Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Ossus Massacre │ Invasion of Jomark & Nespsis VIII [LOTS vs SJC]

Be careful what you wish for.
giphy.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
Sorry Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall , I was under the impression that Caltin was going to take you on and so I reached out to Cato Demora Cato Demora who was open for an opponent.

I was going to redirect to him after dealing with the Echani NPC that you sent my way but was waiting to see whether you wanted to control their response to Caedyn's discouraging them from fighting first.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Arthos Vynea Arthos Vynea , I've been holding off on posting so far to the invasion today as Errix Feh'room hasn't posted today that I've seen (just so I'm not skipping anyone out of turn), but it looks like our posting may be getting out of order anyways with the Atlas Drake Atlas Drake and Arthos Vynea Arthos Vynea arc that appears to be happening.

Do we just want to do a rough post every 24 hours? Do we want to wait for people? Or some other pattern?

I'm flexible either way, but I figured that to avoid further drama, it'd be best to all be on the same page.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Romi Jade Romi Jade | Grundark Grundark | Cato Demora Cato Demora | Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall | @Everyone else trying not to be eaten!

So I feel I need to clarify Caedyn's position in relation to the entrance being overwhelmed by Grundark and his Rancor herd.

Caedyn is located at a different entrance into the Temple, as I assume there are several. My entrance into the thread came a little later than expected due to timezones and IRL going-on's, but I felt I needed to bring this to light as someone's just asked me where I'm at in the thread.

I do apologize if there's any confusion due to my part!

Caedyn Arenais you're all good man, and yeah I had the same thought as a public temple building prolly a few entrances easily. Yeah from what I gather the south is clear of all hostiles and younglings are being lead out that way without being attacked with Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn and a few jedi there I think that are trying to get them out. The rear is where Cato Demora Cato Demora and you are, and the front main entrance and exit is where the larger sith charge is coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom