Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nightsisters of Dathomir

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden

Feel free to join our discord! Just click below!​
Some sig goodies!​
mQGTx11.png
TrVzwXh.png
cF1Ydve.png
ewUdd96.png
pg3q1AJ.png
o5UcgJX.png
5gnZD90.png

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

It'd be a darkside leaning faction, much like the Nightsisters in canon were; though Dathomiri Magick rides the line of not being either dark or light in the traditional sense. It has its own lines of dark and light that differ from traditional Force powers.

That being said, we have some sinister goals
>>
<<

[member="Mother Iviss"]

Would an alien outside ever be allowed to be a Nightbrother? And how would a female none force sensitive companion be accepted if he was accepted to be a Nightbrother? This seems like it might be something interesting to explore with Drin, but, I just want to check to see if I might have to tweak his character a bit to make him fit.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Davin Skirata"]

By all means, lets set something up ;)

[member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"]

If we go by canon, it's unclear what the witches think of outsiders though it would seem its only Dathomiri Zabrak.

But, I want to be inclusive and at this point in Chaos history, there have been plenty of non-dathomiri characters accepted into the ranks so I would be okay with an alien outsider joining! Whether you want to make him a male Zabrak instead is up to you :)

That being said, in order to be accepted, he'd have to fold to the Dathomiri culture. As an alien outsider who is unproven that means he is basically walking into a position where he is of lesser standing because he is male and must prove his worth to The Covens to get any respect and power.

By that logic, the female companion would technically be higher on the totem pole than he was just for being female and as a non-sensitive she still wouldn't be accepted into the covens. She'd be more like a pawn or servant.

TL;DR yes but he'd be subject to the same sexism as Dathomiri males and would have to prove twice as much as he is an outsider. :) I'm more than happy to help you with your character if you'd like to, just shoot me a PM!

EDIT:

The companion could actually become force sensitive by way of Dathomiri magicks, just as Iviss did and the canon Mother Taliz as would your male character. The sexism thing still stands though :p

[member="Mother Iviss"], So this is like the only Dathomiri group that is active? Do I have to be ebil to join this version of the Nightsisters?

~Post translation~
Ebil = Evil
This Version of the Nightsisters = This faction of the Nightsisters

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Minerva Vessia"]

As of this time, yep! This is the only active Witch group dedicated to being witches! It is a pretty darksided group though, as the Nightsisters are to the Witches of Dathomir what the Sith are to the Jedi

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud....GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

[member="Draven Asterisk"]

WOO! I did a thing that got people interested!

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]

Damn Sith and your endless peace talks. Damn hippies! *shakes fist*

[member="Draven Asterisk"]

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

@General
started work on the user's guide to Dathomiri spells! It's just a short guide of canon spells so far with added fluff ideas, just to act as a basis for anyone who isn't quite sure how to RP Dathomiri spells. So that is also available in the Nightsisters faction! Still WIP!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom