Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Old Apprentice and The New Apprentice

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Invicta Jos"]
Taking a ship to atrisia with the Jedi who had been frozen in carbonite, he sends a message to his old Sensi. "Returning to you hope you are in good health see you soon." He was being a little vague but at the moment he wasn't sure why he was doing this himself. Going to meet my old teacher only to bring her a new student, but she will understand that I don't feel ready to teach him myself. Turning to the Jedi, as they were about to hit the atmosphere "are you ready to meet your new master, ancient jedi?" Waiting for a reply Rex looks outside as they continue their descent.

The Man had his arms folded, eye observant of the planet "... I regonize his place, Wasn't there a month long seige here dying the Peak of the Clone Wars?..." his colorful two toned eyes looking deep at the continents... the forests... the lights of larger cities than when he remembered it..: " If was as unsettled as Ensor when I was last here... huh, tells me how long it's been, Have he natives finally accepted core technology?4

"... and Of course I am.... I almost feel as though she is trying to send images through the force as... we... speak... huh... I think... wait... no, can't be here..." he says, confused.."she would be rotten flesh and bone by now..."

"Red... If you don't mind me asking how... powerful is this woman?" He looks at him with his large blue and brown eyes. " I remember you saying she was close to my potential, shield not saying if she was below or.... past it, and by judging with what just happened... it may be EXTREMLEY close... He sees them enter the planet's atmosphere " A elegant planet, even back during the clone wars... the tribes weren't as savage as those of Ensor or as filthy as the raiders, in fact they acted and spoke like any outsider, everyone just lived ina two room tent in those days here.."

(And yes, as you know who said, Invictious does distantly remember his soon to be master's face... right now he is confused and a tad concerned on how she still is alive... thinking with alchemy or something.

A small dew lined the grass in front of Kurenai mansion, the small drops running along the green blade and to the roots as the day warmed up slowly, cherry blossoms there full array of pink and red, lining the ground with a dazzling displays of colour. The woman in question Dark Jedi master and commonly refereed to as Sensi Yumi to her marital art student sat idle on the Manson front porch, donned in her casual blood red Kimono as she sipped some green tea, a relaxing aura coming about herself.

The question was why outside on the front steps? the answer to see this person her apprentice was bringing to her house, wanting to greet the Chiss upon his arrival, but something felt a little off. Rex's word in the message was vague, not what she would expect from the military trained grey Jedi, though one to be a little childish here and there perhaps a little unsure of what words to speak Kurenai was able to tell that the man had left out something in his short transition, peaking the vampires interest. "He must be seeing me for some reason, but why, this is no mere visit".

(For the relationship Kurenai would have just been a regular trooper for the rebel alliance, nothing special during said time perod only being around 20 and not having any military training)

[member="Invicta Jos"] [member="Rex Taff"]

She then sees the Ship smoothly land On a pad outside her mansion, as she sees her own student and then... Another step out, This other guy is quite handsome and in some eyes, more of a pretty boy than other Jedi.. maintained wavy Black hair, big brown and green eyes, fair skin with some freckles near the corners of his eyes.. about 5'10 or so... but appears to have very musclewr legs, or at least for can be seen under his robes... yes, White under coat and black top coat, With a ankle length cape, probably about 4 feet wide full blowing in the wind counting hood. He looks up and smirks " Magnificent, at least the thought of elaborate creativity has never died since I wasfrozen, the empire was threatening that..." As he looks up to the pale specimen far in front of him " Must be her.."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Walking toward his Sensi [member="Kurenai Yumi"] with [member="Invicta Jos"] at his back he greets her. "Sensi, my apologies for being terse in my message to you, however I found someone of great interest on coursant and I am no knight nor master". Stepping aside so she can see who it is he nods to Invicta to speak to her. After they had done introductions, "my reasoning for leaving so much out is I have yet to update my encryption codes and after our last outing I don't want anyone random finding out who this is." Looking again at Invicta "you need to tell her who you are yourself my good man." Waiting for that to finish with the impasse look of a soldier on his face, waiting for questions from his master.
(OOC Invicta don't forget to tag people otherwise we won't be able to respond okay)

"I am Invictious Demta Sinsai, If you want my full name.. 19 Years old as of order 66, 22 Years old When I was captured by the empire... 23 When frozen in carbonite for Sight hundred Years... Only when your other student began to unlock parts of my mind long forgetting did I begin to remember who I was... And what is your name Master?" He says, in a nearly darth Vader level of stoic, But yet in a friendly way at the same time, Quite interesting.

[member="Rex Taff"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

(Better?

Kurenai's blue gaze followed a ship as if came down from orbit, herself being able to sense the Chisses force signature emanating from the craft, but along with that was another, one that was strong a light force signature along with it, "A Jedi, but who, that is not master Raxis". She sat along the houses railing while waiting for the two to enter, brushing the long black hair away from ones eyes, giving the usual stoic expression as Rex walked in through the front door, tailed by some unknown individual.

She waved her pale hand in a dismissive manner as the boy approached, "It is of no issue Rex, I assumed you had your reasons for doing so, and your explanation makes sense", she replied taking another small sip of her tea. "I would rather not have some strange Jedi with over the top power to suddenly appear out of nowhere again, but tell me who is this man next yo you"? He question would soon be answered as the man stepped froward giving her a small shock int he process, not that she showed it or made much of an towards display of it besides some raised eye brows and promptly placing down her drink.

Raising from her seat Kurenai approached the man, giving him a rather quizzical glare, looking over every detail, it was him, a bit different looking but him, though ones memorize was not always perfect. "My name, as of the last few years had been Kurenai Yumi... though you probably may have known me as Abigale".

([member="Invicta Jos"] please refrain from posting OOC comments on the thread and try and stick to posting pattern of you me rex then you again, if you need to add something PM me or edit your post also tag for [member="Rex Taff"] and good description so far)

Just as elegant as ever for such a brutal warrior... But the question has not left me since I just arrived here.... how are you still well.." he coughs ".... Alive?" The man asks, being brutally honest as he always is... " Since If you were not frozen neither, you should be a pile of blackened rotten skin and Bleached bone in a cracked coffin... But You know me, or at least I think you remember how I was.. brutally honest, perhaps gruesome in details." He folds his arms.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Listening to both sides Rex remembers the time he met Kurenai in the bar. Then he says "That reminds me Savoh is getting along well, I must pay him a visit again soonish". Then looking at Kurenai "you know of him Sensi?" He looked a little surprised. Then looking at Invicta again he asks "But do you know her?". Waiting patiently for an answer to his question his curiosity once again getting the better of him. Then seeing Kurenai's husband Takeshi he bows to the man and says "Greetings Takeshi, it is good to see you again".
[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Invicta Jos"]

Invictious raises a brow and smiles " See?... I told you nothing is better than marriage... Any children left Abigale and....?" he looks to the man Beside her " What is your name Good sir?" He folds his arms.

[member="Rex Taff"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom