Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ordo's Sends Their Regards(One Sith Dominion of Ashera)

Ashera a world near the Republic and what could be used to slice into them deeper. Balaya stood in her full armor as she looked upon the world. With all that was happening the galactic beast hadn't moved to protect these people... these Harbingers of Culture as it were. She had planned a few things but there was not many she wanted to do, aiding darkside groups on their world, toppling the current leaders and subjugating the populace. It had the Zeltron quivering while the Hydrastaff on her arm slithered about.

"This worlds downfall will be in three parts my brothers and sisters. We must first diminish the ones who support the Republic. Their voices must be silenced to be replaced by proper ones, all of our Diplomats and envoys will be going to find the cults on the world who support the darkside and supply them. Empower them, make their voices heard so we have roots planted to firmly hold the world. Others will be working to undermine the Republic, we have captured officer and jedi uniforms from Empress Teta, from Alderaan. We have jedi sabers I want them to know who is when the sith descend upon the world, who is trying to take and pick at the bones."

Now she was looking upon all of them and smiling. "The final task will be for our more enigmatic ones, the vassels of the gods of the Asherian peoples. Yun-Harla the Hydra Queen may have ideas and with our Vong allies there are many things we could find here." Then she was standing there while she laughed. "And there is an extra added bonus, you can keep what yo find. Now go I want you to loot, pillage, I want you to steal and kill I want you to do all the things that we used to do before any of this happened. The One Sith will support and fix the world but first the Republic must burn it to the ground."

"Are you with me."

OBJECTIVES
Engage Asherian religious sects

Aid Darkside sects

Steal Cultural Artifacts through different means (stealth, fighting, barter, under guise as Republic soldiers and jedi)

Attend Asherian Wedding disguised as minstrals

Assume role as vessels of the gods
FACTION TAGS

[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Aiakos"]
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
[member="Ajona"]
[member="Aleksandr Idruin"]
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Alyssa Motierre"]
[member="Apos Sanaz"]
[member="Ariel Shadowmaster"]
[member="Aros Varr"]
[member="Arturious Engel"]
[member="Asar Anchti"]
[member="Assadar Ilrast"]
[member="Asteria deWinter"]
[member="Asterion"]
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]
[member="Azal"]
[member="Azrael Dugarde"]
[member="Azrakiel"]
[member="Baron Doklor"]
[member="Bastian Briareos"]
[member="Bond"]
[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Cale Gunderson"]
[member="Chloe Van Derveld"]
[member="Commander Orin"]
[member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"]
[member="Countess of Báthory"]
[member="Cractius Stretus"]
[member="Cross"]
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
[member="Daichi"]
[member="Dak Canton"]
[member="Dante Imura"]
[member="Darth Acarus"]
[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Darth Angrel"]
[member="Darth Apparatus"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Darth Armyss"]
[member="Darth Astraios"]
[member="Darth Avara"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth Carach"]
[member="Darth Hauntruss"]
[member="Darth Helios"]
[member="Darth Hoshek"]
[member="Darth Isolda"]
[member="Darth Janus"]
[member="Darth Junra"]
[member="Darth Malificete"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Darth Naefas"]
[member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nephthys"]
[member="Darth Nexus"]
[member="Darth Odium"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]
[member="Darth Sevrus"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
[member="Darth Tyrana"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Darth Vindica"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Darth Zarrah"]
[member="Darth Zelane"]
[member="Desolis Kharr"]
[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]
[member="Dovian"]
[member="Dr. Cain Wards"]
[member="Dredton Torum"]
[member="Drehich Ortuga"]
[member="Drex Skyreaper"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Eleena Miho"]
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
[member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Foren Derfom"]
[member="Gahven Nightwalker"]
[member="Gancorth Typho"]
[member="Garth Hummel"]
[member="GNK-699"]
[member="Hal Terrano"]
[member="Hion the Herglic"]
[member="Invicta Zambrano"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Izinri"]
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
[member="Jaden Korr"]
[member="James Mathison"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
[member="Jettak Swift Yatinini"]
[member="Jora Vao"]
[member="Kaggak"]
[member="Karina Dartrex"]
[member="Kathryn Langley"]
[member="Kezeroth Barcu"]
[member="Khantor Ruu"]
[member="Kiln"]
[member="Krath"]
[member="Ksayral Zekaidos"]
[member="Kyla Verss"]
[member="Kymaero Vol"]
[member="Lady Grey"]
[member="Lady Hel"]
[member="Larkoon Darkmat'r"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Leena Mai"]
[member="Lieutenant Kir"]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Limos Secura"]
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Mala Kulan"]
[member="Mantorok"]
[member="Maverick"]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]
[member="Menoetius"]
[member="Metus De'cal"]
[member="Mike Zenima"]
[member="Morningstar"]
[member="MSE-007"]
[member="Mulak Chren"]
[member="Mya Munro"]
[member="Myr"]
[member="Nam Karakk"]
[member="Nas Vua"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Nazo"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Nulgath Zardai"]
[member="Ordo"]
[member="Paega Anginous"]
[member="Potterstone"]
[member="Quinn Vos"]
[member="Ratih Lah"]
[member="Razer Sin"]
[member="Raziel"]
[member="Remy Singh"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rex Praxus"]
[member="Rytek'irk'intrano"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member="Sciath"]
[member="Selena Halcyon"]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Sero Valrel"]
[member="Shargon'Ta"]
[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Silas Tyree"]
[member="Silva Talith"]
[member="Skorn Draclau"]
[member="Skyren Vau"]
[member="Smeg"]
[member="Sorin Vanado"]
[member="Sorthus Axvyr"]
[member="Sven Talith"]
[member="Sylvanan Glass"]
[member="Syrra Venn"]
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
[member="TD-18"]
[member="TD-30"]
[member="Tefka"]
[member="The Hydra Queen"]
[member="Titus Zan Thul"]
[member="TJ-1467 Jay"]
[member="Toxarien"]
[member="Trenchcoat Man"]
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
[member="Tyger Tyger"]
[member="Tylan Toarinar"]
[member="Vaelokin"]
[member="Vaermina"]
[member="Valduin Izbien"]
[member="Valentina Clairemont"]
[member="Vehanv Kiva"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]
[member="Vraska Yo'gand"]
[member="VX-26"]
[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]
[member="XoChitl"]
[member="Yen'fay"]
[member="Yruss Shien"]
[member="Zack First"]
[member="Zarran"]
[member="Zenoc Lah"]
[member="Zhaera Shai"]
[member="Zothan Venn"]
[member="Rianna Ordo"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Sidi"]

Durotar

Nine Feet of UNLIMITED POWAH!
Ashera. Such a beautiful world. The trees, the air, the cities, and even the weird animals crapping on the ground were collectively beautiful. And the women. The women were great.

I was reflecting on this as my Corellian Corvette landed on the surface of the planet. I was scheduled to meet some of the local anti-Jedi resistance and goad them into facilitating our coup. I simply had to convince them that I was a god or the vessel of a god. If they wanted to fight me, I would win. They were legion, but I was Vong.

Also, if some of their women decided to throw themselves at me, then it was a win-win situation for us all. Screw treasure, I needed a girlfriend.

I put my ship on autopilot, put on all my Red Guard armor, except for the helmet, and stood, waiting, at the top of the boarding ramp.

When the ramp lowered, I raised my arms in an expansive gesture.

"Behold, Asherans! Bow to Kaggak, Heavenly Warlord of the Sith. I am the Red God. Together, we will take control of the planet. The Republic is trapped in a spiral of destruction. Only the Sith can bring you salvation. Join us, for we are legion. We are the true gods."

A small smile touched Tsolan's lips as he walked through Ashera's surface. Having come in on his own ship, he now wished to see just what these people had in store for him. Of course, that wasn't to say that he would be among the people who spread death and destruction, no he had other goals. In fact, he hated death and destruction. He preferred life and unity and the only way this would sit well with him would be in the way that the Empire generally repaired the worlds it took. As such, he simply wished to hunt their artifacts. Would he remove the opposition? Of course, but hopefully such things wouldn't come very often.

This world, too, was destined to become one of many jewels in the Dark Lord's jewelry box. A truly beautiful planet, yet unfortunately its inhabitants had yet to see the Light of His vision and embrace His kind rule. As one of the Sith diplomats, Veles was a messanger of His will and order, and order brings prosperity wherever it take blossoms. Those who listened to the generous offer and chose the wise option of supporting the benevolent rule of the Sith wouldn't regret their decision... as the cleansing fire was soon to burn the whole planet and purify it of all corruption. Figuratively speaking, of course!

Veles' task was to deal with some of the religious zealots on the planet, those who had the power to rally their followers against the Sith. By killing those, Veles intended to show their followers that no God of theirs could possibly match the Dark Lord. If only he possessed some sort of proof to show that religion of any kind was for weaklings anyway, strong and healthy individuals did not need to live their life in accordance with something they could not even touch, something they could not see and yet they followed it with wasted dedication. Being a very anti-religious person, Veles hoped they'd accept a good alternative to their God; the Dark Lord of the Sith. Why to pray to something that did not exist when they could worship a real being with power to make "miracles" happen, for everyone to see and feel? Converting people to different religion was never easy, but trying to do so could do no wrong.

Salvor Arnex arrived on Ashera, looking to expand his knowledge. A master had yet to materialize for him, but he would wait not longer. If he had to teach himself, that is what he would do. His ambition would no longer be held in check.

He walked the streets of Dalaria in complete awe of its beauty. The buildings were unlike any he had seen before, the architecture was gorgeous, evoking a sense of royalty and regality in even what must be considered the most mundane of shops or homes. The streets were made of stone and everything had a slight tint of blue. It made Salvor think of the sky just after the sun had fully risen. The word beautiful truly fell short when describing this world.

To feel less out of place Salvor had purchased a new set of clothes while on the planet, the shop he entered was simply marvelous, full of fabric and colors he had never imagined in his wildest dreams, not that he often dreamed of such things. In fact it was not often that he would dream, the last time he dreamt it was of a large pair of amber-gold eyes that seemed to pierce his soul.

After spending some time in the clothing shop Salvor was on his way again only now he wore a coat gold, a coat of red, the best one they had the shop master had said. Salvor did not know what this planet held but hopefully it was more than he had found on Alderaan or Coruscant.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
Ah, Ashera. Last time I'd been here, I'd been arrested just for landing on the planet. I didn't harbor them ill will, though. Not as much as I should've, anyway. Fething priests thought that their god was more powerful than the Sith. Not bloody likely.

I stepped off my yacht and was immediately accosted by two men in armor, and what looked like one of their damn priests. I really didn't want to get into a fight. But I would if the stupid council decided to try and imprison me again. The robed man held out his hand and growled.

"Sith, I require your lightsaber. It will be impounded for destruction. And you will be executed as a heretic, Evard L'Rik. Or you will be sentenced to execution, anyway. Formally, our lord must decide that you have to be executed. But I'm sure he will. He does rather hate your kind. You, especially."

What the hell? Why me?

"Why me, specifically?"

"Because you once hurt the woman he loves. He is quite angry. I can tell you, he'll either be executing you, torturing you, or holding you for life. Have fun, Sith scum."

The two guards put me in cuffs and led me away. Towards some kind of speeder. It looked odd. I was pushed in, not very gently, and I hit my head on the door into the vehicle. One of the guards used a stun bolt on me, and I blacked out.

Durotar

Nine Feet of UNLIMITED POWAH!
Then one Asherian stepped out of the crowd.

"You are no Sith. You have no sense in the Force. A true Sith would flow with overwhelming power in the dark side. You are but a cipher, trying to take us under your thumb by false pretenses."

I looked up at him, and bared my teeth.

"When did I say I was a Sith, small one? I am a warrior god. A man of honor. I don't require the Force to kill. Attack me, fool. I shall demonstrate."

The man drew a lightsaber.... Where the hell did he even get one? I'd been under the impression that only the publicly endorsed Jedi had been allowed to carry them.... But whatever.

I relaxed. He'd never be able to kill me with just a lightsaber. The way he carried it told me that he'd been trained, sure, but he'd never really used it in true combat before.

He ran up and attempted to hit me with the blade. I caught his wrist.

"Did you think I wouldn't win? What did you expect me to-"

He'd stabbed me. The little fether stabbed me in the gut. I couldn't even see the knife, but the pain in my gut told me there was a blade there. I knocked the lightsaber from his hand.

"Dishonorable... Stabbing me when you couldn't win. Fool. One can only win through honor."

I threw the man across the clearing. To his credit, he didn't groan. He just got back up and pulled two more of those knives out of his belt.

"I am not the dishonorable one, false Sith. I am but the one who will exact divine retribution on you for your lies."

And he leapt back towards me again.

FACTION TAGS

Abric Korne
Aeon Caedus
Aiakos
Aiker Ebizu
Ajona
Aleksandr Idruin
Alexandra Cinthra
Alicia Drey
Alyssa Motierre
Apos Sanaz
Ariel Shadowmaster
Aros Varr
Arturious Engel
Asar Anchti
Assadar Ilrast
Asteria deWinter
Asterion
Avadreia Lacroix
Azal
Azrael Dugarde
Azrakiel
Baron Doklor
Bastian Briareos
Bond
Bria Shadow-Tarkin
Cain Laatl
Cale Gunderson
Chloe Van Derveld
Commander Orin
Connar Arneir Whitelight
Countess of Báthory
Cractius Stretus
Cross
Cyrus Tregessar
Daichi
Dak Canton
Dante Imura
Darth Acarus
Darth Akron
Darth Angrel
Darth Apparatus
Darth Arcis
Darth Armyss
Darth Astraios
Darth Avara
Darth Banshee
Darth Carach
Darth Hauntruss
Darth Helios
Darth Hoshek
Darth Isolda
Darth Janus
Darth Junra
Darth Malificete
Darth Metus
Darth Mierin
Darth Naefas
Darth Naomi
Darth Nephthys
Darth Nexus
Darth Odium
Darth Praelior
Darth Sevrus
Darth Tsolan
Darth Tuk'ata
Darth Tyrana
Darth Veles
Darth Vindica
Darth Vornskr
Darth Zarrah
Darth Zelane
Desolis Kharr
Doctor Agnusdei
Dovian
Dr. Cain Wards
Dredton Torum
Drehich Ortuga
Drex Skyreaper
Elaine Thul
Eleena Miho
Evard L'Rik
Eve Amelia Zambrano
Ferian Adair
Foren Derfom
Gahven Nightwalker
Gancorth Typho
Garth Hummel
GNK-699
Hal Terrano
Hion the Herglic
Invicta Zambrano
Isley Verd
Izinri
Jacen Cavill
Jaden Korr
James Mathison
Jared Ovmar
Javik Quar-Kai
Jettak Swift Yatinini
Jora Vao
Kaggak
Karina Dartrex
Kathryn Langley
Kezeroth Barcu
Khantor Ruu
Kiln
Krath
Ksayral Zekaidos
Kyla Verss
Kymaero Vol
Lady Grey
Lady Hel
Larkoon Darkmat'r
Laufeia Carzi
Leena Mai
Lieutenant Kir
Lily Rose
Limos Secura
Lord Eclipsion
Ludolf Vaas
Mala Kulan
Mantorok
Maverick
Max Scorpio
Maya Whitelight
Melakoth Tyrin
Menoetius
Metus De'cal
Mike Zenima
Morningstar
MSE-007
Mulak Chren
Mya Munro
Myr
Nam Karakk
Nas Vua
Natasi Fortan
Nazo
Nickolas Imura
Nulgath Zardai
Ordo
Paega Anginous
Potterstone
Quinn Vos
Ratih Lah
Razer Sin
Raziel
Remy Singh
Revy Khai
Rex Praxus
Rytek'irk'intrano
sabrina
Salvor Arnex
Sawa Ike
Sciath
Selena Halcyon
Seras Goto
Sero Valrel
Shargon'Ta
Shiro De'Vol
Silara Vantai
Silas Tyree
Silva Talith
Skorn Draclau
Skyren Vau
Smeg
Sorin Vanado
Sorthus Axvyr
Sven Talith
Sylvanan Glass
Syrra Venn
Taral Mirtis
TD-18
TD-30
Tefka
The Hydra Queen
Titus Zan Thul
TJ-1467 Jay
Toxarien
Trenchcoat Man
Tsavong Kraal
Tyger Tyger
Tylan Toarinar
Vaelokin
Vaermina
Valduin Izbien
Valentina Clairemont
Vehanv Kiva
Vilox Pazela
Vinyata Nicashii
Vraska Yo'gand
VX-26
Xavier Vi'dreya
XoChitl
Yen'fay
Yruss Shien
Zack First
Zarran
Zenoc Lah
Zhaera Shai
Zothan Venn
Rianna Ordo
Aedan Miles
Sidi

Darth Inferno was a man who got around, heard whispers, and songs. He already been here two days ago before now, and had kept his little fingers about himself, learning what was in store, and how best to get this. Information was power.
Already he had taken some clothes, and was hidden among other people as a minstral. This was no easy task. The man was single, but ago the clothes hadn't fit, so he had to sowit up to fit tighter. He had put a hood on it, which again wasn't uncommon here, but this didn't hide his face, but again this was okay. No one knew who he was. His saber had still been on his person, and he had fooled them all. Now he awaited his allies to come, and start it off. [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Evard L'Rik"]

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
When I woke up, I was tied to a chair. A really nice chair. At a really nice table. Filled with food. In a huge freaking hall full of gold, chandeliers, and pictures of large animals. Whoever had tied me up was dead. Very dead.

A white-robed man sat across the table from me. His presence in the dark side was like a slap in the face. How could the other Asherians not notice it? Did he hide himself from them? He'd have been dead by now if they had felt it. But this man was dangerous.

"Well, Mr. L'Rik, I can't say I'm surprised to see you. I have something of yours. Something you will undoubtably want back, but I will have to refuse you. You are a dead man, after all. But maybe I should introduce... or reacquaint you as it were. She's here right now."

And then she walked through the door. Somebody I had thought to be dead. A woman who had been closer to me than a sister. The one who had stayed with me my whole childhood. The other half of my soul.

My fiancee.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Sawa was going after the people, specifically the lightside sects and the loyalties of the darksiders. She had allowed her own interests now to color it and with everything that was happening, having a foothold in this region of space would give the One Sith something beneficial. Another place to strike from and possibly when the time came to carve the Republic up and take it from them. Hell they could barely muster a defense force of their own planets, it wasn't like it was going to be a hard thing to do while the twin dauntless blades hung on her back. The hand cannon and hydrastaff in place just in case as well as a tri-stunner pistol. All serving the purpose of hunting down the lightsider elves.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
Join me in terrorizing lightsiders

FACTION TAGS

[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Aiakos"]
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
[member="Ajona"]
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Alyssa Motierre"]
[member="Apos Sanaz"]
[member="Aros Varr"]
[member="Asar Anchti"]
[member="Asterion"]
[member="Azal"]
[member="Azrakiel"]
[member="Baron Doklor"]
[member="Bond"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Cross"]
[member="Daichi"]
[member="Dak Canton"]
[member="Dante Imura"]
[member="Darth Acarus"]
[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Darth Angrel"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Darth Armyss"]
[member="Darth Avara"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth Carach"]
[member="Darth Helios"]
[member="Darth Hoshek"]
[member="Darth Isolda"]
[member="Darth Janus"]
[member="Darth Junra"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Darth Naefas"]
[member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nexus"]
[member="Darth Odium"]
[member="Darth Sevrus"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
[member="Darth Tyrana"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Darth Vindica"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Darth Zarrah"]
[member="Darth Zelane"]
[member="Desolis Kharr"]
[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]
[member="Dovian"]
[member="Dredton Torum"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Eleena Miho"]
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Foren Derfom"]
[member="Garth Hummel"]
[member="GNK-699"]
[member="Hal Terrano"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Izinri"]
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
[member="Jaden Korr"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Jora Vao"]
[member="Kaggak"]
[member="Kezeroth Barcu"]
[member="Khantor Ruu"]
[member="Kiln"]
[member="Krath"]
[member="Kyla Verss"]
[member="Kymaero Vol"]
[member="Lady Grey"]
[member="Lady Hel"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Leena Mai"]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Limos Secura"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Mala Kulan"]
[member="Mantorok"]
[member="Maverick"]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member="Menoetius"]
[member="Metus De'cal"]
[member="Mike Zenima"]
[member="Morningstar"]
[member="MSE-007"]
[member="Mulak Chren"]
[member="Mya Munro"]
[member="Myr"]
[member="Nam Karakk"]
[member="Nas Vua"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Nazo"]
[member="Ordo"]
[member="Potterstone"]
[member="Quinn Vos"]
[member="Ratih Lah"]
[member="Razer Sin"]
[member="Raziel"]
[member="Remy Singh"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rex Praxus"]
[member="Rytek'irk'intrano"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member="Sciath"]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Sero Valrel"]
[member="Shargon'Ta"]
[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Silas Tyree"]
[member="Silva Talith"]
[member="Skorn Draclau"]
[member="Skyren Vau"]
[member="Smeg"]
[member="Sorin Vanado"]
[member="Sorthus Axvyr"]
[member="Sven Talith"]
[member="Syrra Venn"]
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
[member="TD-18"]
[member="TD-30"]
[member="Tefka"]
[member="TJ-1467 Jay"]
[member="Toxarien"]
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
[member="Tyger Tyger"]
[member="Vaelokin"]
[member="Vaermina"]
[member="Vehanv Kiva"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member="VX-26"]
[member="XoChitl"]
[member="Yen'fay"]
[member="Yruss Shien"]
[member="Zack First"]
[member="Zarran"]
[member="Zenoc Lah"]
[member="Zhaera Shai"]
[member="Zothan Venn"]
[member="Rianna Ordo"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Sidi"]

Melkor stepped down from his ship, he feet hitting the hard ground made a loud thump. He was wearing a cloak over his armor, throwing it back he yelled out "I am the god Morgoth, Dark Lord and Master of the Blade." He smiled, this would be easier then he thought. The crowed that had gathered around was in awe. He stepped towards them his eyes fostering a nuturing look, and his arms open. Turning around he saw a temple covered in vines, rubble and debris, He raised threw his hand towards it and then waved it away, the telekinetic tendrils of the force latching on and clearing the rubble. Then he concentrated allowing himself to take in the essence of the force, and waving his hand again the vines retracted Into the ground. He turned back to the crowed and smiled, saying "This shall be my home while I am here and you shall be my people, serve me well and I shall return you the the proud race that you once were." His eyes glinted as he saw his darksider followers spread thinly through out the crowd. This was there cue, it started as a murmer but it grew louder as more and more started to chant "Praise be the Dark Lord, and Praise be his people." Melkor bowed his head in false humility and said "Now there are those who will oppose us, who would dare to speak heresy of me and my flock, but know this." he raised his hand, making the ground rumble and his shear will in the force "I Will Not Fall, and Those Who Stand In My Assembly, Shall Not Be Moved! I cause the ground to move at my very coming, and mountains to bow as I see fit. Nations fall and races extinct at the mere mention of my wrath. But for those who keep the faith, the rewards are bountiful."

Balaya continued forward, with all that was happening now she was moving to dethrone the ones who challenged their darkside allies. The world would be theirs and the foothold to this section of the republic would be taken. She continued to move now as Elara came forward looking at her master and speaking. "Master the Asharians are meeting with a stardragon. Near the capitol." Balaya raised her eyebrow with that, her attention and interest pealed as she spoke. "For anyone who brings the dragon to me, I shall see to it they have the inferno blade." Hopefully that would motivate the ones there and they could build what was needed later.

She had the worm and leviathan now she just needed the proper parts. "Elara get me the priests and have them bring in the sithspawn. We have what we need here and now." The smile was more while the offer for alchemy lessons and for those skilled and wanting sith sorcery lessons was given on datapads. Balaya was moving and looking at her wristpad. "Spread out and make sure to secure the area."

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
[member="Aaron Nomarr"]
[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
[member=Ajona]
[member=Alaki]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Apos Sanaz"]
[member="Aros Varr"]
[member="Asar Anchti"]
[member=Asterion]
[member=Azal]
[member=Azrakiel]
[member="Baron Doklor"]
[member="Bass Terrik"]
[member=Bond]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Cordelia deWinter"]
[member=Crentice]
[member=Cross]
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Dante Imura"]
[member="Darth Acarus"]
[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Darth Angrel"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Darth Ares"]
[member="Darth Armyss"]
[member="Darth Atrace"]
[member="Darth Avara"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth C A B A L"]
[member="Darth Carach"]
[member="Darth Helios"]
[member="Darth Hoshek"]
[member="Darth Inferno"]
[member="Darth Isolda"]
[member="Darth Janus"]
[member="Darth Junra"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Darth Naefas"]
[member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nexus"]
[member="Darth Odium"]
[member="Darth Sevrus"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
[member="Darth Tyrana"]
[member="Darth Urak"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Darth Vindica"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Darth Zarrah"]
[member="Darth Zelane"]
[member="Desolis Kharr"]
[member=Dovian]
[member="Dredton Torum"]
[member="Eikrie Daom"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Eleena Miho"]
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Foren Derfom"]
[member="Garth Hummel"]
[member=GNK-699]
[member="Hal Terrano"]
[member="Halcon Xelio"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
[member="Jaden Korr"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Jax Malric"]
[member=Joker]
[member=Kaggak]
[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]
[member="Khantor Ruu"]
[member=Kiln]
[member=Krath]
[member="Krazhmir Tsaak"]
[member="Kyla Verss"]
[member="Kymaero Vol"]
[member="Lady Grey"]
[member="Lady Hel"]
[member="Lanir Tyko"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Leena Mai"]
[member=Lich]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Liskarr Drek"]
[member="Lord Reha Nebuau"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Mala Kulan"]
[member=Mantorok]
[member=Maverick]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member=Menoetius]
[member="Metus De'cal"]
[member="Michael Steelfang"]
[member="Mike Zenima"]
[member="Miranda Acosta"]
[member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"]
[member=MSE-007]
[member="Mulak Chren"]
[member="Mya Munro"]
[member="Nam Karakk"]
[member="Nas Vua"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member=Nazo]
[member=Nevizkut]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]
[member="Nif Khor"]
[member="Nyra Mazul"]
[member=Ordo]
[member="Pandora Liline"]
[member=Potterstone]
[member="Quinn Vos"]
[member="Ratih Lah"]
[member="Razer Sin"]
[member=Raziel]
[member="Remy Singh"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rex Praxus"]
[member="Reylan Abraxis"]
[member=Rytek'irk'intrano]
[member=sabrina]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member=Sciath]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Sero Valrel"]
[member=Shargon'Ta]
[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
[member="Sierra Momoa"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Silas Tyree"]
[member="Silva Talith"]
[member="Skorn Draclau"]
[member="Skyren Vau"]
[member=Smeg]
[member="Sorin Vanado"]
[member="Sorthus Axvyr"]
[member="Sosu Deviron"]
[member="Sven Talith"]
[member="Syrra Venn"]
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
[member=TD-18]
[member=TD-30]
[member=Tefka]
[member="Telforn Sletin"]
[member="TJ-1467 Jay"]
[member=Toxarien]
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
[member="Tyger Tyger"]
[member=Vaelokin]
[member=Vaermina]
[member="Vehanv Kiva"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member=XoChitl]
[member=Yen'fay]
[member="Yruss Shien"]
[member="Zack First"]
[member=Zarran]
[member="Zenoc Lah"]
[member="Zhaera Shai"]
[member="Zothan Venn"]
[member="Darth Sinna"]

Brown robes, no mask, and only his old sabers to guard him. Espionage was what he'd been trained for since he was a boy, his entire life had been spent as a sleeper agent for the Dark Lord and he hadn't even known it, this was only natural now. It felt odd, having the light of the sun touch his skin and not the mask, he'd worn it so long he'd simply become accustomed to the feel of it over his face, shielding him from the warmth of the light. But now it was gone and the entire planet could see that. He'd paled in his time during the one Sith, once or twice walking down the street he'd heard jokes about his mother having to have had 'too much fun with an Umbaran' coming from street vendors. He paid no mind, part of being and emotionless killing machine was that talk didn't bother him at all.

He was here to cause havoc, chaos, to give the impression the Jedi had lost their minds and were a great threat to the people who dwelled here on this planet. That would be easy. As he strode into the treasury building of the capitol building, his sabers flew into his hands, and as they did he sensed every little alarm that went off in the minds of the populous around him, he sensed the security guards cocking eyebrows as they slowly moved their hands to their weapons, but it was too late. The 'Jedi' were here for artifacts kept in the vaults, and there would be no stopping them. With that h let out a massive force repulse, hurling people in every direction, and ignited his sabers. Now the fun began.

Following the instructions of his Master [member="Darth Praelior"], Kezeroth Took a transport with Nulgath his Zabrak partner to the World of Ashera, It was Ugly and Ripe for a Good Beating in the Gen'Dais eyes He desired greatly to destroy the World and Bend it to his will. He would come as a Force of Destruction and kill everything, No matter the opposition.

Kezeroth landed on the Planet in a rush, his Transport of met with Force Sensitives of all Kinds, Armed ready for whatever. Kezeroth looked back at [member="Nulgath Zardai"] and smiled saying " Introduce me and then we shall gain free Reign.." Kezeroth Pressed the button motioning the ramp to come down. Kezeroth was not to be seen he was in the front of the ship and was hiding for now. It was his partners job to handle this right now.

Nulgath being aboard the Transport with Kezeroth smiled and said " I will be the Speaker, You the Harbinger.." Before the Ramp came down. The Anti-Jedi Asherians gathered around the ship armed and started at Nulgath as he stepped out. His was in his cybernetic suit and had Darksider Eyes, Stepping down more he shouted " I come Baring Grave new Friends.. Your World i have forseen to fall! And I come to Warn you of a Great danger" Nulgath smiled and chuckled. The Asherians aimed some weapons at him and waited. " The Darkside demands you Follow its will.." The Zabrak Drew a Blue Lightsaber to his hand and ignited the Blade and gave a Force Push to the Group, Whistling he signaled to his Gen'Dai Partner.

A chance to prove himself had finally been presented and he would not fail. Salvor calmly placed his hands into the icy cool water of the stream before him watching as the blood washed from his hands. Salvor breathed deep taking in the sounds and smells of the woods around him. It was an eerie sort of calm broken only by the trickle of the stream, the chirping of birds and the groans of a bloody and beaten Asherian.

Salvor got up, his hands finally clean and brought some of the stream water over to the elf like creature tipping it past his lips. The Asherian groaned and coughed, his lip was split, his left eye blackened and a knot was forming on his head just above a cut on his right eyebrow.

“You have not lied to me have you?” Salvor asked the elf.

“No.” was the response, feeble and afraid Salvor was convinced the man had told him the truth. He had not wanted it to come to violence, but he needed to know where he could find the dragon, the Asherians would not understand however. Salvor had a choice to make now, execute his prisoner or let the man go to possibly and cause problems for him and the other Sith present on the planet. Salvor gave the man another drink of water before driving a dagger deep into his heart. Salvor watched as the life left his face never once feeling sorrow or regret, he did what he had to do, and he would slay a thousand more Asherians if that is what it took.

Salvor grabbed his gear and began making his way to the abandoned city of Delanse, The former capitol of this world. With luck he would find the Dragon and claim it for the Sith. It was about half a days walk from where he was at now but Salvor was sure he could make double that time easily. He was traveling light, nothing more than his sabers, his dagger, a rifle and a few cryogrenades. Would it be enough to take down the creature he now hunted? It was impossible to say but failure was not an option so his gear would have to suffice.

He had been going for hours with the force and the Asherian’s directions as his guide when he finally reached the sprawling empty city. He searched through the force making sure he truly was alone and he was not. There was the tiny sliver of life somewhere up ahead, but he had found what he was looking for there was another presence. It was massive, 70 meters in length at least, it must be the duinougwuin! Salvor gathered his thoughts and his energy knowing what was to come would not be easy.

Balaya continued to move, the stardragon was here and others would bring it to her but she had other tho0ughts other plans. She looked down at Elara and grinned holding a smile on her face. "Come little apprentice we shall find some of these Asharians and welcome them into the empire, I am certain they are dying to become something greater." Elara looked at her master as Balaya stood there with a smile on her face. Everyone had their part to play, they each had things to do but she was here for a greater purpose, to create new servants of the darklord and her magics swelled in her chest pushing out to her hands as she and Elara moved to find some of the lovely knife eared girls and play with them. Her eyes caught a group moving to defend against some of the blackblades and she spoke looking at the soldiers. Staying them with a raised hand.

"I need at least two alive. The strongest from this group." He seemed annoyed but he wasn't one to argue he knew to follow reasonable orders of his masters left hand as two were taken away to the side for Balaya and the other shot. She moved over to the blackblades and smiled. "Thank you, restrain her but open her mouth." Slowly Balaya brandished a dagger while they forced the girls mouth open. Her gloves being removed as the healed scar across her palm was sliced open again welling blackish bloof that pulsed with energy. Slowly she brought her palm to the woman's mouth and started bleeding the blood into her mouth. "Twist the bones and then the back, strip her of her baby fat, make as as black as a cat just like that."

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
[member="Aaron Nomarr"]
[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
[member=Ajona]
[member=Alaki]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Apos Sanaz"]
[member="Aros Varr"]
[member="Asar Anchti"]
[member=Asterion]
[member=Azal]
[member=Azrakiel]
[member="Baron Doklor"]
[member="Bass Terrik"]
[member=Bond]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Cordelia deWinter"]
[member=Crentice]
[member=Cross]
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Dante Imura"]
[member="Darth Acarus"]
[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Darth Angrel"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Darth Ares"]
[member="Darth Armyss"]
[member="Darth Atrace"]
[member="Darth Avara"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth C A B A L"]
[member="Darth Carach"]
[member="Darth Helios"]
[member="Darth Hoshek"]
[member="Darth Inferno"]
[member="Darth Isolda"]
[member="Darth Janus"]
[member="Darth Junra"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Darth Naefas"]
[member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nexus"]
[member="Darth Odium"]
[member="Darth Sevrus"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
[member="Darth Tyrana"]
[member="Darth Urak"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Darth Vindica"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Darth Zarrah"]
[member="Darth Zelane"]
[member="Desolis Kharr"]
[member=Dovian]
[member="Dredton Torum"]
[member="Eikrie Daom"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Eleena Miho"]
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Foren Derfom"]
[member="Garth Hummel"]
[member=GNK-699]
[member="Hal Terrano"]
[member="Halcon Xelio"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
[member="Jaden Korr"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Jax Malric"]
[member=Joker]
[member=Kaggak]
[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]
[member="Khantor Ruu"]
[member=Kiln]
[member=Krath]
[member="Krazhmir Tsaak"]
[member="Kyla Verss"]
[member="Kymaero Vol"]
[member="Lady Grey"]
[member="Lady Hel"]
[member="Lanir Tyko"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Leena Mai"]
[member=Lich]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Liskarr Drek"]
[member="Lord Reha Nebuau"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Mala Kulan"]
[member=Mantorok]
[member=Maverick]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member=Menoetius]
[member="Metus De'cal"]
[member="Michael Steelfang"]
[member="Mike Zenima"]
[member="Miranda Acosta"]
[member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"]
[member=MSE-007]
[member="Mulak Chren"]
[member="Mya Munro"]
[member="Nam Karakk"]
[member="Nas Vua"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member=Nazo]
[member=Nevizkut]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]
[member="Nif Khor"]
[member="Nyra Mazul"]
[member=Ordo]
[member="Pandora Liline"]
[member=Potterstone]
[member="Quinn Vos"]
[member="Ratih Lah"]
[member="Razer Sin"]
[member=Raziel]
[member="Remy Singh"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rex Praxus"]
[member="Reylan Abraxis"]
[member=Rytek'irk'intrano]
[member=sabrina]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member=Sciath]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Sero Valrel"]
[member=Shargon'Ta]
[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
[member="Sierra Momoa"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Silas Tyree"]
[member="Silva Talith"]
[member="Skorn Draclau"]
[member="Skyren Vau"]
[member=Smeg]
[member="Sorin Vanado"]
[member="Sorthus Axvyr"]
[member="Sosu Deviron"]
[member="Sven Talith"]
[member="Syrra Venn"]
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
[member=TD-18]
[member=TD-30]
[member=Tefka]
[member="Telforn Sletin"]
[member="TJ-1467 Jay"]
[member=Toxarien]
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
[member="Tyger Tyger"]
[member=Vaelokin]
[member=Vaermina]
[member="Vehanv Kiva"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member=XoChitl]
[member=Yen'fay]
[member="Yruss Shien"]
[member="Zack First"]
[member=Zarran]
[member="Zenoc Lah"]
[member="Zhaera Shai"]
[member="Zothan Venn"]

How uncivilized.

The Forgotten One kept his eyes on the streets before him, crowding even denser as more and more people rushed out of their homes to view so-called spectacles being performed by the One Sith. Each and every direction were agents of the darkside, declaring themselves "God" of something that was only as real as a sparkly pony from HoloVision. Dranok would've spat on the ground out of sheer disgust at his comrades, but the golden-brown mask of the his past shielded the ground from such gruesome possibilities.

"Query: What shall we be doing, master?"

The droid strode easily beside him, covered from head to toe in robes, and tried to keep its mysterious visage as such. "I'm not too sure, my friend. It seems that we're reverting back to the ways of the past. Of course they worked, but they never secured peace nor order." The walking man sighed. "If you ask me, we're doing more harm than good."

"Suggestion: Then shall we do something about it?"

"I don't think so, Horak. Remember, they retain sovereignty over my people. If we are ever to finally be at peace and one with the Force, then we must remain loyal. For now." The droid didn't seem exactly satisfied with that answer, but was content enough to listen to him talk rather than having to deal with civilians bumping into him in the chaos. Had Dranok permitted him, he would've been snatching up these pesky organics by the throats before smashing them into walls or opening up with an assault rifle on the crowd.

Even though he was meant for war, Horak wasn't like them. He was loyal.

"Let's just take a walk, shall we?"

"Affirmation: Let's."

Melkor had heard of the offer of the star dragon and had decided to use his influence as a god to get it. Walking out on the temple steps he cried in a loud voice "My people hear my voice, a beast sent from my brothers below the galaxy has landed and will destroy our beautiful land. So all my strongest warriors shall go with me to slay the beast"!

The time had come. He shed his cloak exposing the top half of his body. Muscles rippled beneath his tattooed golden-yellow skin. He was tense but the right kind of tense, he was prepared to claim the greatest of his trophies. He walked the empty streets of Delanse, the wind whipping and whistling, making Salvor oddly aware of just how alone he was. His focus was becoming almost blinding as he continued his march toward the star dragon. His vision narrowed to only what was in front of him, his hearing was peaked every step sounding like cannon fire. Sweat glistened on his body, partly from the long hike it took to arrive at this point and partly due to nerves. There were so many things that could go wrong here and so few that could go correctly. He stopped walking and took a few deep breaths. He could not afford to let doubt pierce his mind now, he thoughts must remain unclouded if he were to succeed here.

“Kaaaark!” he shouted into the empty evening air trying to psych him self up for the coming task, shaking his head violently he steeled himself for battle and continued his march, a rifle slung over his back and his sabers clipped at his side.

Salvor walked for what could have been days but what was more likely to have been a few moments before finally being confronted with his prey. Salvor’s heart jumped into his throat and his stomach dropped as he took in the sight of the great black beast laying in the middle of the court yard soaking in the last of the day’s sunlight. It was enormous, its jaws large enough to swallow a motmot whole, each clawed foot the size of a mass-transit shuttle on Coruscant, this creature was almost to large to exist.

Fear crashed down on Salvor like a title wave as the giant serpentine neck of the dragon craned to turn it’s head toward the young Sith knight. He could feel the unnatural warm breath of the beast even from the distance he stood. It looked at him with no sense of fear or caution only what Salvor could surmise was curiosity bordering on boredom. Salvor had always envisioned himself as a predator but this dragon was truly an apex, it in many ways was what Salvor wanted to be. Powerful and free.

Salvor took several steps backwards as the monster rose to its feet and spoke. By the force it could speak! It was no language that the Zabraki had ever heard but something told him the creature was making more than primal hisses and growls. It was trying to communicate. Salvor had no way to know what it was saying or if it could understand him if he spoke to it but he tried regardless.

“Dragon! I am Sith knight Salvor Arnex! And I’m going to kill you.” he tried to sound as confident as possible but staring down the monster before him, he was almost certain his voice shook more than once. The dragon started to make some sort of noise and it took Salvor a second to realize it was laughing. Maybe it could understand him. It responded with more hisses and growls that Salvor could not know but at the end it said something that sounded like basic and it sounded suspiciously like “Black dread.” is that what the beast was called? It would certainly be a fitting title.

Salvor unclipped a light saber and it came to life with the snap-hiss the weapon was so famous for and the mood in the courtyard changed instantly and immensely. The dragon went from having a begrudging curiosity of Salvor’s presence to out right disdain at his presumption. It roared its displeasure, shaking the ground around them and turning Sal’s bowels to water as he fought off the urge to run off and cry.

The two predators eyed each other for a moment before Salvor moved in with quick steps and slices with his saber, doing what he could to close the distance and land a significant blow. The dragon for its size was fast. Its super powerful neck muscles coiled and sprang as it slammed its dense head into Salvor breaking ribs and sending him sliding across the ground, leaving his body covered in blood from the gravel. Salvor rolled to his feet and was able to just avoid being crushed by one of the dragon’s massive claws, taking a swipe with his saber and leaving a superficial wound on the creature’s foot.

The battle between the two raged, each landing glancing blows on the other with Salvor able to avoid dying for the time being but also unable to do any real damage to the monstrosity before him but with each passing moment Salvor’s blood lust grew as did his connection to the force, he was becoming a near perfect embodiment of battle. The dragon lunged and snapped at the young sith who with the help of the force was not only able to dodge the massive teeth of the dragon but bury his dagger in the creature’s eye. It was a small victory but it could also prove to be a costly one as the dragon let out a roar of pain and stomped around the court yard felling buildings with its rage and pain, opening its massive wings Salvor knew he couldn’t let it go to the air or he would be impossibly out matched. Sal took his cryo grenades and quickly primed and tossed them at the feet of the great lizard.

The grenades went off with a flash and a bang. The sticky blue substance inside quickly enveloped one of the dragon’s hind legs keeping it from taking off completely. It raged, its ferocity was terrible. It stomped its three free legs and swung its tail in a wild tantrum. Salvor grinned taking just the barest moment to savor his upper hand.

His triumph was short lived however as all that thrashing sent rubble from a near by building cascading toward him. Salvor was able to use the force to shield himself from the brunt of the damage but still he was peppered with hunks of the building. Bruises littered his body and pain coursed through his veins but he took solace that his trap still held. For extra measure Salvor through his light saber and watched as it sliced through the creatures wing. The dragon roared not just with pain this time but with hate, and that hate was directed at Salvor in the form of jet black fire.

Fire swirled around him and his flesh began to blister as Salvor manipulated the force into a protective bubble, fueled by anger and the desire to live he redirected the fire back at the dragon itself that took the blast full in the face roared mightily and hit the ground with enough for to drop Salvor to his knees. This opportunity would not be wasted, with the force enhancing his speed Salvor rushed and sliced open the monsters belly, the innards of the beast fell out of the belly wound and rested at Salvor’s feet. He wept with joy.

It took what seemed like forever for Salvor to walk back to his cloak and return to the felled dragon. With the adrenaline gone from his system even breathing felt like it took all of his effort. Still he managed to find a large tarp in one of the empty buildings and used it as a sack to house the organs [member="Darth Praelior"] had requested and commed the Zeltron Sith master.

“Master…” he breathed heavily into the commlink his exhaustion easily detectable. “I…I, have felled the beast. It awaits your arrival.” He punched in the coordinates of the downed dragon and its organs before falling asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom