Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Old Apprentice and The New Apprentice

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"It is very worrying that a group such as them exists" Rex says. Then looking at [member="Invicta Jos"] "the original GE fell some time ago, but some of the remement have been around kicking up a fuss." Then looking at the man for a while "there is also a Sith empire" then waiting for more questions from him or [member="Kurenai Yumi"], he asks "master might I be able to learn some more from you, as I want potentially want to become a gray of knight levels?" Finally taking a seat seazi style.

"I mean I could add some of my technique kid..." Not knowing this guy was about the same age, he just looked 16 or something " But I am confused... How in the Hell did A Sith EMPIRE reform itself on the old republic's wat- oh wait... it was a case of the Republic being distracted as a new unknown force took out both sides, isn't it?" Referring to the Sith order invading both The Knights of Ren and The New Republic. " By chance.... What type of starfighters do we have now?... Some that even surpass the TIE Denfender in brutality?..." he looks to the chiss curiously.[member="Rex Taff"]

Kurenai had to think about it for a moment, the Empire did no so much as end but more splinter up, individual Moffs taking control over their sector of space, then something with a man called grand admiral Thrawn. "You could say that the Empire was defeated at the battle of Jakku where the Reble alliance and the last of the Imperial fleet went toe to toe, after that things are a bit, odd to say, many wars with alien species like the Vong that plagued the new republic or alliance as some called it".

As for the Sith Empire, well that was a bit more complicated, "The Sith empire of today are remnant of the One Sith, that order being a reestablishment of the One Sith over 600 years ago, the new One Sith empire but 20 years ago bringing the Republic to its knees". "In it's wake the Galactic Alliance was formed, driving to the One Sith home world and defeating them, but leaving much destruction in its wake". "From that the Silver Jedi where formed a more militarist Jedi that wanted to prevent a faction like the one Sith from rising, the Ren getting old stories after the attack on Coruscant going ahead and making the First Order, the imperial remnant with the fall of the Republic looking to make a com back".

She took a small sip of tea letting the other soak in the information, "In addition there were some smaller factions, the Dominion, a coalition of Sith and Jedi who had been left with nothing after the war establishing themselves on Sereno, The Resurgant Empire, made of Sith who still wanted to fight, making a base on Korriban, the two often fighting". "But the Sith Empire of today, that was officially called the Sith ascendancy, a Sith Order dedicated to keeping peace and order, a more... peaceful order, gaining ground with not much opposition, until they joined forces with the Sith Brother hood". "The brother hood where those Sith plagued by the though of killing every last Jedi, soon waging war on the Dominion, and absorbing the Resurgent Empire into its borders, decimating the Silver Jedi".

"But not all Sith were happy with the new Empire, a Man called Darth Metus soon formed a new Confederacy of Independent system around Genonsis, allying with the Alliance and Silver Jedi, waging war upon the Galatic Empire". "In addition a faction called the outback or Outer Rim Coallition fights with the Alliance against the First Order, as well as the monarchy of Alderan against the Sith with the Commoner System Alliance staying neutral". It was a lot to take in, herself still not explaining the Commonwealth Iron empire, metal lords or the two new faction, the Sovereignty and Ancient Eye.

(FYI I go by Legends and old time line canon since the site was made in before the new star wars movies so the whole One Sith Empire and book series is what most people consider cannon on here [member="Invicta Jos"] [member="Rex Taff"])

(as do I.)

The Man sits and stares at her the entire time, taking good mental notes... when she stops, he asks important questions "Ok first of all... ,Does this new CIS fight with the same droids I fought all those years ago?... Two, Ironic that they would be on soreno is it?... Three, A PEACEFUL Sith empire?" He asks, puzzled " No.. that is not possible, that is like palpatine Being nice for a day..." He says, taking another sip of tea " Very Devine tea by the way, what's it made of?.." he asks curiously.

(as do I.)

The Man sits and stares at her the entire time, taking good mental notes... when she stops, he asks important questions "Ok first of all... ,Does this new CIS fight with the same droids I fought all those years ago?... Two, Ironic that they would be on soreno is it?... Three, A PEACEFUL Sith empire?" He asks, puzzled " No.. that is not possible, that is like palpatine Being nice for a day..." He says, taking another sip of tea " Very Devine tea by the way, what's it made of?.." he asks curiously.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Accepting that his knowledge of why people did things was a little shaky, he listened to his [member="Kurenai Yumi"] tell all. He quietly drink the tea that was made for him waiting for his master to finish up. When she was Rex say "That was a summary of almost all the factions currently in existence." Turning to [member="Invicta Jos"] as he asked his questions, seeing how curious he was Rex couldn't help himself. "Firstly yes and no, the current CIS has made some improvements to most of their droid army. Secondly if I remember my history correctly kind of, because it has been under the rule of the Jedi and the Sith at different points in history. Third Yes a peaceful Sith empire, in fact I believe that anyone can be peaceful, Jedi, Sith, Gray's just some people choose not to be."

Then hearing the last comment "I don't know what is in this tea, unfortunately but I imagine Lady Kay might enjoy some herself." Then remembering his lack of knowledge "Sorry head and ruler of the CSA, Commoner System Alliance, that is the faction I am currently with."

Kurenai continued to sip here tea quietly, not at all surprised by his reaction, "Most of the military equipment used by the new CIS is the same all but updated, though there have been new creation for their forces, also the government is different, lead by the Sith and Vicroys of each planet". The military was also a little different with organic divisions and companies along side the droid forces, but those where complicated and slightly military personal only, protocol and all. "As for the Sith, like I said they where called just the Sith Ascendancy, myself meeting a few of their members, still strict and a bit totalitarian but more wanting to bring order, not conquer and kill". "Then the became corrupted by the Sith Borther hood, an league of Sith assassin that want to kill any Jedi and rule without question, merging with the Sith ascendancy, there being conflict right away with quite a few Sith leaving, joining the CIS or other gray orders".

The some what serious discussion was put on hold when Rex mentioned the tea, "Hmm I know lady Kay Likes her tea, I will have to meet with her one day, from what my daughter says and other places she is a very nice woman". Though it must have been hard for her recently, the woman's husband falling to the dark side and making some new Dark Jedi order, the sole goal to kill and destroy all those causing harm. Though for some reason instantly allying themselves with the FO and Sith Empire, attacking their old home worlds... the dark side was indeed a corrupting power.

[member="Rex Taff"] [member="Invicta Jos"]

(OOOC, sorry for not replying, something came up.)
"So.... we are on the side of the droids now..... aintresting." His eyes widen as he takes a moment to let this sink in " And I am assuming the new republic collapsed worse than the old?...." He asks, all this still being very new to him.... He says as a B1 Battledroid comes up to him, he jumps up and ignites his saber and goes into full on juyo position" EN-...'oh. " as it only carries some more tea, " Don't hurt pleeeease!" The thing yells in a almost cute robotic voice.... feeling bad he sits back down " Sorry.....?" The robot says " DC132...." the robot says.

He laughs to himself, he was a paranoid mess, that droid was not gonna hurt him, yet he was about to chop it in half... for shame... then again it may still be remaining instinct to kill any clanker you see. (Hope this does. Or control your setting too much, but I would imagine if you guys are on the side of the new CIA, many droids are also for domestic use.)

(Ignore that line about the droid part ) "How did it collapse this time?..." he asks in an early cynical tone " I bet it was for financial reasons, No republic flurishes under a controlled economy, the citizens want to do what they want with their credits, basic or luxury needs.." he sips more tea. "Still sad about it however..." he does add.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"I am sorry [member="Invicta Jos"], but how did what collapse there hasn't been a republic in a while not since the vong war I believe they are called the Galactic alliance now." "And, they are going quite strong in fact, we are in their territory now, perhaps you would like to join them, I am sure that they still have a force order of jedi don't they master?" Knowing that this man used to be a jedi perhaps he would enjoy rejoining with a society that still respected the jedi order. But then again anything could happen Rex though anything could happen.
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

​"No Rex, Tos is right there was a republic around 20 years ago, that fell to the one Sith, I was there, fought as a mercenary and all was defeated after the Sith captured most of the core worlds, out of that the Galatic Alliance formed and drove to the Sith heart worlds and made fall". "Though I do agree with Rex, that could be your best bet in joining a force order similar to the Jedi of old". ​She replied taking another sip from her cup, knowing that is would be best if the man did not want another war, the SJO being to militaristic and the more peaceful order of Jedi being attacked by a Jedi Dark Order and destroyed.

[member="Rex Taff"] [member="Invicta Jos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom