Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nightmare Ends [Akala Fighters]

[member="Enigma"] | @Nefertari Savint | [member="Uriel Manteroni"]

They were all talking and she tried to follow the conversation which none of it made sense to her which made her feel even more panicked. How could she not remember any of this? Her blue eyes looked over everything around them Serena put her hand to her head was she bleeding? Hurt in some way? She felt whole.

The one woman (Nefertari) mentioned finding a lover, had Serena come with someone? Should she be looking? Would they be looking for her? So much confusion, who would know where to look.

Serena looked to the woman offering to take her, "Where will we go? And what do I call you? And why would you take me, do you know me?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Serena Bouie"]

"We will go to my ship." She smiled. "You may call me Vanessa. And I am taking you because I have plans for you that you cannot even begin to possibly imagine." Helping the other woman get to her feet, she slowly limped with Serena over to the still-intact Eightgun fighter she had entered the system in. Placing Serena in the front seat, she activated the seat-switcher, sending the woman to the back before hopping in and running a basic systems check.

"Let's hope everything's alright... I'm believing it will be. So tell me, what's your name?"

[member="Enigma"]

Her name. What was her name? She knew her face was twisting as she thought as she tried to remember but only one name surfaced, "Wren, I'm called Wren" It felt familiar, it felt right.

She sat there helpless as a child almost, scared as one for certain. Oh goodness she thought, "I'm greatful you would help me, Vanessa" Serena crossed her fingers and hoped that the ship would move, that the ship would take them to a place that maybe she could recognize.

"Where will we go from here?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Serena Bouie"]

"I suppose we'll head out of the Netherworld and back to my ship. Where we go from there... I'm not entirely sure. yet." She smiled, slowly lifting the ship off the ground as it moved to travel towards the nearest of the many netherworld rifts. "It depends on where we go when we get out of here, I suppose. From there, well... We could spend some more time together getting to know one another, assuming that's alright with you."

She certainly hoped so - the last thing she wanted was for there to be unfettered hostility between the two women while flying to safety.

[member="Enigma"]

She had no reason to disagree with anything. "Sure, that would be great" It was from here that she would be lost for a time. One day, something, or someone would trigger a memory she hoped.

Or she'd have to learn to live without it.

I believe this is our exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom