Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Old Apprentice and The New Apprentice

In all honesty Kurenai should have been a little insulted by the way he describe what she should have become after so many years, but she understood that was just how mortals worked, not able to comprehend how one can live so long, let alone the other strange powers that came with her race. "Alive, well why would I be dead? An energy vampire is able to live well over 5000 years old, I am merely 883, still a youngster compared to others as well as my own master", said master being another energy vampire well into their thousands.

She turned her head back to Rex as he mentioned the Ubeses who had accompanied him upon the Chiss's first visit to the planet of Atrisia, "Well that is nice to know, I still have to introduce him to Kiso like I promised". The conversation was put on hold as another entered into the conversation, more by presence and sound of foot steps then anything else. A man with long brown black hair approached, donned in a traditional samurai like clothing, bowing to the new visitors, and giving Rex a small wave.

"Wow, was not expecting another visit so soon, and good to see you Rex", he replied approaching the trio, "Rex Jos, this is my husband, Takeshi Yumi, and as for children, yes I have a son and daughter, but also an adopted child as well".

([member="Invicta Jos"] you can edit your posts you know)

"and so I see, Nice to meet your aquantice Mr Yumi...... Now, Have you always been a energy vampire... or?..." he chuckles. (Gtg to bed, sorry.
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"As it is to see you Takeshi" he says shaking the man's hand. Rex simply waits in silence, he knows that Jos has taken the fact she is an energy vampire to lightly. He waits for his Sensi to say anything. He mainly waits because this is her house and although Jos had just made a transgression against his Sensi, she may not take it that way only time would tell. He really was hoping this Jedi didn't do anything stupid oh well.
[member="Invicta Jos"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

[member="Rex Taff"]
Welp, seems I'm not that tired after all... though the other girl is probably asleep by now... damn. :/ old by the way here.)
The man looks to the chiss with a raised brow, near concern " you look at me as though I signed my own death order... I know this girl, I don't think she would hurt me, I was just asking.." he looks to her " No offense to you, I am merely brutally honest about everything to everyone, Master."
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"As to you too Jos, nice to have people over, makes thing very interesting", he replied, moving back over to Rex, giving the Chiss a firm hand shake. As for his wife always being a blood sucker, Kurenai... Abigale gave [member="Invicta Jos"] a small nod, "Yes I have always been a vampire, it was how I lived through order 37... not a fun memory", being rounded up by clone troopers and excited for keeping a Jedi safe, slightly traumatic. "Girl hu? as it stand I am far older then you now Jos, being frozen in carbonite does not count, but you are right I would not hurt you, well not know, give me a year then I will kick your ass". She wave a small had at Rex, indicating she did not find offense in the mans speech, that was just how things where, that type of arrogance leading to his capture in the first place. One thing in his comment did ring true though, "Well you can call me master now, you too Rex, I have been recently promoted, more so I have opened the mansion doors and started teaching my CQC to other people who wish to learn.

[member="Rex Taff"]

The man chuckles" I see Master...."he had been respectfully silent as she spoke "...You know, Iwas at the temple when order 66 fell down.... I left a very different.. man...." he sighs, closing his bigeyes to calm down... something really bad must have happened in front of him, wasn't his master slained?...Did he see Vader slaughter the younglings himself?.... Did he FIGHT skywalker while trying to save his friends and instead lost all of them and barely escaped?..... all he questions...
"Should I get the blood test done again?... Not sure if all my mitichorians Survived being frozen for so long... orthey have down... who knows, I was in a state of meditation while frozen... sort of."

[member="Kurenai Yumi"][member="Rex Taff"]

"What if your... Personal favorite Form Master?..."He raises a brow " I am very rusty as I have t fueled in a very long time, But forms 2, and when needed, Shien and A juyo hybrid is in order...." He explains in periods terms, folding his arms again.... as he shows her his saber. It has a red Tone of coloring in the center, while he outside is covered in shiny, a bit rusty from the carbonite, chrome based alloy. It appears to Have three Curved pieces near he built, perhaps for style... maybe as a extra knife if the crystal went out... he ignites it " This is the color of my blade... once consular green, Now Corosaunti Purple..." he shows her it... "The hilt used to be White in the center... I changed it during the Clone Wars As perhaps a Change of my personality.... I was very, very aggressive then..." he looks to her " I hope I don't have to fight another war that brings that side back out.." he sees a butler hand him silver platter of tea " Thank you..." as he takes it generously " sleep the change." Giving him some coin based credits, about 200 credits in value given their age. " That side of me Nearly killed two trained saber sessions within three minutes, I did kill one before my master then, came in and calmed me..." as he takes a sip " Mmmm, Good tea."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex saw the hand motion for him to stand down, which he did with great ease. Then listening to what she had to say to the Jedi, he realized she was correct in saying that his arrogance had been his downfall. After all Rex had heard how he had been frozen yesterday and he had the same thought then. Rex a little surprised at his sens.. Master, "That is a great achievement Master why didn't you tell me that was the case?" Then hearing the Jedi ask about midichlorians testing Rex quickly responses with "No, we don't do that anymore, besides we can still feel the presence of the force within you." Hoping that this Jedi would listen to him, because the GE was still active and if they found him now, it wasn't going to end well. Then hearing Invicta ask a couple of questions straight to his master he quietly waits for her answer.
[member="Invicta Jos"] [member="Invicta Jos"]
(Sorry Chaos was down yesterday for the entire day)

[member="Rex Taff"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

That is actually a amazing character flaw I never thought of, arrogance can ruin soooo many lives! I mean to a debatable extent, this was anakin's biggest issue, besides anger.. and even cost vader his own body and much of his potential. Arrogance can lead to many bad things when you are thinking you are without a doubt, above everyone else. )

Kurenai only really remembered new about order 66, scenes on the holo net of Jedi bodies being dragged out and burned, "I was only 12 at the time Jos, many of those memories are hazy, but I do have insight into what was to come after your capture". His question about the midiclorines was an odd point though, but seemed not to be a problem, she could very much sense the man force power, though seeming to be a little weak, but that could just by hibernation sickness. "Hmmm my favorite sabre form, Dem'So and Shein are what I aim to master in time, and Shi'choo being my current most worked from", Niman was also in the mix but she had not yet put as much effort in, "In addition to that I am a master of Sōjutsu or way of the spear in basic".

She watched on as the an then drew his sabre hilt, a deep purple springing from it's end, similar to her own daughters sabre, "You say your sabre blade changed colour during the clone wars? did you deconstruct the blade and remake it"? That would be the only way the crystal could have changed colour, unless he swapped the crystal out for a new one, over all it was a fine sabre, battle worn but still a work of art in her mind. While distracted another woman approached, giving Jo a small bow offering him some green tea. "Oh yer I asked Hitomi to brew us some refreshments for our guest, thanks for that", the woman gave another silent bow before returning to the house, a bit quizzical why the new guest had given her money.

*Ahem*, well back to business as Rex said times have changed though you force signature seems find, just would need a little stretching", she offered her hand bakwards indicating for the two to come inside. "But enough standing around, as my husband has said Hitomi is making us a small meal, come sit and let us discuss, there is much I have to tell you about the galaxy as of now", more so how the place was engulfed in even more war. How would he take the news of a new Sith Empire, the First Order, even the Galactic Empire still being around... how would he feel about the different Jedi orders each with their own code. What about the new CIS? the other systems, dark and light independent orders all around the galaxy... things where a real mess.

([member="Invicta Jos"] please again refrain from posting OOC to much and out of order, that will not make me reply quicker, slower in fact as I have more words to read keeping in mind I have other threads with other people and faction events I must take part in, [member="Rex Taff"])

(( Very sorry.)

The man follows her Into the manor as He looks around " Ornate, light color based... Many shades of orange and..." he raises a curious brow " Purple?... Huh, what a strange combination, but yet I. Ah see how it can work..." He continues looking around as they walk "I knew some people who practiced Your form, sorry, I was too busy thinking at the moment, seems I need to get my attention span back in order after being frozen for eight centuries." He laughs softly " So... Ren... Ihave heard that word many times on recent newspapers and such... but I always remember to not always look at the Main-Streamed news, even on the good side... as it may be hiding say,.... darker, more terrifying details of the enemy... Tell me, How bad are these... Knights of Ren?" He asks calmly.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Following [member="Kurenai Yumi"], Rex thanks her for the invite into her home it had been a while since he had been within the halls. He looks a little shocked by hearing [member="Invicta Jos"] talk about the knights of Ren, not fully knowing who they are. "The knights of Ren are a dark sided force group who work with the First Order." Then realising that the Jedi has been frozen for many years "my apologies I forget that you were frozen for many years." Then looking at him "if you want to know anything that has happened as I have a explary knowledge of all galactic history and have a very sound knowledge of the battle tactics used."

As the group entered Takeshi departed to the kitchen in order to help Hitomi, Kurenai leading the two guest into the dining area, not really living much note to [member="Invicta Jos"] words on decorations. It had been an odd sight the first time she came to Atrisia, but over time the style of clothing, art manner and other customs came second nature to her, "Well I am glad you like it, much has changed in the last 800 and so years". Walking to a long table Kurenai motioned to the others to kneel in Sezia style on several pillows, or if they wanted to just cross legged.

Before she could properly get comfortable an answer the man question Rex more or less blurted out a rather generic statement, just so like his childish nature. "Well you are not wrong Rex, but there is more to it then that, sit down and I will explain in more detail". "The Knights of Ren started by Ex-Jedi who had been slowly eaten away from the inside by the dark side, fanatical more so then Sith, but more in control of there emotions" "Themselves almost worshiping Darth Vader as a deity, with a man called the Supreme Leader as their head, said person also leading this First Order government". "Think of it a s a more religiously driven Empire but with a secret force sect that does not even answer to the military head, only the leader... slighly worrying in my view".

[member="Rex Taff"]

"... I... See... so, what happened to the original empire?..." he says, getting comfy on a nearby polllow... not used to such ornate Practices "... And Vader?...." (Wait... how old is rex?... is he like Ezra's age or just young at heart? :p

"... I... See... so, what happened to the original empire?..." he says, getting comfy on a nearby polllow... not used to such ornate Practices "... And Vader?...." (Wait... how old is rex?... is he like Ezra's age or just young at heart? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom