Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Obsidian Order and You

Jennifer Blanchard wasn’t really sure what she was doing. Well, she knew a little bit. She wanted to make sure that people who showed up at the Obsidian Order were organized and properly brought into the ranks and how the Order worked. She knew that the fighting in the Techno Union was rising from within, pirates and criminals, and there were always the outside sources, like the Vitae Alliance. They were just… they existed, didn’t they?

And for her that was enough of a threat. With the Silvers taking over the Tion Worlds, she knew the Hegemony was at least… sort of safe, and the increase in the region of war… well, that would be something they’d have to approach.

But it didn’t matter for the situation at hand. What she had done was set up a meeting, it’d probably occur every few weeks, for new Obsidians to meet up and discuss their plans, hear how the Order can help them get versed in the Force and send them out into the galaxy. Simple, right?

She hoped so.

Anyway, she was in the main Citadel on Roon. As always, she was in her armor, because, well, she wanted to teach the newbies how that worked and why it was something they did. Protection and a whole bit of evolution from cyberpunk Force users. Still, she waited in the conference room, playing a game on his datapad. Because, well, Jenn was basically your standard internet nerd.

She even roleplayed.

[member="Jennifer Blanchard"]

A young woman, cloaked and dressed in black, entered the room. The pale terrelian stood at the doorway for a moment, looking around, then walked up to the table and sat at it. She pulled her hood down, revealing her caramel hair and tattooed cheeks. She looked towards the one other person there, playing on her data pad.

The terrelian decided to ignore her for now, she looked busy after all. And what was human interaction to her? She leaned back on the chair. She was wearing her armor beneath her long, black cloak. She also had her helmet tucked under her arm. She pulled it out and placed it on her lap instead. She was new to the Obsidian Order, although she grew up in the Techno Union all her life. However, a lot of that early life was spent locked in- things she wouldn't talk about...

The terrelian, Kerri Aislinn, simply waited patiently for other people to come, for the meeting to begin.

As Gaila'Rae approached the conference room, the sound of her rifle's bolt being repeatedly pulled back would slowly announce her arrival to the meeting. If anyone would observe this process, they would see that the woman was holding the weapon with the force, and that she was also pulling the bolt back, and catching the ejected rounds with the same power. With it being really the only complex thing that Gaila'Rae could do using the force power, as she had never attempted to apply the ability in other scenarios.

Upon spotting the entrance to the conference room, Gaila quickly removed the weapons magazine so she could reinsert all the recently ejected ammunition, allowing her to let the slugthrower hang on the sling it was attached to.

Blinking a few times, Gaila'Rae removed her glasses, allowing the woman to inspect them for any smudges, not that they were very common though, as the woman nearly always wore her armored under suit. Entering the room that held [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] and [member="Kerri Aislinn"], Gaila'Rae quickly looked over the two, observing the fact that they both were sitting in complete silence, despite the fact that they were only a few feet away from each other.

​"So…" The woman started, placing her right hand on her hip before continuing "Uh, are we supposed to be quiet or something? Or are you two just the silent type?"

Feet up on the table and playing some depth version of snake on her datapad, she wasn’t going to get involved in a game that involved more thinking because there was a meeting coming along. She was part of the Obsidian Welcome Wagon because it meant she got to get faces to names of people she might be directing on the battlefield. The Obsidian Savant wanted to at least know who she was sending against pirates and Vong and criminals. Sure, the slicer herself was sometimes moonlighting as the type of person who would break into files from some of the Techno Union companies, but well, chaos was the only thing in the galaxy that reigns supreme.

People showed up at the Obsidian Order for all manner of reason. Avoiding the Jedi, running from the Sith, needing a bit more structure than their allies the Primeval offered. She was hoping to get a team together to work with the Primeval on a few projects to bridge the gaps between technology and the Force, but that was still way off. She wasn’t sure if the Foreman would even approve of that. But imagine the dark technology that could be created.

She heard two people come in, and figured that she’d give a few more minutes for others. But then the one with glasses started speaking. Right! Jenn was like… leading things.

How fun.

“Ha, I was just waiting. But lets get started, right?” Of course, Jenn was a bit... awkward. “So, yeah… I guess its more a bit of Obsidian Order one oh one. I’m Jenn Blanchard, a Savant with the Network Zillo, the builders. I’m kind of here to help get you both settled with your new home, so …” yeah. She motioned for them to speak.

[member="Gaila'Rae"]
[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Roon.

In an era long since past, the Dar'manda looked to this world as a home away from home. Here, he stood as the Marshal of an old Order. Here, he was...comfortable...to say the very least. Alas, with the passage of time came changes; the most grievous of which being his betrayal by a variety of people. The act of metaphorically stabbing him in the back saw his departure from Roon for quite some time, yet recent history saw Dagora's return "home." Having literally dueled the missing Archon in the front door, the former Marshal earned his place in the Obsidian Order.

And now it was time for orientation.

Dagora was the latest to arrive in the conference room, stepping inside only moments after the "gunslinger". Her telekinetic display was...impressive...and it reminded the Dar'manda of when he had taught [member="Marek Starchaser"] how to guide projectiles. Those were the good old days. At first, the Dar'manda simply held his peace; opting only to acknowledge each with a respectful nod before finding a seat. Upon settling down in a chair, he folded his hands upon the table before him.

"Well met, Miss Blanchard." Dagora said in greeting. He then turned his attention to the others before introducing himself. "My name is Dagora-Kel. I suppose my 'title' would be...what is it now...ah yes. Ascendant. I was away from the Order, and the Union by extension, for quite some time; so getting re-settled in is in order I surmise."

[member="Kerri Aislinn"]
[member="Gaila'Rae"]

[member="Jennifer Blanchard"] [member="Gaila'Rae"] [member="Dagora-Kel"]

The terrelian blinked calmly as the introductions were made. These seemed like a huge mix of people, experienced and new. Kerri honestly didn't like to talk, and the girl with glasses suggested, but it was a must. Deciding to get it done and over with, Kerri opened her lips to speak. "Name's Kerri Aislinn."

She pulled her cloak off her legs, her armor and helmet, alongside her lightsabers, a lot more visible. In a casual tone, Kerri continued, "I grew up in the Union, but I only recently joined this group." She then looked over to the girl in glasses, "And you are?"

She hoped that was all the talking she'd do for the meeting. People as a whole made her a bit nervous. That was one of the reasons she was here though, though. She hoped to overcome it. She hoped to overcome everything she feared... even her dark past.

Gaila'Rae chuckled lightly when [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] said that this would be more of a "one-oh-one" than anything. But at the same time, as everyone introduced themselves, she quickly pondered as to what the alternatives to this meeting would have been.

Before the introductions came around to her, Gaila'Rae lifted her right hand to chest level, bending her hand at the wrist before slowly rotating it numerous times, popping it each repeated circulation. And after [member="Kerri Aislinn"] asked who she was, Gaila quickly responded. "Well, the first part of my name is Gaila'Rae," Stopping for a moment to clear her throat, the woman coughed lightly, proceeding with her part after only two seconds of downtime.

"and I have not told anyone the rest of it. For reasons that I would prefer not to tell." She continued, almost as if warning everybody in the room "Name aside, I guess I have been aware of my force sensitivity for a while now, and in my current state, the Techno Union seems like a great place for me to master any skills relating to it, along with letting me train more with a ranged weapon." Letting out a quiet chuckle while a small smirk appeared on her lips, Gaila'Rae decided to use this time to sit in a chair. And upon finding a suitable seat, Gaila quickly found a comfortable position, crossing her arms at the wrists as they rested on the table, with her hands pointed towards herself and the right hand atop the left. A common pose for the woman.

[member="Dagora-Kel"]
[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

That was one person she wasn’t expecting to show up. [member="Dagora-Kel"] was one of the people who had instructed her sponsor to the Tion Hegemony and the Techno Union, Marek Starchaser. The fact that the Ascendant had shown up was something special, and it immediately grabbed the Savant’s attention. From everything she knew, he was here when it was the Templar Order, similar to that man with the hat and Marek. Part of her was a bit nervous, was she being audited?

But when he spoke, it was about getting to know the new scheme of things here. That was unique.

Well met, indeed, sai. There were a lot of things she had learned from the Starchaser, and part of it was a whole new slew of lingo, but well met just stuck out. It was unique. “Yes, I am familiar with the… situation.” Techno Union control had changed hands so many times when Verd had left. It was… impossible to know where the stories were and the truth began. She was of the church that listened to Dagora, he was a good man, a strong man.

See? Unlike the Jedi, the Obsidians didn’t hunt down children and drag them from their families. Made sense that Aislinn came on her own accord. That was how it was supposed to be. The Union and Order had the tools, but people needed to come to them on their own.

And the last, a two part name, one that wasn’t being shared. Interesting. Jenn nodded. “Well met, everyone. Like I and Dagora said, we’ll kind of go over an orientation feel. I’m no where near an instructor in… well, anything, but I’m well enough to help assist you, point you in the right direction, the who and where you should be finding yourself for help. Gaila, you said you’re looking for the Force and ranged weapons training. We have a lot of trainers, I suppose the first bit is have any of you been familiarized with the structures within the Order?”

[member="Gaila'Rae"]
[member="Dagora-Kel"]
[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
So this was the place was it? Roon. Weird name for a planet. But then again Tanalth had found a lot of planets named oddly. Not that it really mattered in the end. She was here to meet with this "Obsidian Order". Apparently they were some of a Force User group within the Techno Union, the group the cloned Gen'dai had decided was one of the better factions to be with. They were allies of the Sith, which she thought were a little too "full of themselves" for her liking. And the Sith were not only responsible for part of the creation of her clone Kezeroth, but they also stood against the Mandolorians; the faction he was currently apart of. As long as they could teach her to use her force powers, something she still didn't fully understand, and make her stronger for a future fight with Kezeroth, she'd sit in for their little tea party for now.
She arrived outside the Citadel before seeing other ships and signs that others had arrived. She sneered at the idea of being either late or last. The large red woman walked into the citadel, dressed in black leather jacket and pants with her boots stomping against the ground. She was lost for a moment but as she walked further inside she began to "feel" the others; something else she still didn't fully get. It helped her find the room where everyone else was, though when she reached it the door was closed.
Tanalth started with a hard knock. Then another. The third had busted the door of it's metal hinges, making it fall flat on the ground. The eight foot tall woman had to lean down to peer through and see everyone else. Already she could tell they looked like a bunch of wimps; minus the guy she could feel was stronger than most of the others ( [member="Dagora-Kel"] ) Everyone else she gave an unimpressed cock of her eyebrow before poking her head in.
"This the place to meet for that Subsidiary Order thingy?" once she answer was given she fully walked in and said "Good. And before any of you say anything I'm not late. You're all just too damn early." She looked back at the broken door before putting it back up, leaning it awkwardly on the wall, then turning back to everyone and saying "So...where's the drinks at?"
[member="Jennifer Blanchard"] [member="Gaila'Rae"] [member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
Slowly and steadily he walked along one of the Large bridges leading to the citadel. He had his armored robes over his body which gave his droid body the appearance of armor under the robes, something he used against is enemies. The robes dress bellowed slowly with the wind outside before he entered the citadel and pulled a datapad from his pocket and looked over were to go.​
When he arrived outside the confrence hall he had to stop and wonder what had done that to the door and he pressed a button on the pad to the left of the door but it wouldn't open. With a sigh he simply waved his hand towards to door and raised it up and opened it as he walked inside and then flicked his hand again to close it behind him. 'So they have already started?' He thought as he walked into the room and then leaned against the wall opposite [member="Tanalth"] as he looked the woman over. 'Large, probably strong enough to do that to a door, attractive for a fleshsack but in the end still a fleshsack.' He thought as he then looked over the others.​
He could feel the older and more experienced air around [member="Dagora-Kel"] and he assumed he was a high level knight at the least given the power he emanated. However he felt like the others were mostly on the same individual level with [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] at the top followed by [member="Kerri Aislinn"] and [member="Gaila'Rae"]. "This is the orientation meeting correct?" He then asked, his voice cold, emotionless and antithetical as he looked from each member to the other inside the room.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom