Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nine: Sign Ups

Voice of The Nine

V
5TjJ6Yp.jpg

Alright so this thread is for OOC purposes. The Nine is an exclusive hidden group that cannot be joined or seen unless invited. As a result, we do not have the time to scout out for ALL of our members considering the vast majority we already have. That being said, this is a sign up thread...in a way. Below you will find a small form, a form anyone who wishes to join The Nine can fill out and PM to one of The Nine Overseers of the faction. List your skills and talents that make you great, and list threads you feel you really shine in. Sell yourself to us.

When you fill out the form, PM it to [member="Mercy"] - [member="Despair"] - [member="Wrath"] - (Names of Overseers will be added soon).

Send the message to all of us if you can, and your application will be judged. If everything checks out we will send you an invitation to The Faction and then we can figure out how you will be initiated into the guild ICly.

Birth Name: What is your characters full name?
Agent Alias: What would your desired Alias be if initiated into The Nine?
Species: What race are you
NFU or FU: Ware you a Force User or a Non Force User?
Force Level: Padawan, Knight, Master, or N/A?
Faction: What faction do you belong to?
Occupation: Bounty Hunter? Scribe? Blacksmith? Pilot? Commander? Admiral? Slicer? Warrior? Jedi? Sith? Politic? You get the idea.

Noteable Threads:
  • List Thread Here
  • List Thread Here
  • List Thread Here
  • List Thread Here

Special Skills:
  • List Your Skill
  • List Your Skill
  • List Your Skill
  • List Your Skill

Your Pitch: Sell yourself. Or tell us about yourself. Why you think you would be valuble to the cause, your skills, your history. Have you been through hell? Do you want to see hell end? Do you have hella contacts or money? Note some of your biggest achivements here. Every member of The Nine has done this, even the Overseers. Heck, even the creator himself. So don't be shy.

Voice of The Nine said:
Noteable Threads:
  • List Thread Here
  • List Thread Here
  • List Thread Here
  • List Thread Here

Special Skills:
  • List Your Skill
  • List Your Skill
  • List Your Skill
  • List Your Skill
What would examples of these be?

[member="Voice of The Nine"]

Mercy

M
[member="Jen"] Not elitest, secretive. For example, remember the Cloudburner Era that happened not to long ago? What a shame it would be if such a thing happened again...or better yet if they started some nonsense like that in our faction if it was public and able to be joined by anyone who said 'Oh cool, secret stuff. Lets have a peek'. I mean come on the secret Service does not just have all thier stuff on display in broad daylight, and nor do they accept anyone into their ranks...do they? We are not here to look down on anyone, but we don't just want just anyone joining who could potentially hurt the name of the faction.

[member="Mara Sedaya"] :

Noteable Threads: Just link your Doms, Invasions, Dev Threads, Private Threads, public threads, or ect. Just examples of how you RP and what not.

Special Skills:
  • Force Light
  • Telekenisis
  • Necromancy
  • Sharpshooter
  • Knows 70 Martial Arts
  • Ace Pilot
  • blahblahblahblah. Just what your good at.

Putting it into a spoiler so people don't have to look. [member="Mercy"]
Everyone judges everyone all the time on this site. And it is no secret that some people don't get into the cool clubs because they're not good enough writers and what not. I personally don't got a problem with that. It is understandable.

But I'm just telling you, by putting the "notable threads" part into your application people will become sour if declined (potentially feel hurt) and those that get accepted will feel better than those that got declined. Etc. This is especially true if Admins get involved as people will somehow see this thing as "legitimate", especially if those Admins give you perks and bonuses others can not get. I have been on a server where this happened. Everything went to poodoo afterwards. It doesn't take much to just look up the candidates threads and it visibly removes the ooc part of the problem even though you're still doing it.

But that's just me. It could happen and it couldn't. Obviously it depends on how big you guys will grow and how much influence you will get and a bunch of other stuff.

I basically just wanted to write this, so if drama ensues I can say: "I told you so."

EDIT: I'm usually not this outspoken and in general I don't really care, but I'm getting flashbacks. I hope you understand. :p

[member="Jen"],

Thank you for your concern. I am sure that other people would feel the same way. I will mention this here, and very likely many times to come, that this faction needs different kinds of people, from all ranges of styles. The people who are accepted are those who, we as a faction, feel would further the cause. As well, we create this submission towards us to see who is interested or not.

We do not, and I repeat, we do not take this personally. We want people who will not be likely to draw drama towards the faction in an OOC manner, or use the position they gain from joining us to subject people in the manner you brought forth.

I hope that people who wish to join, also do not take this personally. If you have any question, you are free to ask. I just want to keep this civil.

Dezoti

D
[member="Jen"]

I got in, so I doubt anyone won't be able to get in.

Then again, I left cause not active enough.

[member="Voice of The Nine"] okay last question. Do all Overseers have to have names like Virtue and Despair? Do Agents?

And sorry for my relentless inquiries :huh:

Mercy

M
[member="Mara Sedaya"] : Overseers all have alias's yes, unless they don't care about thier identidy being revealed. Like if an Overseer is unmasked they may choose to just go by thier normal names since they have nothing more to lose. For Agents its kind of the same thing. They can choose to have an alias or go by their normal names if they want to risk it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom