Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ordo's Sends Their Regards(One Sith Dominion of Ashera)

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Sierra felt the woman being taken from her grip and she was moving now looking back and forth with her head snapping. Then she saw her... silver hair and power but she wasn't sith. She wasn't much human either from the scent of it. Sierra moved down when commanded and stood tall letting her wings wrap around and claps in front her her over her shoulders like a cape almost while she spoke. She was wondering who this woman was now as she spoke. "And who are you? You are a master I know that but you are not like the others."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Sierra Momoa"]

"I am the only one that appearently sees that the people here could be of far more use than murdering them would give you.I swear you Sith are so much more shortsighted at times than those of your great precursors..." She shook her head and sighed as she moved towards one of the temples that the Asherian kept around their city, watching a grouping of them moving to guard it, sadly their efforts would be in vain. The first was a young man, probably no older than sixteen if that, his hands closed around a vibroblade as he tried to stop her and the demon that Alexandra had just halted.

His blade came down and Alexandra shifted her entire body at the last second, the blade coming down beside her before she wrapped her arm around one of his, then taking out his legs with her own before simply leaving him there with a shake of her head. He was unharmed past that, his eyes wide that he was still alive, and now following her as she continued to the temple. Alexandra meanwhile would give each of the defenders a glance, waiting for the next one to try.

Cordelia deWinter

C
TeacutempOSufiereque_zps8d63c21b.jpg
Témp'O Sufiereque

"Témp'O Sufiereque..." came the soft whisper from Cordelia deWinter, those pale lavender eyes sweeping over the temple before her. The temple stands in the city of Dalaria, and is famous because of a special branch of the Asherian religion which thinks the God is all around us, but its real form is a woman legend has it was born in Dalaria.

The religion's followers speak of the beginning of the galaxy that Celestials are the creators and God was born after them. And they say this God is this woman who lived in the city of Dalaria and had three children. Scientists don't think this religion is right because of the fact that the woman these followers speak of actually died in an earthquake with her whole family and a lot of more people.

However, continuing the cult's belief, it's said that this temple was made for the woman to suffer there in order to become completely immune to all evil, in order to become completely good. This kind of philosophy is actually supported by the whole religion, and that's why none of the Asherian religion practitioners deny the fact that the temple was made for suffering.

Rosa Gunn

R
The polished marble floor was cool beneath her feet, bring a small shiver over her. She felt a shift in the pattern that followed her, the ever silent handmaidens so devoted to their cause that they were phased by little, save the creature Odium. Amber eyes peered from behind the golden mask to look at the maiden to her left. there was something out of place, fear? She bit back against the hunger. She was anxious, not afraid.

"What?" Rosa asked her. The girl flushed pink and looked down at her feet.

"We're not supposed to be here." The words were barely louder than a whisper and they created a tremor that rippled through the other two, when Rosa said nothing but continued to stare at the maiden, she spoke again. "You were asked to support--"

"I don't care." she replied coldly. "I will not bend the minds of men to bow to lies, to creatures not worthy of claiming the title of 'god'."

"You will be punished."

"I am already being punished." Rosa spat back at her, diving into the girls minds and letting her anger be known. "Get out of my sight. All of you." The three women scattered leaving her more or less alone. She moved further into the museum, footsteps slow, eyes drinking in every detail. Yet another planet, another culture, to fall to the hands of the One Sith.

skin, bone, and arrogance
"[member="Darth Janus"]," Natasi said wryly. "When 99% world domination just isn't enough. You really do think of everything. What an attractive quality." She slammed her blaster's energy pack home before adding. "You know. In a leader." She kept her blaster at the ready in her right hand, just in case.

She followed Tyrin into the museum, pausing to allow her eyes to adjust to the light before proceeding. "I don't suppose there's any point in trying to see whether any of these are fakes used for security purpose." Not sensing any resistance, she finally holstered her blaster, leaving the strap open so she could grab it again quickly. "They don't seem that sophisticated. So what, do we just start prying the paintings off the walls? I didn't bring a crowbar." She strode over to a large portrait in a gilded frame and hefted it off the wall. It was awkward if not heavy, and she quickly set it down.

"It looks like their methods won't require it," she added. The painting had been hanging from a rudimentary hook. She leaned the painting away from the wall and lofted her eyebrows. "We'll want to check it more thoroughly, but it doesn't look like they have a tracking device attached." She flashed a grin at Tyrin. "We may get l -- who's that?" she asked, nodding at the group that had entered the museum at about the same time, lowering her voice. "Do you know them?"

[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Rosa Gunn"]

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"]

"I find that if I don't do the majority of the thinking, precious little of it gets done. But thank you." Janus spoke quickly, making brisk pace for the doors of the museum.

They arrived at the entrance just as the Stormtroopers finished battering it down, the crack troops of the One Sith fanning out into the main entrance hall. Blasters raised in anticipation of opposing forces, Janus could distinctly sense the disappointment rolling off of them when there weren't any security guards to shoot. There were, however, paintings hung around the entrance hall. Not the most expensive ones- the ones Janus had listed as priority -but lovely things nonetheless. Someone, somewhere would pay good credits for them.

Once the scene was secured, Natasi didn't exactly idle around. She immediately set out prying a painting from the wall, only to set it back down when it proved to unwieldy.

"Oh, you needn't bother with that. The Stormtroopers will handle the heavy lifting."

Natasi remarked on the apparent lack of a tracking device, prompting Janus to roll his eyes dismissively. Whatever tracking devices the Asherans did have were probably rudimentary at best and with a painfully limited range. Not that this was even a concern for him. It seemed unlikely that the soon-to-be-subjugated-broken-and-humiliated populace of this culturally rich backwater would be able to muster a credible force to compete with One Sith guards or track it adequately as the relics dispersed among the galaxy's innumerable artwork connoisseurs.

Janus was about to say something to that effect when a sinister presence rolled in behind him. Sith. Dark Side. A teammate, not an enemy. What a total relief. He'd been half-expecting a Jedi Master with a power list the size of a Rancor to materialize on him. Then again, Janus had been led to believe the rest of the One Sith were to be elsewhere. This interloper was alone, save for the handmaidens or whatever that scurried innocently enough past his Stormtroopers as they continued deeper into the museum. Once they were gone, then she was alone.

"Not in the slightest." Tyrin informed Natasi, before raising his voice to address Rosa. "Can I help you?"

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa's masked face turned to study Janus. She disliked that question. It was only genuine when shop assistants asked it, but even then it was done so with a shiver of hatred beneath the surface. Could they help? Yes of course, but did they want to? Certainly not, but it was their job. When everyone else asked it though, it was done so because asking what they really wanted was uncivilised. Who are you? Why are you you? How dare you intrude on my little patch of land. What the feth do you want? There was certain social protocols to follow after all. Not that many paid them much mind these days.

"No." she replied finally. "And even if you could, you wouldn't."

It was wrong to think that Rosa was a team mate, or an ally of any sort. She despised all of them, yet she was bound to them by her hunger and her addiction. She reached up to tug the mask from her face, relishing in the cool air that caressed her skin as she did. She should try and pretend to make friends really, it would make the whole experience less hateful...

"I'm Rosa. Isolda's latest pet." She gave a mocking bow and turned her back on them again to run her eyes over one of the paintings. "She calls me a Weaver of Nightmares." A smirk played on her lips. "I'm avoiding my duties, don't let me intrude upon yours."

[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Natasi cut her eyes to [member="Darth Janus"] before giving them a subtle roll. What was it with these Sith? Why did everything have to be such an ordeal with these people? Pet? Weaver of Nightmares? She shook her head sadly and adjusted some her chestnut hair that had become unpinned. "What is an Isolda?" she asked Tyrin under her breath, pursing her lips lightly.

She busied herself moving over to the next painting, which she studied for a few moments before glancing over at [member="Rosa Gunn"], frowning quietly. What was she doing in a place like this? At least Tyrin and Natasi had a legitimate reason to be there -- or at least a semi-legitimate reason. This person? Natasi wouldn't bet on it.

She pulled the next painting off the wall and set it down on the floor, unsure of whether the stormtroopers' armored gloves would give the required dexterity to get the art off the walls. Tit would be to pull the paintings down for them, tat would be the stormtroopers smashing the glass display cases to get at the treasures within so that Natasi wouldn't have to. It would all be very civilized.

Balaya continued to stand there, she was pushing the force through the blood and into the flesh of the creatures while everything slowly twisted and formed. Making for a sight while she was working. There would have to be more work, more power and she'd have to transport the worm but there was more they could do... more at work here as she felt power within the area, Elara had gathered what she could and they were bleeding some of the lightside sect dry here as the blood for the ritual was incoming with a sneer. Balaya draw the knife across the one to spill it on the blister pod while it was being grafted into the mouth of the creature. The flesh yielding under her touches and commands.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"]

Janus nodded politely, not much for bowing- mocking or otherwise. "I am Darth Janus. Pet to no one in particular, fortunately enough."

"Some insufferable theocrat." Darth Janus then muttered in response to Natasi's question, low enough for her to hear but not anyone else. Probably.

Frankly, just about anyone who rambled on about Gods and Dark Lords and destinies and all that other nonsense was worth only of derision. There was only the Force, and it needed no priests. Janus kept his exact opinions on Isolda and her whole spiel to himself, generally. Kaine was purportedly on good terms with her, and it didn't do anyone well to put himself at odds with friends of his friends. Janus had no idea where this Rosa fell on that spectrum, but given the way she said "pet" and that she was avoiding whatever job she'd been given, it wouldn't exactly be far-fetched to assume she wasn't entirely fond of Isolda either.

But again, these kinds of assumptions were the ones that tended to get him in trouble, so he made no further comment on it.

"Well, I certainly won't try to stop you. Do enjoy the museum while it's still stocked."

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Darth Praelior"]

For a strange reason the young Miraluka slave was asked to come for her master Darth Praelior. She went over towards the planet where the certain dominion was going on and she located her master in matter of seconds through the force, she landed near the building where she was located. She jumped down the ship and the ship went back into space where it was first located, "Master, I have come" She said shy, her head looking down, her legs kneeled.

[member="Taweret"]

Balaya looked upon her as she was working. Her slave, not her apprentices her slave in all regards was here and it was glorious as Balaya moved coming over to the girl and kneeling on one knee as she spoke. "Ah good you have come, I have use for you." The beast was being worked on but they would still have to do a great deal of work and she would need more sith in the end. She still had plenty but first would have to rest while she moved motioning other over to bring her some rations. "Tell me my servant, are you afraid of being caught by my wrath?"

Kyla Foy

K
She felt her master getting closer towards the girl. The girl felt the cold, dark shadow of her master nearly breathing in her face. She shook her head, "No master, I am only your slave. If I am good for other uses in your eyes, you may use me. If I have to be punished, I should be punished.", The girl didn't seem afraid at all. [member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Taweret"]

Balaya looked upon her and gave a nod in agreement. This one seemed to know her place and that was a welcome thing as Balaya took a seat. Her height made it easier and she relaxed letting the tension drop from her muscles while watching all of it. She was looking upon it more and more while her tac pad chirped and she saw it, several of the smaller space elves being brought forward with their captors. Elara leading the blackblades to her and making them kneel while the lithe and skilled elves could prove... very valuable. "That is good, because I have some experiments in mind for you my dear same as for these ones.

Kyla Foy

K
She nodded as she heard it was time for her to be experimented on. She looked over towards the black blades and the skilled elves, "What is the experiment about? Where are we doing this experiment, my lord?" She had asked having no idea what the woman planned on doing with her. [member="Darth Praelior"]

Harley watched as mister jay explained to some woman, that she could enjoy the museum whilst i was still stocked. Does this means she gets to steal everything for herself, as that would be grand. As she had seen some very nice looking diamonds back in last the exhibit she passed, and some gorgeous necklace she like. Also the was a lovely tiara, she had her eye on. She then looked at the at darth, wondering if she have permission to steal everything.

[member="Darth Janus"]

[member="Taweret"] [member="Harley"] [member="Cordelia deWinter"]

"It is about making something special and new, changing those who resist us into something beneficial to the One Sith." She rose up and looked at the large worm as it was still being worked on and spoke. "We have still so very much work to do and there are plenty here now." Balaya moved over towards the slave grabbing on as she shifted and searched through them. Looking for that one who was useful as it were. She wanted one who could survive the test she was about to put it through and slid the small alchemists blade from a sheath gliding it across the woman's skin while she chanted. The blood spilling out onto another as Balaya focused and worked to put energies into it and twist the Asherian under her. The worm was waking up, they needed to get more sedative and the droids were going just tha as she used this time to setup another alchemy experiment.

Kyla Foy

K
A space elf slave got grabbed in front of Taweret. She noticed a blade coming forward and kept quiet while the woman was experimenting on the girl. She looked away instead of straight at the experiment, she was afraid a little bit on being experimented on in the open instead of in a lab and the chance to survive was more slim than usual because of it.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

Natasi eyed [member="Harley"] with a measure of distrust and distaste before turning her attention to [member="Darth Janus"]. "We need to get this show on the road before more, ah, helpers show up," she told him matter-of-factly. She signaled to the stormtroopers and then paced before them, giving instructions. "All right, remember what we talked about. We'll sort out what's valuable later; for now, just bring as much as you can to the ship. We'll catalog and document what we find when we return back to base." The implication that she left unsaid was that the spoils might be shared, but Natasi didn't feel the need to include it, for she didn't know whether that part would actually happen. She glanced at Tyrin again and then nodded.

"Ready when you are, my Lord," Natasi said, straightening her gloves once more before cocking her head towards the other observers, silently asking what is plans were for them.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Harley"] | [member="Darth Layil"]

Seeing that the woman who had identified herself as "Rosa" had nothing else to add, Janus was prepared to depart and carry on with his business. Then another woman quite literally materialized out of nowhere and began to hawkishly eye him, as if he were going to dispense orders or something. Unfortunately for her, Janus was a well-read individual; very familiar with the various tropes and themes that plagued both literature and the very universe they lived in. He had digested enough media to know that adult women who paraded themselves around with tight pants, exposed midriffs, and pigtails generally tended to be liabilities. And insane.

"Yes, we ought to be continuing on. Busy night ahead of us. You two enjoy yourselves..." Janus trailed off, waiting for Natasi to turn her back before fixing Harley with a glare that said something along the lines of 'leave this place immediately, you interloping harlot.' Once that unspoken message had been delivered, he continued after Natasi.

Once she had finished updating the troops on their exact orders, Janus spoke again. "There is a particular relic in the basement of this museum. Very powerful, or so my informants indicate to me. I'll be needing you to come along with me to retrieve it. The Stormtroopers will handle the rest of what's here."

He spoke of the artifact audibly; not at all worried that the intruders hanging around might hear him. A resurgence of his usual flippant "oh who really cares anyway" attitude from his earlier years, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom