let loose.

[member="Ambrose Cadera"] :|: [member="Beth Cadera"] :|: [member="Kaine Australis"] :|: [member="Tathra Khaeus"] :|: [member="Mig Gred"] :|: [member="Vyr Beviin"] :|: [member="Deius Koman'na"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Objective: Save Tuulu ([member="Ambrose Cadera"])/*Become immensely* concerned for Darlyn’s mental health

Beth paused as she felt her Foce tug in pain, torture, and horror. Tuulu got her message. The mystery of the Force put them into a strong connection, where Beth focused most of her abilities. She may not be able to ease his suffering by much. But, Beth would not let her connection with him sever. She felt his pain – physical and mental, through the Force. It was… horrible. And she knew she was barely taking any of it from him, if at all.

But at least they were connected. He had hope. And hope by itself could be the strongest force.

You stay with me, Tuulu. Don’t you let them take this connection. You stay with me, okay?” She said, a mental voice full of worry, concern, and plead. “Yasha will drag you back to the life only to kill you again, and me!

In a direct refute to the man who was torturing Tuulu, somehow, Beth sent another message “We’re coming for you, Tuulu.” Better yet, she knew exactly where he was now. She wasn’t sure how she knew how to get to him, but she knew she could trust in the Force.
Her attention turned back to Darlyn, “I didn’t want to kill them,” she admitted honestly. Some of these people may have been relatively innocent – maybe they didn’t know what was happening. They could be put on trial for their crimes and then they could be punished or proven innocent or whatever.

Beth froze as she watched the dozens of guards and nearly half a dozen Thyrsians slaves in the entry way of the 4th floor of the basement. There was only one reason they would bring slaves – they would detonate them next to them. She shook her head, disgusted with these people. Needless to say, Darlyn seemed to take care of them. Except, he also electrocuted the slaves. “Wait, don’t kill them,” she said in near panic before she realized she could still sense they were alive.

Yasha, get your guys to deactivate these, asap please.” Her buy’ce scanned each of the slave as she stepped over them, ensuring it would be as easy as possible. The rest of the guards seemed to be dead – no life could be detected. Impressive, although she didn’t feel nearly as bad for these guys. They knew what they were doing. Enslaving sapients like this… Karking awful.
Beth perked a brow as she looked over to Darlyn as he smashed a person’s face repeatedly into the door.

She tried to take as much as she could for Tuulu - in some way to give him at least some respite from the torture he was going through. But, the young woman couldn't take any extra than what she had already taken on. Already, her vitals were higher than usual, sweat dripping from her forehead, and her breathing heavy.

ACCESS AUTHORIZED

Oh… She quickly threw the thumb on the ground. At least she didn’t have to carry that around anymore. She caught up with Darlyn right after the door opened. She winced at the knife in his shoulder. And he was… Laughing? Beth perked a brow, a very much concerned face. “What is your name? You never told me… Let me take the knife out, I can heal you.” Her biggest talent was Force Heal, after all. It wouldn’t fix whatever insanity was going through his mind, but at least she could make it so he wasn’t losing blood.

A guard ran out from the hallway – Beth put her blaster up and shot the man through the stomach. His body crumpled into the floor – not dead, but in tremendous pain. “He’s down this corridor for a little bit, then to the right. He'll be in one of those rooms,” she muttered.

Almost there…” She’d send to Tuulu.

As they got closer, their connection through the Force continued to grow.

[member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Deius Koman'na"] | [member="Tathra Khaeus"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Mig Gred"]

Allies: ME [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Beth Cadera"]

The Jolt rocked Tuulu. Bre’thro Tannis watched the animal break. But the creature in his conditioning cell wasn’t breaking.

Bre’thro Tannis knew, that if the glory of Eshan, and the proud Echani race were to prosper, control was the only path. Control.

“I brought control to our Thyrsian low-breeds. It’s such an easy thing. Take a few, make them desperate then Take away their pain. You... it’s like you want your pain.” Bre’thro Tannis heard the squawk of his comm, crackle of electricity. Screams of the now dead.

“Aaaaahhhh. Thank you, my dear little dog. Now that is what I needed.” Bre’thro Tannis swerved on his heels, and attempted to exit the cell, when the intense sensation of danger wafted over him.

The Mandalorians. So this was a valuable piece of their game.

“Sir. We have to evacuate. I’ve got the rest of our stock loading to our transports.” Sef sounded like she was running, the resounding clamber of erasing hard drives and destroying the offices above.

“Set their detonator chips to blow. Leave the stock. We have more. Get our forces on instead and get them into the mountains. Get my transport ready!” It was time for plan B. Tannis watched a guard slam into the far wall of the corridor. He rushed back into the cell, operating the hidden exit.

‘Coming... for me... my... ... my...’ Tuulu slumped in the air, toes uncurling as his body slid from consciousness at the edge of the Jolt.

Tannis grimaced, the sounds of the Mandalorians getting closer, took a scalpel from his jacket pocket, and slit each of Tuulu’s forearms before making his escape.

The beacon was strapped to her belt of her jeans as Kat hustled her family through the narrow alleys between houses. There were still calls that they would be safe from harm if they simply surrendered but also there were loud noises of combat. Each shout of pain or scream set her sister on edge, she knew that their brothers would likely be in the fight and her husband was working with other officials to create a plan of action. Kat sympathised for her sister, not knowing how'd she coped if she had a partner that was in danger.

Their mother was standing near her sister, keeping her upbeat and telling her to stay stronger for her child. Kat led the from the front as she grunted with the heavy bag from her sister starting to take its wear. She saw a ship come in and looked over to the direction it landed. Kat didn't recognise the ship but she had hoped it would be someone from SJO, she turned to her family members. "Look, we have to head that way." Kat pointed in the direction of the ship.

"What if it's a Mandalorian ship?" Her mother stated in a concerned tone.

"I can go ahead and check but I don't want to leave you, we head that way. Please, just trust me that I don't think this is a Mandalorian ship." Kat pleaded, she knew that she never had a strong bond with her mother but this was something that Kat needed to her trust her on.

Her sister stepped forward, "I trust you Kat, come on mum." Kat's mum reluctantly nodded and stepped with her sister. Kat breathed a sigh of relief as she continued to lead them forward to the ship. Kat just hoped that she would meet someone from the Order soon.

[member="Seo Linn"]

"Darlyn." That was the answer to the question, though naturally he only sounded like he was calling Beth 'Darling' as he wrapped his fingers around the knife, pulling it free without a wince of pain. Not that his body wasn't screaming at him, but more so that his mind was unable to perceive the pain. Not that he was unaware he needed treatment, even giving Beth just enough time to heal the injury, or at least seal it, before he began to make his way down the corridor. One of the unimportant rooms opened, and Darlyn simply inserted the knife into the guard's head as he, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Mandalorians had found them, apparantly finished whatever he was doing in there.

Well by head he meant eye. Technically the guy was still alive as he crumpled to the ground, just really really in a bad shape. Still, it would probably be the last bit of violence, for a while, as Darlyn saw the somewhat ajar cell door. He nearly blasted it off the hinges with the Force to find..

Well points on efficient torture.

He went up to Tuulu, and realized it was well and beyond his ability to handle. Still, he used his lightsaber to do what he could, helping to get him freed of his restraints and laid onto the ground. "Fresh wounds, no one retreated out the cell. Must mean a hidden door somewhere. Bethany, I can't do a karking thing to help Tuulu right now. Heal him, and if you can get him out of here. If not I'll be back shortly." Tuulu might be new to him, but Mandalorians were family now. Which made these people shoot up his list of people to thoroughly beat down.

He wandered the cell, aimlessly, listening. Then he heard what he needed, air. The faint sound of air seeping through a crack. He grinned, always an imperfection. He put the lightsaber away, and placed both hands on the secret door. Three, two, one...

And it shot off, blown open with a blast of Force energy. This time when Darlyn coughed from the exertion he felt bits of blood spatter against his hand, ah yes. He was still adjusting, always adjusting, to the amount of Force he put himself through. That run had done a lot of early damage, as did ignoring the pain from it. It was going to cost him at least a stay with some bacta after this.

He drew his blaster from his robes and began to walk down the hallway, calling out in an almost sing-song fashion to intentionally make whoever it was at the end stop. "I know you're here! Stop running, it'll only make me hurt you more." It echoed greatly, alongside his steps, as he drew closer and closer to whoever had wasted precious time giving Tuulu extra cuts.

[member="Ambrose Cadera"] :|: [member="Beth Cadera"] :|: [member="Kaine Australis"] :|: [member="Tathra Khaeus"] :|: [member="Mig Gred"] :|: [member="Vyr Beviin"] :|: [member="Deius Koman'na"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Objective: Save Tuulu ([member="Ambrose Cadera"])/Not get on the serial killers bad side

Beth winced as she watched Darlyn pull the knife out of his shoulder. An involuntary shudder wriggled through the young woman’s muscles. His is name Darling or did he just call her darling? Surely, it was just his name… Was it really spelled like Darling, though? Beth pondered this for a few moments as she put her hands over the knife wound, pulling the Force through her hands and into his skin. The skin, from the inside out, beginning to grow and stitch itself.

But, he moved before she would finish. “It might scar,” she muttered as she started walking after him. She blinked as he stabbed the person in the eye, dropping him to the ground. She stepped over him carefully as she followed behind Darlyn.

She stepped into the room behind him as Darlyn cut Tuulu down. Her heart nearly broke in the condition he was in. Tubes down his mouth and nose. Blood gushing out of his forearms. She could feel the broken bones. She had to act fast – he was losing blood, fast. And she had to get the tubing out of his body so he could breath again.

She kneeled beside him right as Darlyn laid him down. Her backpack was thrown beside her. She gave a nod to Darlyn as he said he was going to find whoever did this.

I’m here,” she whispered into Tuulu’s mind. She didn’t want him to try to talk with his mouth. As she did this, she put her hands over both of his forearms. A white-blue light shown through them as they quickly sealed the wounds. It wouldn’t fully heal them, but it would stop the bleeding enough so she could work on the more pressing – breathing.

I’m going to press very hard into your stern-- er, your stomach area, Tuulu, and I need you to cough as hard as you can. I’m going to pull the tubes out while you cough.” She said nothing about the pain – she couldn’t bear to tell him. He was already in enough pain, though, so perhaps it wouldn’t be too extreme considering.
She then lined her hands up on his sternum and pressed as hard as possible, forcing a cough to come out of him. The second the involuntary coughing began to escape, she used both hands to grab the tubes and pull as hard as possible. She winced as she felt some of the pain through him. She quickly used the Force to begin healing any damage his throat and lungs may have taken from the tubing. It was always the most interesting feeling when she healed someone – her mind somehow picturing the smallest pieces of the tissue reconnecting, joining, creating or renewing itself.

Once satisfied, she quickly gave him a command. “Breathe,” she instructed as any doctor would. Once she knew he was breathing by himself, she knew the most dangerous part was over. She then had to place the bones, which from what she could sense, a lot. She pulled out a piece of cloth out of her bag quickly – she could bundle it up enough to create a line that she could put in his mouth. “I have some cloth - I can put it into your mouth so you can bite on down to help with the pain. You can't move while I'm doing this.” she offered. If accepted, she’d carefully place it in his mouth. Otherwise, she’d simply throw it to the side. There really was no way to prevent the pain. She was allowing the pain to travel to her – in hopes to reduce his suffering, but she could only do so much. And now that she was doing extensive healing, she had to pull back even more.

She started with his shoulders. She started with the left shoulder – the side of him she was. She very slowly pulled his arm to the side before she rotated the arm behind the head and towards the other shoulder.

Pop!

She would never be a fan of the noise’s bones made, but once arm was successfully put back into place. She repeated the process a second time on his right side. Both shoulders were back in their rightful spots – although there would no doubt be discomfort still.

She moved down to his left knee – the last dislocated bone. He still had lots of damage, from what she could sense through the Force, but this would be the last bone she would have to set in place with her hands. She took his leg carefully as she began to move his leg up, like he was riding a bicycle. After moving the leg some more, the bone finally popped back into place. She put her hands over it, feeling it through the Force. Nerves were okay. She felt several damaged blood vessels, which she carefully repaired. Shouldn’t even need surgery.

Hopefully, anyway.

We’re getting there, Tuulu, we’re almost there,” she whispered to his mind.

She found the next damaged parts – several cracks through his hip bone. She poured through the Force again – the white-blue light tingling over his hip. Through the Force, she forced the creation of collagen inside the cracks, carefully knitting the cracks back together. Once satisfied, she went to his hands and reproduced the process.

She pulled a water bottle out of her backpack as she pulled Tuulu’s upper body into her lap, angling his body so he was sitting up enough to drink but not even close to a 90 degree angle. “Water?” She honestly wasn’t sure if he would want any at all, but she could only assume they weren’t giving him any. In either case, she held him like this for a few moments so he could get his bearings. They didn't have to rush. In one hand, she had her blaster in her hand, just in case any person decided to try to interrupt their reunion. “Do you… Do you think you can walk now? Or at least enough to limp with me?” She couldn’t carry him, but she could maybe take some of his weight by putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Mom, we found Tuulu, he's in really bad shape. Need med evac, will be out in 15 mins." Her buy'ce sent her exact coordinates along with the message. It was almost over.

Allies: ME [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Deius Koman'na"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Vyr Beviin"]

Tuulu’s body hit the ground. Arms stung, the numbness destroyed. He choked on the tubes from the Cotton Smile, no longer feeding his lungs. Closed.
Empty.

He writhed on the cruel ground. Right leg pushing at any hold. Bare. Cold. Cold as the bipeds, the one-skins.

Stubborn hands touched him. Stroked down his wounds and reknit the bleeding flesh.

A mind in turmoil. A dying dog.

‘Beth... Yron... Yronwulf... I didn’t... love my ... my...' Clone flesh, crafted from gurlanin and epicanthix donor. In the Mandalorian tradition, a son.

Beth struck his chest. Twice. Tuulu seized and learned that even in mercy the one-skins were cruel. A tortured rib cage seized. The coughing fit started with a single exhale, limbs shaking as Tuulu tried to get broken hands to grab Beth’s… to get it away from the Cotton Smile… he managed to slide red fingers along her beskar’gam forearms. Numb fingers clunking against her armoured flesh.

The Smile and its’ tubes exited his flesh. Tuulu choked and vomited blue liquid, knees curling into his chest, arms shaking on Beth’s torso. He coughed and wheezed, body contorting as he tried to bring up some defence against the pain… the one-skin’s pain.
The biped’s pain.

Joints relocated. Rasping gurgles generated out of tormented lungs as Tuulu’s screams to greater and greater degrees chased Darlyn and Bre’thro Tannis up the secret stair.

Tannis sprinted down the thin hall, throwing guards behind him to release himself from the onslaught of a smiling man. He made Tuulu better. Useful! Bre’thro Tannis only ever made his toys useful, as opposed to their degenerate behaviour. Their seeming freedom of choice a cuckold’s freedom. A lie. He only made the truth out of their pains.

Bre’thro Tannis kept running.

Tuulu’s ribcage stuttered as haggard breaths echoed in and out. The sound of his own breath rocked through his ears, the loudest of all possible noise. He heard none of the tumult of Darlyn, or the footfalls of Mandalorians. Tuulu Cadera heard nothing…

… but a still…
… small…
…voice.

Bethany’s voice, placating him in the frigid and burning sensations of the artificial lightstrips. He shook in her arms, pulled into Beth’s lap. A canine whimper burbled out of Tuulu’s lips. The same lips, which cracked and seared with the pain of being stretched open so long. All he could do was project his thirst to her mind, the way he did with his gurlanin fellows.

All he could do was fight to crack open his burning, pained lips and tilt his chin up for water. Tuulu’s limbs seizured. After the water, his hair flowed down his unclad back. Gnarled fingers distended and limbs reworked. The water, a belly full of air thicker than soup and the endorphins of freedom combined to allow one final act.
A transformation.

The gurlanin laid with snout and maw in Beth’s lap. He whimpered, the sound whinnying out with a low growl. Tuulu nuzzled his snout into her hand, then with the last of his endurance, he rose on three seizing limbs.

His left hind paw barely touched weight to the ground, right forepaw eliciting a whinny every time it took weight. Tail between his legs, neck straight and ears flat back against his skull, Tuulu leaned against Beth’s body.

Woe betide any who found them, and was not wearing Mandalorian colours.

“Heard, Beth… I sent Yronwulf. He’ll… he’ll feel where you are.” Connected as Beth was to Tuulu’s limited gurlanin telepathy, she might feel the sensation of the strange but natural ‘other’ creeping in as distance diminished.

Or maybe it was all a mirage after all.

"Ah yes send more guards. Clearly the fiftieth guy is going to succeed where everyone else has failed. Can we stop the game and get this all over with already? It's almost getting dull killing these poor deluded fools." Blaster bolt after bolt rammed into their chests and heads, the blaster in hand actually causing them to fall back from the high stopping power of the weapon. Despite being a pistol, not even a modern or particularly powerful one, they fell like wheat to a scythe.

Not that they didn't shoot Darlyn oh no. He calmly would adjust his head whenever one would nearly clip him, letting their bolts connect with his chest, shoulders, and extremities. It was nearly enough pain to surpass his limit, but at this point Darlyn simply couldn't care. He had come this far, and blood would more than make up for this suffering. The satisfaction of ending a hunt was something, something he couldn't describe. They had found Tuulu, Bethany surely could heal him. Or save him, at least, from further suffering. The real question was now, could Darlyn bring pain back around to the only one in that hall who deserved it, but yet was free?

Finally he had to be within range of the weapon. He flicked the switch on his weapon, plugged his ears, and fired a sonic blast at Tannis when he thought he might be able to be hit. The condensed sound waves would be, extraordinarily painful, possibly rupturing blood vessels if he hit him anywhere vital. Fortunately he wasn't a bith, or this would be certainly fatal, but with some luck the unusual, excruciating pain would drop him. He wanted this scum to beg for mercy, even if it would never come. The first step was to either clip his leg with any of those blaster bolts fired in the chase, or that final sonic blast down the hall.

Objective: Save Tuulu ([member="Ambrose Cadera"])/Well then…

Beth worked hard to heal Tuulu as fast as possible – she tried to keep the pain at a minimum. But, removing tubing from his mouth and lungs? There was no way to stop that kind of pain. Even under good drugs, someone would feel that an immense amount of pain. The young medic did her best to heal him up, although she did have to sacrifice some quality for speed. But, once they had him in a full medical bay, she and the other doctors could begin the more intense work.

And maybe he would finally have some rest. And not be in pain.

Bones had to be placed. Bone, skin, blood vessels, and lung tissue had to be created & merged into existing cells in the grand framework of design. The body was an amazing, but complex organism.

She perked a brow as he gasped out – Yronwulf? “Shhh, love, it’s okay,” she whispered through her mind into Tuulu’s right before she pressed down onto his sternum.

She saw the blue liquid – then she saw his blood on her beskar’gam. She could only hope Darlyn killed the karking evil people who did this to him. What kind of monster could hurt someone like this? Only a true monster could do such a thing…

Beth held him in her lap, carefully pouring water down his mouth and through his throat. It was probably the first time he had water in days, if not weeks. “We’ll get you out of here,” she would whisper as he began the transformation into a wolf. Back to part of him, part of his true side.

Yronwulf was coming. Good. She was going to need some help as she carefully began to move forward, slowly, to make sure the now wolf-form Tuulu could lean against her. Her heart broke for him with each limp he took. Small trickles of sweat dripped from her forehead in her buy’ce – the use of so much energy through the Force, particularly the massive internal repairs to his lungs and throat, and redirecting his pain was beginning to take a toll on her. They just had to get out of here... Out of this Echra Corp HQ and back into Mandalorian space.

Thank the Goddess she got to him when she did. To be fair, she had plenty more in her - heck, she could do this for hours. Hours of healing, taking in the pain, and pushing forward. She had trained for countless hours, pushing herself to the extreme. To be the best that her parents expected her, that her family expected her, that she expected of herself. But, that didn't change the small tolls it began to take on her body.

She could sense another approaching – was… Was that Yronwulf? She could feel the most strangest sensation. It was similar to a connection through the Force... But at the same time, it wasn't. It was there but not intricately tied to her Force.

Halfway of up the stairs. Half way out of the building and into an evac shuttle. Half way for this nightmare to be over for Tuulu. But, then she felt Yronwulf. She felt him in a way she hadn’t felt anyone before. He was likely in the lobby, on his way to meet them. At least, that's just about where she sensed him at. That weird, sensation, not quite Force but was. Or so she could only assume... Either way, Yronwulf was only good news. He could help her get Tuulu out of here faster. “Yronwulf?” She asked through her buy’ce, waiting for confirmation that it was indeed him that she felt.

Objective: 3 control the orbit
Allies: Mandos
Enemies: non-mandos
Resources: 1 Kad'ika , 2 Hokaanir

OOC: I will be away from my laptop for a week starting Friday ME admins are free to use Quo as an NPC until such time as I come back

The three-ship flotilla dropped out of hyperspace near the never again and the coms lit up with the sounds of battle. The three ships were tucked under the protection of the Never again, the ships were set up in a V formation with the kad'ika at its head. "Tune out all comm chatter except for calls for fire support." The comm officer nodded with understanding.

The Kad'ika launched its complement of ships toward the surface of Eshan. The 4 Meteor Class M Carriers descended toward the surface. 2 ships headed toward [member="Mig Gred"] and 2 headed toward [member="Beth Cadera"]. These transports would allow for the positions to be fortified and bolstered with basilsks and warriors as well as the transports being used as a firing platform.

"Call for support from the fleet we need more assets in the sector to fully secure our position"

Objective: 2
Allies: Mandos [member="Mig Gred"]
Enemies: non-mandos

His hate of the slavers only grew since the time in the slaves gladiator pits, He asked to be dropped off with the reinforcement transports to help in the battle below,as the ships flew in close enough he waited until they where close enough as he held his war hammer at the ready as he sent several blasts of chain lightning into the slavers ranks before leaping out the gunship and slamming his hammer sending a shockwave forward away from mig and his relief team and started his onslaught. Any slaver that got in his way he either smashed into the ground or sent them flying into other slavers, He started to use his mobile battle meditation again to help boost the efficiency of his fellow mandalorians. He was here for blood and he will not stop tilll he is satisfied.

The Jedi Knight fit in easily with the crowd around her. Moving, walking and at times even talking like one of them. When her beacon went off to indicate she was getting closer to the Silver member, she stopped and leaned against the side of a building.

She was still within sight of her ship and an ally was in front of her. Whoever had the beacon would be coming out of that ally at any moment. Three people came out of it and Seo took the time to look at them before revealing her presence.

Not that she was actually trying to hide, but just evade the notice of any Mandalorians or anybody else they didn't want the attention of.

Echani were known to use their body as a means to communicate and those from Lorrd were the same. While they may not speak the same language, hopefully, some things were similar enough.

With a hand behind her back, the attempted to gain the attention of the one leading the group of three. A small motion of follow me and keep quiet was issued and Seo would start to head back in the direction of her freighter.

[member="Kat Decoria"]

Allies: ME [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Beth Cadera"]

Healing poured through Tuulu’s body in currents of tingling energy. Each bought brought Tuulu’s mind closer to that craved gurlanin telepathic connection. Clawed at Beth’s mind to bring himself the psychological relief of his fellows.

His pack. His family.

This was Yasha’s child. Her adopted daughter, the girl with no pack before Australis crept off his ship and discovered the genetic legacy he unwittingly left behind. Beth was family. Beth was close, and comforting.

It was enough.

Tuulu’s gurgles turned to whimpering howls as the healing took place and he could move again. He could breathe the air, which clung like milk to an infant’s suckling mouth. There she was, the elfin girl, the meek little one one day lost on Sabarene telling him it was okay. Love, it’s okay.

Yronwulf was impossible to miss. Massive of body and dressed in unique leonid beskar’kandar, the half-breed clone swept through the Echra Corps HQ with his soldiers. Aplomb and force.

Overwhelming numbers.

At Beth’s question, Tuulu leaned more heavily against her, his canid head dipping and rising as his hackles raised and he coughed again. Blue liquid again.

Yronwulf rushed Beth and Tuulu, and with mighty arms, picked his gene-sire off the ground. Tuulu’s ears flattened against his skull, a haggard growl bursting from his throat. Yron looked to Beth, back to Tuulu and the voice so sweet paused in her mind.

‘Aye, Bethany.’ A sensation of security. The nature of lupine warning, danger, unrest. To understand the limited telepathy of the gurlanin was to psychologically temper one’s mind with that of the lupine shapeshifting species.

Instinct and sensation. Much like the traditional Echani, the gurlanin spoke not with words, but with context and meaning. That meaning swung past and into recall, as an explosion rocked the HQ lobby.

Tuulu dropped from Yronwulf’s arms as the massive Mandalorian soldier threw himself over Tuulu and Beth, raising his arm with its’ personal shield as sloughs of duracrete and durasteel cracked from ceiling to floor.

The Echra Corps officers were beginning to detonate the slave collars (OOC Note: Thanks to [member="sabrina"] for bringing these collars to my attention and giving me permission to use them! You rock!).

EDfUZH1.gif

“Obedience is not a delusion, young twit!” Bre’thro Tannis roared, rushing up the stairwell. The proximity to his exit ship counted down with every step closer. More metres. And more… If he sprinted… if he’d taken better care of his cardio in his fourties…

Bre’thro Tannis yanked a suppression pistol from one of the guards, before shoving the man and his vibrostaff into Darlyn’s way. It made no difference, when the sonic shock smacked into his body with the force of a hissing hurricane.

Bre’thro Tannis slid to the floor of the staircase with a tumble down to the lower section. Tannis screamed as a blaster bolt hit his lower left leg. He grabbed his shin.

“I gave them order! What were they doing with their freedom, rutting, mercenaries, they had nothing! Huts in the desert! I … I give …. order.” Bre’thro Tannis’ eyes glazed. He attempted to lift his suppression pistol, as Darlyn was on him. His finger slipped off the trigger.

The gun dropped.

Kat led her family before freezing at the sight of a stranger watching them. Holding her arms out to stop her sister and mother stepping forward and alerting them, she watched carefully. The stranger gestured to follow and remain quiet, Kat nodded before turning to her family. "We found the Order, they're here and likely going to get us off world. However, we need to be quick and quiet about this, understand. Silent from now on." Kat pressed, knowing her family can be quite chatty at inappropriate moments. Her sister nodded her head in understanding.

"How do you know that isn't a Mandalorian tricking us into following them into a trap?" Her mother stressed.

Kat sighed, it was a valid point but Kat could sense that this person meant no harm, when her mother wasn't Force Sensitive, kt was hard to describe. "I can just tell. With the Force." Kat tried to explain.

Her mother huffed. "Still think it could be a trap." Her sister rolled her eyes, Kat smiled to her appreciating the supplrt from her. Kat led the way, folllwing the stranger down the alley to wherever they were leading. What if this was a trap, what would she do if the Mandalorians caught them trying to flee. Kat shook her head, she couldn't allow fear and doubt in now, she had to focus. Kat moved around and follow the hopefully saviour for her family.

[member="Seo Linn"]

"Order? A damn fine job you've done, I can see just how well you've done. Isn't that right guardsmen... Oh that's right they're dead. Because of you. Because you don't understand what Order is." The pistol had fallen, and Darlyn calmly kicked it far and away from his reach. The entire time, he'd been calmly putting his own weapon away, so he couldn't try to wrest it away, foolish as that'd be. "You haven't done anything you so happily claim. You are nothing more than scum, of the worst order."

The Force would be useful for this. Without much thought, Darlyn reached out and used its iron grip on Tannis's wrists, applying enough force to shatter the carpal bones, not one but all of them. The same was applied to his tarsals in his ankles, each bone shattering and denying movement. That was necessary to stop him from running, after all. "I am Order, not you. I am one who brings law to the lawless, safety and comfort to the meek. You are a slaver, the type of criminal I relish the opportunity to bring to the law. Were we at my home, perhaps you would be given a fair trial, the chance to escape this with your life."

"But we're not on Commenor. Instead, we're having a chat here, over your grave."
The next to go would be the rest of the bones in his hands and feet, each being snapped one by one. The fingers he did himself, letting him know exactly how much fun he was having. Then the arms, held tight and snapped at the joints, the knees stomped on by force empowered kicks. "You are deluded, if you really thought you were bringing order. Look around, the chaos and death here is all to blame on you. Every death today, brought by me or otherwise, hangs the blame on you for bringing us here. What may be even worse is you thought to hide your sick tendencies. Even for a slaver, you had a job, and your actions went perversely against it. The slave collars and chips, I know explosives. To use them so haphazardly, even were they not innocent I would find you disgusting."

Darlyn placed a foot on Tannis's chest, after making sure the man was laying on his back, and began to apply pressure slowly as he spoke. More, more, until the bones would creak, crack, the pain had to be immeasurable. Something he deserved.. "I'd ask if you have any regrets, a last wish. But frankly, I don't care." He thought he heard ribs snap just before he lifted his foot, and from both hands arcs of lightning, burning so fierce they turned white, arced from fingers to Tannis's body. Up, and up, and up in voltage, amps, until the screaming stopped.

With that, Darlyn felt more at peace, and slumped himself against a wall. By the Force.. he used some of his remaining strength to pull one of the guards' communications devices to him, and after fiddling with it to get a suitable channel sent a message to Beth, Yasha, really any mandalorian on that particular channel beyond them. "I've finished my hunt. Could my beloved little niece send someone down to pick me up? I can't really feel my legs right now." Not entirely a lie, though really it was just he felt everything, very distinctly.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Ilik was doing his best to help everyone that came in, very quickly jumping to assist the most injured. Mynock and Talyn were doing their best to get people to the makeshift triage center. Mig was starting to lead those who realized what his team was doing until he heard a charge towards him. One of the marauders! Mig turned a Force Pushed the man back before blasting him with the blaster of his Trayc'kad. The alor then looked up to see Skorvek jump from one of the transports. He could see the vessels, and heard the alert for fire from the sky. He honestly smiled a bit at this. Mig, igniting the lightsaber edges of his blade, then attack more of the combatants who risked both his vod and civilian's lives. It was then that he felt something. Something... cold. He looked around, trying to find where this coldness came from. He seemed to know something wasn't safe though. Mig turned to Talyn, yelling out. "Call in some transports, we need to get the injured outta here and I think my helmet comm's fried!"

"Roger that, boss!" As she began to call out for transports, Mig called out to Skorvek.

"Skorvek! Do you feel that? That... coldness in the Force?"

[member="Skorvek"] [member="Quoron Cadera"] [member="Tathra Khaeus"]

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Quoron Cadera"]

"We read you vod. Make sure there is room for us to land." Cynthia said to the woman. "Pilot, new orders head for the coordinates that are about to display. Comunicate that to the other four." "Yes alor." The Gunships broke off from their current path diverting to the request of reinforcements. Non of them was filled to capacity and wounded would be placed on priority. "Calling Cabur, get us more gunships down here with medics." "Sorry Cynthia, we can't send more gunships. They are all in use. We can spare a corvette to the location but will take time." "Anything will help." The ships was just a click out and it was at this time Cynthia hit the button with a closed fist. A door opened up with a view out to the starboard side as she lent against its frame. Her sniper in hand readying for the battle ahead.

"Ca, I need you to highlight all the hostiles once we get there." "Already setting that up." "Good because I'm going to have to pull off every shot I can." In no time lights inside began to blink red. "Thirty seconds till touch down." "Copy that." Cynthia raised the scope up and zoomed in towards the battle. One by one hostile figures began to be highlighted red. A sharp breath in and a slow exhale she lined up a shot at the closest enemy to their landing point. A slow squeeze of the trigger was met by a punching recoil but no sound from the bullet accelerating at high velocities. Watching through the scope still traces she'd clearly see the target be thrown and ignight on fire as the highly volatile incendiary round penetrated through the chest. There was only time to pull of that one shot before the M30-S Krayt gunships was coming in for landing. The forward light turrets of each of the three ships strafed the enemy front lines until touching down. "GET A LINE UP AND HELP HOLD POSITION! SUPPORT GROUP GET THE WOUNDED ONBOARD!" Cynthia shouted jumping out.

She asked the closest vod to who was in charge as she passed the first person she could see. The man pointed towards a man with a lightsaber. By this time Mandalorians wearing red, gold, black and silver armor was now rushing to their objectives. Cynthia herself walked over to the man as blaster shots whizzed around the air. "Whats the sit rep?"

Objective: Save Tuulu ([member="Ambrose Cadera"]), also save [member="Darlyn Excron"]
Allies: Darlyn Excron

Beth had much more work to do on Tuulu – plenty more healing needed to occur in his broken and damaged body. Beth had healed him enough to get him out of the basement and towards the light of day. But, as she felt him lean against her, crawling up each step, she knew she had much more work to do. Any medic could help, but Beth felt a connection to Tuulu that she needed to continue to help him.

And Beth, somehow, felt comfort from him. Was it the comfort he felt from her, finally being able to be connected to the pack – and would that mean, she somehow was apart of that connection too?

Beth wondered this, but was unsure. She felt stronger, her mind more clear... Despite the amount of energy she had expended to heal him. And somehow, she felt as though she could sense Ambrose, Tuulu, Yron, and the others… Somehow.

It was something to ponder later, though. Beth had more important things than to think about something that probably was nothing.
Beth was so glad to see Yronwulf, though. It seemed, and felt, like Tuulu was not very happy being put into Yronwulf’s arms. "It's okay, he's here to help," she whispered to Tuulu. Beth, on the other hand, was just happy he didn’t have to walk anymore. His body could heal faster if he wasn’t exerting it. And… She felt safe. She felt safe as Yronwulf said just two words.

An explosion.

Beth reacted, dropping to her knees while one hand reached out to the falling Tuulu. Beth reached out and grabbed Tuulu through the mystical aura of the Force; the elfish girl who was easily bruised managed to catch Tuulu through telekinesis. This was not her own strength, she should not have been able to catch and hold a man as large as Tuulu. But, there he was – floating slightly above the ground, slowly drifting onto the dirty floor. Yronwulf stood above them, his arms and shields blocking the crumbling ceiling. A soft wind gusted across the floor as Beth gently placed Tuulu on the ground. Her reaction was instinctual, immediate, and somehow she had the strength to stop him.

Beth moved her body over Tuulu’s, just in case some debris fell between shields. But then… She felt it. People were being blown into a million pieces. Her eyes watered as she felt the loss through the Force, in what felt like a rip, repeatedly occurring yet somehow all at once. How could a monster be so… Evil?

Beth took a breath, looking up to Yronwulf. “We gotta go, before the buildings collapses.” Beth was unaware she spoke the words through her mind, in a telepathic link with him – without focusing her Force. Almost as if it was a natural connection. But then, she heard Darlyn ask for help. Something was wrong.

The building shook, but seemed stable for the time building. Yron assumingly put Tuulu back in his arms, and the small group began a sprint towards the exit of the building.

Once outside, Beth quickly ran back through the lobby, into the stairs, down the stairs, and back into the hallway. The man who had his eye gauged out was no longer there - perhaps he had crawled off to die or managed to get away. Whatever, she had to get to Darlyn. After a few minutes of a long sprint, she finally entered the room where the bodies of many evil people lay.

She perked a brow and scanned the room quickly. The building continued to shake, now more destabilized than ever. Cracks were forming in the walls now.

"Darlyn? You okay?" She asked as she walked over to him, crouching beside him. "Come on, we gotta get out of here asap," she'd say quietly as she pulled up him, carefully putting his arm around her neck as she took the brunt of his weight. "Good job," she said as she stared at who she could only assume was the mastermind behind the mass murder of the slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom