Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Outer Worlds

https://youtu.be/65bOLMVAXHU

ACG are one of my go-to subscriptions for game reviews.

Thought you might find this interesting!

Edit:

I've got it for PS4, but have yet to play it as I started Modern Warfare first.

Youtube also hates me passionately.

Story is this: What if William McKinley (25th President of the United States) was never assassinated by Leon Czolgosz. Meaning that Theodore Roosevelt never succeeded him thus allowing large business trusts to dominate society well into the future.

Megacorporations began colonize and terraforming planets, multiple factions are arising, and FTL travels goes disarray leaving it abandoned at the edge of the space colony.

The question is, how will you change the future and can you be able to investigate the true nature of the corporations?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I just started it yesterday where I had a good deal of free time on my hands. I've cleared the first (Intro) World as far as I can tell. Don't appear to have anymore quests and am ready to head to the next location though for some reason I don't want to leave.

Obviously I won't give anything away story-wise but this is a single-player experience I've missed more than I realized. I've always enjoyed the fallout games, but New Vegas had a grittiness to the dialog (both in and outside of primary objectives) that Outer-Worlds also seems to do really well.

I definitely agree that it looks superb, and it runs well on the PS4 Pro. I can only imagine how flawless it would look on PC.

It's quickly becoming a game I don't want to put down.

This game sucked me in for at least 2 weeks. I played 2 different styles of characters before beating the game to see which ending I wanted to go with first.

I ended up being a board sympathizer but accidentally had to kill everyone involved with Spacers's choice because I forgot how to talk and accidentally shot the first guy I met in town and just ran with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom