Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Outing In

Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh had already known Apparating so Pom decided to start her off with a lesson in an advanced skill. "Teleportation is like Astral Projection on steroids. This demands a level head. Understand that you are not in control. It is their place, and we are intruding. Their numbers far outmeasure even our joint abilities. They have been gathering in Hell since the creation of the Galaxy. Your only chance at success when encountering them will be because of the commanding attitude you will need to display." Pom instructed, while the two stood side by side in the middle of her herb garden behind her hut. The early dusk casts surreal shadows to alter the mental perception of the landscape, rendering it an eeriness only the daytime will conquer once again. "I do not know the name of the place that I first access in my mind. I have always thought of my sister though. She showed me how to do this. At first I could only enter. I could never exit on my own accord. She always had to pull me back out. It wasn't until I had to end up elsewhere that I learned how to focus enough to generate the magick circumstances I needed."

Pom withdrew her Talisman and set it down over the stone bench. "You leave the Talisman of Finding behind. A lot of what we know seems illogical and backwards inside the Nether. Leaving it behind results that the Talisman will draw you back home. It seems to only push you away from your objective if you wear it within. And yet…that may be what occurs, unique to me."

Pom held out her hand to Nezira. "You don't let go. I got things I need to come back here to do tonight, like feed my baby. I can't spend hours looking for you. First off, let me ask you now, what it is that scares you," she said, knowing that any answer she receives will be met with. "You get over that right now; no joke. You have to be in change in there. And if anything like what scares you raises its ugly head, you still need to believe you are in charge."

She thought for a moment and asked, "Where do you want to go? Or who do you want to see?" While Nezira decided Pom waved a crystal wand to the air causing ancient runes to illuminate suspended in the air all around them, all at different depths away from where they stand. Pom whispered her incantation and stopped. She handed the crystal to Nezira and nodded. "Your turn," she said.

Nezira was, yet again at Pom's home and more specifically, in her garden. She lived a very different life to those of her clan sisters, it was in a way weird, as she grew up in the many cave systems in the Singing Mountain. She didn't speak or interrupted as Pom explained how things worked, just listening and taking the information in. But one thing was for sure, she would be on guard for whatever were to meet them in the neither.

Withdrawing her own two talismans and held a possessive grip over them, before placing them back under her clothes. "I do not yet own a Talisman of Finding" explained Nezira, reminding herself internally to make one once this training was complete.

Giving Pom's hand a glance, before looking back up at the woman, before reluctantly taking Pom's hand in her own. Pom's hand felt soft in Nezira's own hand and it felt weird holding hands with another person. "Scare me?" wondered Nezira out loud. What was she scared of? What frighten? She never really thought about what actually scared her.

She wasn't scared of spiders like many other people, as she caressed her small jumping spider on her shoulder. Not to mention she had a Gaping Spider as pet as well. She wasn't scared of height or the concept of death. There were things she respected and wouldn't go near, but feared? That was different. Feeling Pom's feminine hand in her own, she lifted their hands, looking first at them and then at Pom.

"I guess... I guess there's one thing" started the pale-skinned Nightsister, staring longingly at their hands holding each other. However, she wouldn't say it. It was a stupid thing to be scared of and she refused to admit being scared of dying alone and forgotten by those she cares about.

Then the next question came. Where did she want to go or meet? That was a bit hard, given that she's never been away from Dathomir. Looking back up at Pom, "I don't know, I've never left my home before" explained Nezira, so she didn't really know what was out there in the galaxy. Then her thoughts went to Cas, that stupid Jedi who managed to make her blush on multiple occasions. For some reason he always managed to make her feel like she had something to prove, it annoyed her to no end that he had such a power over her.

"Where do Jedi live?" Asked Nezira curiously, shaking herself out of her own thoughts. Though she did take the crystal and mirrored what Pom did and whispered the incantation.

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

'Where do Jedi live, she asks?'

With eyes slightly widened the Nightsister felt a sudden wave of nauseousness wash over her. She hadn't been to the Core since Ashla drew out all light from her being, which subsequently brought Spasa into existence. She frowned, but she understood that not everyone feels such a strong aversion to the Light, which Pom always felt naturally. She loves her sister Loske, a Jedi Knight, but simply has not returned to Coruscant since her departure nearly a year ago. She is happy that from time to time she sees her about the galaxy, but never within any place where Ashla governs the Force!

She remembered how it felt herself, to have left Dathomir for the first time, almost like you are breaking your mother's heart! But she is committed to protect Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh . She knew there is a lot of things

"Jedi, huh?" she said "You have plans to cause mischief?" she asked with an air of satisfaction to her voice. Pom loves to play games. "I admire that you would dive right in! So is there any particular Jedi in mind? Or do you simply prefer to frighten the nearest being of light?"

Pom started stirring the Force before them. The land before their eyes began to warp, connecting two realms, as with a single doorway. "There is something you must know about this phenomenon," she said preparing Nezira to enter. "There are gates to the Nether located around the galaxy. I am uncertain if how we enter the Nether involves them, but I do know we can go anywhere. Just inside, I will show you how."

By way of sheer willpower, in a single swooping motion which felt like falling and landing upside-down, Pom and Nezira stood on the other side of the porthole, just within the Nether. She let Nezira soak it all in for a moment.

It is dark, and comprised of black billowing clouds that stretched to eternity. "This is our edge of the galaxy." She turned them around to view the light. "That is where most Jedi feel comfortable, within the Empyrean." It is a light far off in the distance, located at the core of the galaxy.

Next Pom would show Nezira exactly how they can go there.

Mischief, well not exactly. "I guess I could throw some magick at him if I see him," said Nezira, not getting completely what Pom tried to insinuate. Biting her lower lip a bit, thinking about Cas, did bring that weird feeling of her stomach hurting, yet not really hurting her. It also made her blush, which she instantly suppressed, before it got too obvious to Pom, or at least that's what Nezira hoped.

"His name is Cas, that's all I really know" admitted Nezira, realizing she didn't exactly know very much about the Jedi, other than his first time, skin colour and clothes the day they met. "I guess we won't be able to find him" guessed Nezira, feeling a bit disappointed honestly as she followed Pom into the portal in front of them.

Standing inside the Nether was such a weird feeling. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. The closest she's been to this strange feeling, was when she for the first time learned how to teleport around the planet. Yeah, it's the same feeling she would get the few seconds she's teleporting between places, that feeling of freefalling yet floating in water.

Now that she was finally inside of the Nether, he understood how one might get lost, the place was absolutely massive! For once in her life, she was actually in awe, seeing the neverending expansiveness that was the Nether. Listening to Pom speaking, Nezira started to explore the nearby things she could see, keeping a tight grip to Pom's hand.

Pom sensed Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh 's disappointment in thinking the galaxy is too large to locate someone specific. Pom dislodged a Talisman of Finding from her charm bracelet and handed it over. "Oh you can find him, depending on how well you can picture him in your mind." 'But life is probably better off if you didn't.' She kept that thought to herself. Every young woman is entitled to screw up on her own where men are concerned. Men being stupid, is one damn good reason women become close friends! "So long as he has any sense of a connection to you that is; even if he isn't aware he has any,—" 'want for love, or someone to hate.' Pom knew the hate. "The Talisman will lead you. Without one, you will always find some ethereal beings willing to help you too along the path you seek." Beings? Some of these beings existing within the Netherworld are quite…nonpareil, in the most creepy fashion!

"The galaxy is multidimensional," she continued her lesson, "we won't be discussing in what ways other than form. The Nether however, is more simplistic a plane, at least in its perception. I need you to see it." Her delivery is blunt and to the point, for there is absolutely no margin for error. "The Nether here just so happens to be Dathomir's Nightmare." The two were hardly even through the entryway, standing amidst both realities while she taught. She studied Nezira's reaction.

"Force Sight is one of the most basic skills. You need it here and I will help you to see in this manner," she said. Pom held a hand over Nezira's eyes momentarily before lowering her hand again. "What you are witnessing is the physical wavelength of the constant flow of energy. Surprise," she smirked, "it's a Force thing. We stand amidst chaos." The waves are in a constant battle of coiling and entanglement all around and between them. "Across the galaxy you will see a calm fluidic state of the state people call Ashla. Very rarely will we even experience Ashla as pure Light during our lives on Dathomir, unless we find ourselves suddenly engulfed in it…by some Jedi. It not only burns my flesh, but makes me puke." Pom figured the best gift she could give a young Nightsister is the plain truth. Nezira wants to meet Jedi, she might very well puke herself!

"Notice how the energy moves all around us and appears to our minuscule physicality to stretch on forever. We are part of it. It moves through us like we are a part of its design. Now look harder, and see how the Nether appears to be perfectly flat like a single plane, but at its darkest is nothing but one big giant maze. That is how it is here. It is down at our feet, and extends high up over our heads. It too, seemingly stretches out forever, until you get towards the core, there the Empyrean begins, or Heaven as some call it. Think of the galaxy as a three dimensional mass, and the Nether as a two dimensional plane which cuts through the mass of the galaxy, pivoting on an axis fixated to the center of the galaxy's core. The Nether can reach any place in the galaxy, but it is how it gets us there which makes travel through this manner most preferable. As a two dimensional plane, Time itself stops for us while we are within."

Listening to what Pom said, it all made perfect sense to the young Nightsister, but it might be the way of how Dathomirians was brought up in their clans. Nevertheless, when Pom reassured that all hope wasn't lost in finding Cas, a faint twist of a smile for just a second, showed on Nezira's lips. Taking the Talisman, she looked at it for a second but felt a familiarity of magick within it.

Nodding to her teacher, she continued along with Pom while she continued to explain. "I understand, all too well. The Singing Mountains holds many horrified nightmares deep within the mountain and below ground" comment the young Nightsister, looking around the place some more. "Never heard of force sight, but I will follow your teachings Mother Pom. Feeling Pom's hands, soft and cold to the touch, Nezira listened as she started to grasp the concept of Force Sight. Though it was still a bit weird to her, learning Force abilities there isn't directly magick, nevertheless, she still kept herself open and started to see what Pom described.

"I know of this... Ashla, or not by name, but the sensing from the Jedi Cas I met some time ago." Explained Nezira. "What? Time stops in here?" Asked Nezira surprised, actually showing a surprised look on her face. She looked around as to see if she could see time itself, but of course, time was not visible, but rather a strange concept that existed yet invisible.

Holding the talisman in her closed fist, Nezira focused on Cas. Concentrating as she placed her hand with the talisman in front of her face. She focused on the way his smile made her feel warm inside, made her feel the weird sensation she felt when she was with Cas. She remembered the way he walked, talked and fought. Her eyes suddenly shot open, her magickal ichor flared and consumed her whole eyes for just a second, before she returned to normal. "I see the path ahead of us to find Cas" explained Nezira as she started to walk, pulling Pom along for the ride.

Following the path that had laid in front of them, Nezira stayed focus, yet was very aware of the distant things in the distance, following them. It looked like spirits in terms of the same green toxic colour, moving as if they were flowing through water. However, for now, they kept to themself or maybe they didn't even notice Nezira and Pom.

The Mistress smiled at the younger Nightsister's question about Time and how it ceased to exist as they could understand it. She could not explain it in words any other way, but knew that her young Sister would seen see all she knew about this plane and their ability to master what it offered.

The Fanged God would hear their request and grant them all they ever wished, any power they could imagine, for the sheer delight that his beautiful daughters worship him.

Pom was impressed by the immediate course heading orchestrated by Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh . Her student seemed so focussed on her direction, she hadn't even remarked how the plane of the Nether swiftly shifted along its axis to align with the multi-dimensional galaxy to lead her to the intersection of her chosen destination. The Mistress sensed her student focus intently on her point of objective, and Pom hailed her unwavering intent.

Arms locked they advanced together over the vast plane. Pom detested her memory of how pure the Light could become, even cast so far off in the distance. For now she only mentally prepared herself for what would come at its end. "Have you ever been to the core worlds?" she asked, wondering if Nezira had any clue regarding obtaining her intended. Spasa, Pom's doppelgänger, is the part of her own existence who had become not only accustomed to the Light, but radiated it forth. It had been a long time since Pom had been forced to bask in it. She expects to experience searing pain, like before, burning of her Soul within this Nether, far worse than her physical body would suffer in the physical realm. Pom let her student pull her along, so that she could assist her in returning home swiftly, if the Light proved too much for her to bear. Love is a rarity among her type. For Pom it was a fleeting sensation, so wonderful and yet so very destructive. If Nezira willed to experience such a curious thing, then Pom would not deny her her moment to explore it. It is not her pace to deny her this.

Nezira was alot like Pom when it came to traveling the Nether, in that the Nether put up its barriers, and the two skidded across them without much concern. The Nether bashed and barraged them with all the hatred of other gods unexplored, and punishment Hell could manage, them akin with it and yet living opposition to its existence. It generated one barrier after another before them to figure out and trek through, and they carried through it by sheer will of their thoughts to attain their objective, distance. Nothing stole Nezira's concentration, and Pom helped her dodge or creep through what might cause harm. Nothing they did suffer would last anyhow, but the plane did its best to instill fear. The quicker they traversed it, the less time they would be made to suffer!

Pom sensed a great disturbance from their point of entry, the same she felt these past few days about this same time. She turned to peer over her shoulder and she saw a strange force distorting the area of the Nether where the two had just entered. She wondered, 'Could this be the result of the Sith experiments on the Warlock's Gate?'

As they encroached upon the Light however, finally the barrage of such insanity which surrounded them would be to felt quick to fall away. For a while they were simply unaffected, traveling through a state of purgatory. Those Souls herein seemed lost and confused about their surroundings. The mental anguish tugged at Pom's focus, but she resisted their lure to dwell on her sins.

The Empyrean lay at the core, where the galaxy itself shone with the glory of the Winged Goddess.

Traversing the Nether was such an unique and wild feeling and as they could almost reach the light and exit point in their travel. Nezira stopped, getting second thoughts of what she was doing. Looking down at their hands, lashing their fingers together, Nezira looked up to her teachers and then back at the watery mirror in front of them. The gate seemed to form the moment they got close enough, be hadn't formed the place they could exit and Nezira you a deep breath and looked at Pom again.

"Another time," the young Nightsister said and turned around to walk around from the gateway which slowly started to disappear. "Let's explore nether instead" comment Nezira, burying her thoughts on Cas and focused on the mirror plane of Dathomir. Looking around them, she started to recognize the place, "I've been here before" comment the Nightsister and started to pull the Elder which along if she didn't walk along.

"Many ancient tombs," said Nezira and pointed to a cave in the mountain, not far from where they stood, looking up at the massive mountain-chain in front of them.

The Mistress of Malcontent would not deny she hated the Empyrean, for still the Light torn from her soul lived at this point, her doppelgänger named Spasa. Pom knew it to try everything to chain her in its weight of redemption, both unknowing that her knight in blackened armor would brandish himself to lure out and slay Pom's tormentor once and for all in the near future.

At first the Light had been thrust upon her in the form of a man. She tried to seduce him to the darkside, and all she got was bombarded by his love and tenderness. A terrible mess to plunge any naive woman into! Pom knew no such devotion prior, and thankfully she does not go out seeking it further. If it was easy to find and to keep, anybody could live together with anyone, forever!

When Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh halted Pom felt a sense of relief wash over her. She hadn't realized she had tensed so, at the thought of their intended course, but she had clenched every muscle. "I will not be one to pressure you to explore that to which we are diametrically opposed, Nezira," she said with a sigh of relief. "In fact, I could not agree more with your decision to avoid such tainted experiences." Age neither prepared a woman for such experiences. Pom hated every sensation, emotion, and private memory Spasa had fed into her psyche. At times Pom would be someplace and the Light aligned Witch would touch her across the realms and infect her with passions, leaving Pom shuddering in the wake of their unexpected onset.

They had not travelled far from Dathomir and Pom let Nezira return them to explore the strange phenomenon surrounding parts of Dathomir. "Travel is all in your mind," she reminded. For a moment a strange entity burst between them attempting to tear them apart, but Pom held fast to her student as promised, while their bodies roiled in its intentions. In but a moment the demon passed, seeking something it could conquer. The coolness which Nezira handled the bombardment gave Pom confidence that she would do well here on her own soon enough. "There are many things that respect us in the physical world, because it is our element. But here they try to prove their superiority. Just beat them down in your mind, as if you are still in charge, and they will relent. Don't go walking into the devil's lair though, because only the angels can save you; and they may not want to," she said. "I can't say if they would have to either."

The Netherworld, a land in and of itself changing all the time, but never like this. Usually its new places, new hells, things that just don't make sense to the mind. Things don't follow physics here. What one expects doesn't happen. It takes a keen intellect to press on to reach their destination, in spite of the tug of the insanity pressed into the forethought of the mind. And here it is…

Pom and Nezira stood hand in hand, a tighter grip than before studying what exists in the Nether, exactly where Dathomir exists in the physical realm. A chunk of the planet Dathomir floats in the nothingness of the Nether. Pom felt the tainted magick radiating from the soil. She and Nezira touched down upon it and her student called it correctly. This is Dathomir, but it exists within the Nether. "Its the Witching Hour, like during our dinner party. This is when the Imperial Scientists activate the Warlock's Gate for their study."

Pom drifted out of the Nether and stood momentarily upon Dathomir's damp soil. She drifted back again. Nothing had changed but the reality in which she stood upon Dathomir. While her student identified actual places she knew well, Pom's mind reeled to decipher all possibilities regarding what she could do with a phenomenon such as this, and especially to determine an explanation. "Those amazing Imperials! Their experiments and all the Magick of this place, years upon years of ancient spells bombarding this singular focal point…finally combined to warrant something useful, I would say; how about you? What is your take on this?" she asked, open to hear the interpretation of her student.

Last edited:
On instinct, Nezira tried to dodge the sudden burst from an entity she didn't recognize. However, she stood fast, holding Pom's hand in hers and let the entity fly away. Following the entity, as it drifted away, the Nightsister would remember to look out for those type of beings in the netherworld.

Thinking on the elder witch's words, Nezira looked at the surroundings. "The Nether is truly foreign place, yet it still gives a sense of home" stated Nezira as she examined more of their surroundings. One thing the girl was curious about since they were literally walking around the netherworld and wanted to test something out. Letting go of Pom, Nezira closed her eyes, feeling the surroundings and nether, letting the effect caress her very soul.

The Nightsister's eyelids shot open, as Nezira flared the Ichor from within. While normally the dark side of the force normally is held rather docile in the Nightsister girl. However, the moment she let the Ichor flow freely, the Dark Side had an explosive spike in the force as the Ichor devoured the girl's eyes. With green luminous fog dancing from the outer corner of her eyes, the magick formed in the palm of her hands, caressing the skin.

The white-haired girl's curiosity was satisfied as she felt the nether itself not only enhanced her output of the magickal Ichor but also how much more in tune with the Nether it made her feel. It was an incredible feeling to get as she looked up, to just revel in how closer to the mystical Ichor she felt. Then again, it was also in a strange way, scary.

Pom smiled at the younger witch, seeing her delight and experiment in the many aspects the Nether had to offer. "It can be addicting at first, but all in all just really the perfect place to unwind or to think," she offered. There truly is much mystery, and she remembered becoming lost in exploration sometimes days on end herself!

Pom snapped her fingers and conjured a Red Crystal plucked straight from the land beyond. "Pour what boils over from you into this. You may find it useful to aid you in focussing your effort into attaining goals more swiftly," she said levitating it towards Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh to grasp hold.

The vibes of an anomaly tugged at her core, drawing her to gather a closer examination of the Bone Temple. She was there before precisely when she first noticed the effects of the experiments. She followed the path for a while as the spirits of Dathomir passed her along the way. They too seemed headed towards her final destination.

"Nezira," she addressed, "the burial scaffolds are empty," Pom observed in passing. "Be cautious, for our ancestors are mighty. They are our mentors, and while in all aspects deserve our respect, are also our tools to be utilized, should we come upon them."

As they approached the sacred temple, Pom studied the looming Darkness which swarmed overhead like an angry tempest. The structure literally let out an audible breath, causing wind to wash over the Nightsisters' body. The Bone Temple glowed from within. All in all, it emitted not any sensation which Pom would consider alien. It felt like Home, sinister and twisted like her unspoken dreams.

A gleam of light projected, and the witch crossed over the threshold, accepting the lure of curiosity.

Landing again, she opened her eyes again, feeling the ichor power overwhelm her, also to an uncontrollable degree, she almost frighten herself. The Nether truly was a scary yet beautiful place. Turning her head to look at the elder witch, Nezira looked at the red crystal Pom gave her. Letting it land in her palm, she felt its connection to the force and made her curious about what she could do with this crystal. Thanking Pom, Nezira pocketed the small crystal, before continuing along with the other witch.

Keeping herself on guard, she followed Pom but stopped by the temple's entrance. Closing her eyes, she stroke her palm over the surface of the archway, before accepting what she already knew and felt when using magick. Following the curiosity of the temple, she heard whispers, saw translucent beings at the corner of her eyes.

Flaring her magick, Nezira looked around with the help of her green-coloured magickal light, it looked like nothing she had ever seen before but did sound like something her Mother of the Spider Clan, have had to pleasure of experience in her youth.

Pom watched her student pocket the crystal. " Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh !" she directed. "Hold the crystal in your hand and rub it with your thumb when you become overwhelmed with power. Imagine forcing that energy into this crystal! Later you will learn to put that raw stored energy to good use. There will be many things you can do with it. It will never run out on you."

The Bone Temple happens to be reverberating of a high energy construct. Pom always felt something special about this place. It feels alive, in the Darkside of the Force, and with great spirits of ages ago. Where Pom stands, in this very spot inside the Nether, the Bone Temple began to look alive as well...and the mere fact that it, along with a big chunk of Dathomir herself are actually here within the Nether during the witching hour, perplexed the Nightsister so. And yet, it all might be something dark and sinister that can only be seen during that specific time...that wonderful, mysterious and horrific miraculous hour.

Pom noticed movement inside the Bone Temple and even she felt initial trepidation at first to investigate further. Something inside herself told her it would be a gathering of their ancestors, but also she knew that all gifts came at a cost. Pom immediately determined that she is willing to pay that cost.

She could not speak for Nezira. She could not command her student to choose to do anything in the matter. Pom slipped inside quickly, and she made her way as a mistress of shadows, carefully creeping her way towards the back chamber of the temple, to the ancient Altar room.

Blinking a bit at Pom's reaction, and felt a bit silly and pulled the crystal back on, holding it between her fingers. While following her teacher, Nezira held a tight grip on the small crystal, so not to lose it in the nether. While she wasn't going to experiment with the crystal right at this moment, the Nightsister was excited to see what was possible with it.

Watching Pom disappearing, she waited, looking back over her shoulder, watching the the pieces of Dathomir that had appeared before her. Looking back at the dark entrance, she knew it things came at a cost when a practitioner of the magickal arts. What would her Mother and Sisters say back at the mountains? Would they accept any cost to receive what she might find inside of the Bone Temple?

Flaring her magick a bit, which made only her pupils change colours and a floating smok began to dance around her hand. Feeling it caress her hand, Nezira started to wave her hand slowly in front of herself, watching the Ichor dance and float around her hand. Closing her eyelits, taking a deep breath, she exhaled and extinguished her magick, before entering the dark entrance to the Bone Temple of Dathomir's Netherworld.

Entering the Bone Temple, Nezira found Pom, "what now?" Asked the young witch curiously.

All light from the Bone Temple was suddenly snuffed out and the two witches were left standing amidst pitch blackness. The witch could not raise an orb of light against the Will of those in her midst. She commanded spirits to serve her, and the Temple spirits only laughed at her attempt, "Such minuscule Legion are not worthy to cross our threshold!" the voices of many chided at once.

Sounds of shuffling footsteps crept forward from all around the chamber and Pom found herself shuffling back across the pulpit as they neared. She suspected these the mummified Nightsisters risen from their burial platforms. Her back became pressed against the altar but she found herself ill at ease with her predicament, desperate to comprehend what is happening. Before she could find her voice to muster a series of rudimentary questions, the entities herein grabbed hold of her.

"We are many who walked these grounds for ages, watching helplessly as lifespan after lifespan of Nightsisters lived and died before our awareness, and we could not alter the course of our people."

"You stopped listening to us!"

"To whom shall we turn?"

"You are our hope, alive, youthful…alluring."

The Mistress felt seduced by the lure of the voices, so smooth and enticing…calming…promising.

"We have gathered here."

"The best of us!"

"Yes, all remarkable at specific skills."

"But stronger together."

"Be the vessel we seek amidst the physical."

"Followed you closely we have."

"We have the ancient Oracle."

"Deal, Mistress?"

The Crystal Ball began to be the only thing that Pom could see come into view. She was too concerned for Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh to allow her mind to wonder about where she is right now. Her thoughts of the girl, might lead to the spirits harming her. Pom remained willingly and deeply entranced in the moment. She peered deep into the smooth glowing sphere and she saw power settling into her bones.

"Yes," she answered without hesitation.

At that moment the room darkened again while the ancient Matriarchs lunged at the physical body of the inviting Nightsister who suddenly shrieked at the level of pain which they inflicted upon her flesh and bone, as an energy she never understood before began to flood her cell structure. The Spirit of Ichor radiated throughout her flesh co-existing with Midi-chlorians.

The pain was too much to bear, and yet the Mistress was not permitted to pass-out in her misery at any time. She had to be consistent in her awareness of her agreement with the Matriarchs, lest they withdraw and leave her now, the deal broken.

One by one, the Matriarchs of the past possessed their host body. Pom Stych Tivé was stood erect before them and they flew into her mouth, until twelve had passed into her control, in unison they would dwell, the birth of the Wanica Coven, the non-existent.

The Witching Hour began to settle upon its close. As the final minutes came to pass, the Ethereal Dathomir vanished from their midst. Pom and Nezira were left existing within nothing but the void of the Netherrealm. The large and beautiful sphere gripped in the crook of Pom's elbow, she reached down once again to grip hold of Nezira's hand as promised before. "We shall return home now," she said commandingly.

Everything happened so fast and when the voices spoke and then spirit grabbled hold of Pom, Nezira went into action. Or so she thought, not being nearly as strong in her connection to the Ichor, spirits of the Nether, pinned her up against the wall.

Powerless and unable to break free, no matter what she did and without being able to use her magick, made Nezira helpless. Watching helplessly on with wide eyes, the young girl watched as a single spirit of the ancients slowly floated towards her. Fighting even harder against the cold touch of the translucent spirits, the single spirit grabbed Nezira's lower jaw in her ghost-like hand.

While she didn't speak, Nezira could see the luminescence of the spirit's eyes look back at the young girl. Right before all the spirits entered the Elder Witch's body, the matriarch by Nezira smiled a cold but intrigued smile, "I'll be watching you" commented the matriarchal spirit and disappeared, along with the ones holding Nezira back.

Both confused and a little bit shook by the power the spirits held over them in the Nether, the girl felt herself getting pulled away by Pom. As Pom guided Nezira along determinedly, the young girl looked over her shoulder, feeling a sense of pulling in her soul. However, the last thing she saw, before leaving the Netherworld, was the silhouette of the same Matriarch spirit watching Nezira and Pom bamf back to Dathomir.

Last edited:

THE WANICA
HAVE ARRIVED

The Souls of the ancestral Matriarchs of Dathomir past had been waiting centuries, each since their death, for an opportunity so phenomenal where they can combine their magick, to establish for themselves a voice and live once more, unified as a singular coven.

In their Mistress and under the umbrella of the Imperial alteration of the Warlock's Gate, the exceptional measure of magick through centuries compiled and that of today, which had to come into place for such an amazing accomplishment, the spirits of her ancestors long gone found just that opportunity to flourish. They would make their mark upon the galaxy.

The youth trained up on Dathomir shall merit from the long labored perfections devised by the predecessors of the Nightsisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom