Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Oyar'u Experience (M.E. Only)

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader

HNPYI3y.gif

It's been a long time since Clan Kyr'am was involved with anything regarding the Mandalorian Empire. They've been busy building an army and running their countless businesses. But here today, at a Cantina in Ijaa City on the Jungle World of Oyar'u sat Kylo Kyr'am. His buy'ce sitting on the table in front of him, a drink in his right hand, hidden in the shadows so his face can't be seen.

image0.jpg

Kylo's thoughts dwelled on his return to the M.E. as he would listen to the snazzy band playing in the Cantina. The air was strong of cigarette smoke smell mixed with the scents of various other species of sentient beings. Among the music one could hear the subtle chatter of socializing going on with the patrons. Kylo usually kept to himself, and the patrons although famously knew him, didn't bother him as they also knew he only came here to relax. Kylo's face although hidden bared his shabby scruffy beard, short hair and of course his various battle scars. With his left hand he clicked the Beskar finger plates together out of pure entertaining himself as he would go to take another sip of his drink wondering what the day would bring.

Adenn found himself on Oyar'u, in Ijaa City. He was looking for a cantina, something that seemed to be happening more and more often in the recent past. Adenn had been informed that a certain individual was here, someone he had been wanting to meet for some time, 1 Kylo Kyr'am. So, in Ijaa Cityu, Adenn began to ask around if anyone knew where he was. It took some time, and a few credits until he found exactly where to go.

From there, it was rather simple. The walk to the cantina took less than a minute, and when Adenn walked in, he looked around for someone who could fit the description of Kylo. It took a few moments, but he finally saw a buy'ce with the correct symbol on it. If he hadn't seen that, he would have been lost. Though now he wasn't, so Adenn made his way over to Kylo. Once there, he reached his hand out for a greeting.

"Su cuy'gar Kylo Kyr'am. I've been looking for you for quit some time. I'm Adenn Kyramud, Alor of Clan Mortui. I must say, thank you for your amazing weapons." And with that, Adenn awaited a response before he would seat himself across form Kylo.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Kylo Kyr'am

HNPYI3y.gif

Kylo watched the man approached him and speak to him and then sit down. Then two Mortem Squad troopers walked up behind the man. Kylo raised his left hand waving them off. The black troopers then walked away. Kylo keeping his face hidden in the shadows. He spoke in a slight raspy heavy voice (Boba Fett voice) You're very brave vod, most know to leave me alone. Me'copaani? [what do you want?]

Kylo watches the man closely keeping his face hidden in the shadows awaiting his reply. Kylo took a sip of his drink before setting his glass back down on the table.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Beth had received a message – a somewhat popular snazzy band at a cantina, where a family member of hers whom she hadn’t seen in a very long time. Being a singer at a club in Sundari, she couldn’t pass up the chance to see the band and a family member. Music had become instrumental to Beth. It helped ease her, bringing her mind into focus... And it hid the constant nightmares.

She entered the cantina, carefully opening the door as she made a face as the burning sensation of cigarette smoke hit her nostrils. Her Eldorai blood damaged her ability to withstand pain, and the burning sensation is something she would have to bear through. She may get water, or maybe a soda or something. She wasn't sure what was on the menu besides alcohol anyway.

She took a moment to look around and see if she could notice any familiar faces.

The highly resentful daughter of Strider walked into the cantina. She picked a seat at the bar and sat down, ordering a drink, Talimet took her helmet off once her drink was brought to her and looked around.

This appeared to be a tough place, but friendly to kin. Those that were within the fold of the Mandalorians were welcome here. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw some movement in the shadows. Sadly no fight started to break out and she took a sip of her drink.

Her face was almost unknown to these people, but time would tell on if it became known or not. Talimet was tired of living in the shadow of her great father...who had almost nothing to do with her. The young warrior wanted to make a name of her own and come out from the wings of Strider.

Watching people come and go, her eyes fell on Beth and she nodded her head to the other woman. Picking up her drink, she could see it wouldn't last long, downed it and ordered another.

[member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

As sat down, he noticed the 2 black troopers that approached before being waved away. He was sure he could handle them, but it was nice to not have to fight. Then he chuckled at his comment. Oh the irony of the situation.

"Bravery isn't always the reasons behind what someone does. And good thing I'm not like most, eh vod. As to what I want, I simply wish to meet and speak with the one who makes some of the best weapons I've ever seen. Along with that, I wish to possibly make another ally from a fellow vod. After all, those who make weapons will be needed in the future. I wish to see those that make good weapons, such as yourself and your clan, remain around for long. I don't mean to say you can't look out for yourselves, quite the contrary." Adenn sighed, and chuckled a bit. "My clan has some minor vehicle and weapons production. I would propose an alliance of sorts."

[member="Talimet Garon"][member="Kylo Kyr'am"][member="Beth Cadera"]

Kylo Kyr'am

HNPYI3y.gif

Kylo didn't find this mans confidence amusing. Kylo didn't need the troops to rip this guys skull right off his shoulders, but Kylo seemed he should play nice, as he is a fan of his weapons. Kylo then noticed his cousin [member="Beth Cadera"] walk in. Behind his cousin he saw [member="Talimet Garon"] enter the cantina. Kylo whistled to Beth. Cuz, over here.

Kylo looked back to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] sitting in front of him. weapons isn't all I do, now, I can get behind an alliance, but I'm a business man, tell me, how would this benefit me? I have more than plenty to offer you. Kylo still keeping his face hidden in the shadows took another sip of his drink.

For Lao it was simple, he wanted to know more and see more before his time would come and his god would welcome him to his hall. But until then, Lao was still a new Mandalorian of Clan Akaata. His armor he had gotten from his Clan and walked into the bar. He had his helmet under his left arm with his submachine gun and lightsaber on his person. Lao's black and curly hair was down past his shoulders and was not done neatly up. He walked into the bar.

Lao gave a quick glance around and walked up to the bar and took a stool. He was atleast a few from the nearest person and ordered a drink. He didn't say anything other than the order and pulled out his datapad. He started going over some pertinent info on his datapad with his arms on the bar. He was still aware of his surrounds, mostly due to the Force.

When Kylo called to his cousin, Adenn didn't bother turning around. He still had his helmet on, so he simply looked at them through his helmet. Adenn decided not to comment on that, let the man do what he wished to do. Then he thought about it for a moment, the things A'den could offer him, and what he could offer him.

"Well, where to start. There are several things I can offer. I have old and new plans of several things. Ships, you name the class, I have schematics for it. There are droids, some specs for Basalisks, the originals basically. My engineers can also merge designs and specs. So, if you ever wanted say, a, basalisk made specifically for sieges, we could do it. Just some stuff I can offer."

[member="Lao Tzu"] [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Talimet Garon"] [member="Beth Cadera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom