Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nightmare Ends [Akala Fighters]

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Tamara"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] @Lady Hel [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Barkt Melan"] @Xander Carrick

Enigma, on 25 Mar 2015 - 11:51 PM, said:
Enigma said:
Akala... Don't let your anger and hatred destroy you. Please... I don't want to see you die at his hands. I just want to take you, embrace you, and tell you it'll be okay - that you'll see him again so soon.

Please... Listen to me.
In her red torrent of energy, Akala seemed to hesitate for a moment, and stretched out her hand... even as the ghost of Teferi Efreet and several Jedi past clashed with her armies of shadows.

A single tear ran down her cheek.

Was this all for nought? Was this Galaxy worth sparing? Was Zero's trickery an isolated event, a foolish image distorting the countless heroic acts of this galaxy's inhabitants?

Was Akala too far gone?

A quivering hand reached out of the air towards Enigma, and it seemed as if the Princess turned Celestial turned Angry Demon God was about to relinquish all of her acts of anger and despair in a single moment by this seemingly hapless individual who took the turn to cry out and appeal to Akala's humanity.

After all, who would think to pray for the one who most needed it?

The princess's red torrent of energy seemed to dissipate, and Akala opened her mouth to say something.

'Seris Vant', on 26 Mar 2015 - 04:27 AM, said:
Seris Vant said:
Seris pulled the trigger.

And a blast erupted, entering Akala's open mouth and exiting out the back of her head, splattering her brains on the ground.

The God Queen slumped to the ground, dead.

______________________________________________________________​

The armies of shade began to dissipate, and with them, the golden arcs of light of the Jedi began to dissipate too.​
Teferi Efreet's face was seen one last time, but he seemed to shout something that was not heard.​
The Rifts, no longer powered by Akala's energy, began to close.​
Omni's facility and the massive portal on Corellia would remain open, however. It seemed other energies in the world were powering them, and the way forward into the Netherworld would remain open.​
The planets from the Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy remained in the Galaxy now.​
So many questions unanswered.​
So much left to learn.​
Akala's strike on the Galaxy was seemingly fueled by her betrayal by the figure known as Zero, the same Zero who caused the Gulag Plague.​
He had provided her the illusion that her Celestial Guardian was still alive.​
So many questions.​
Why did Zero go to Akala?​
What was his angle?​
How did he corrupt Bol-Jahir?​
What did any of this have to do with the Gulag Plague?​
What was Akala's end-game?​
But the real question stood head and shoulders above the rest...​
Why were they taken?​
As this questions rushed through your mind, Akala's body dissipated along with the rest of her invasion force.​
It seemed the Galaxy was saved.​
But something tells you the grass won't be much greener post-Netherworld.​
______________________________________________________________​
Smoke trailed out from the barrel of the gun. Time seemed to slow as the god woman fell over in front of her eyes. It was a well aimed, gruesome shot. For all the power Akala possessed, bending the undead to her will, transporting billions across dimensions, moving whole planetary systems, and whatever other deeds she had accomplished. That her death was just so, plain. It was no great Jedi or powerful Sith Lord to accomplish the feat. A lowly mercenary with no legend to speak of had slain the god with a single shot of a blaster.​
Maybe the Universe was ironic, and sadistic. To give her all that power, and let her do as she willed, then to have her fall this way.​
Seris rose off her knee. Still clutching with both hands to the blaster for fear this wasn't over. The precaution was not necessary. The shades melded away and the Jedi left to rest. So to did her lifeless vessel of Akala begin to disappear. Seris walked closer as bit by bit it seemed the wind blew her away. Matching eyes as she stopped steps away, wondering why all this happened. What drove Akala to become a monster? Seris didn't know; didn't know about really any of this actually. A cosmic plaything pulled by invisible strings to do what must be done. The last of Akala faded away. Seris swallowed hard. Not torn up by emotion. There was no feelings to be had between the two. It was just some odd feeling perhaps. Tiredness wore of her.​
Seris stowed away the blaster, and turned to face the group of warriors to ask a question, hoping one knew. "What was this monster name"?

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Seris Vant"]

"Her name was Akala," piped up the voice of the blonde, still looking ardently at the spot where mere seconds before there had been a vulnerable, human girl who Circe had finally broken through to. It had taken her so long... And the result was only death. A powerful entity like that couldn't simply die though, could she? "She was about to see the light. But then you killed her." Her mourning would come later, but for now, all seemed to be at calm.

"May she find the peace in death that she was never given in life."

Epilogue of the short-lived battle with Darth Infernus
As The dead Sith Lord was about to make his attack, Nefertari heard the sound of blaster fire. The form which had antagonized her dissipated as she swung and ignited her lightsaber. The pink blade didn't even touch her enemy
"Oh.." She remarked, extinguishing her trusty armament and returning it to her belt.
Nefertari's master turned to her "As mesa thought, yousa become bombad Jedi Neffy. Mesa so proud of you!" Next thing Nefertari knew, her Master Bari was giving her a hug. It was sort of awkward.
As master and apprentice broke away, the gungan spoke again
"Wesa ancient Jedi must gos now, before dat happens though, Mesa want to show yousa something"
"That is too bad, there was much I wanted to tell you"
Master Bari didn't speak, he simply motioned for Nefertari to follow him. A little bit along the way, Nefertari came across what was once Akala.
Nef mused "The bigger they are, the harder they fall"
Her master finally stopped at a point almost directly beneath a rift. There, sitting on a rock, was a Jedi Nefertari had seen only once before; on the field of blades. His hair was graying, but he looked like a kind man.

"I see you're safe, Nefertari." the Jedi said "Thank you for going to my niece's aid, Master Bari"
"Oh, it no problem"
"I beg your pardon. But..who are you?" Nef asked
The man stood up, standing about four inches taller than Nefertari
"I don't have time to make a full introduction, but I feel the force will bring us together again. Remember, keep an open heart. That will help you grow as a Jedi. May the force be with you"
Nefertari's uncle smiled as he left with her master. They were joined by a few others as they disappeared.

Two more personages came to Nef before leaving: Her son and her sister. They shared a moment before parting ways
"May the force be with you, mama" Nef's son said before departing
"And so may it also be with you, Yamanu"
Turning to her sister, Nefertari spoke again "Your tune has certainly changed, Miyuki. I was afraid Darth Senet might have an encore"
Miyuki laughed "Come on, that old hag? She long dead. Anyways, I gotta peace outta here sis. Besides, don't you have some gorgeous blonde you need to get back to?"
"Oh my, indeed I do. We'll meet again, my feelings tell me that much"
As the last of the Jedi she knew departed the galaxy, Nef went back to where the people who had fought against Akala were.

Piecing events together, she asked "Is she really dead? Or is something else about to transpire?"

[member="Enigma"], [member="Seris Vant"]

Connor stood silently as Akala’s head burst open from the impact of the sniper bullet. It was a shot that echoed out around the battleground of the monster’s back, and the young Princess snapped her head back with the force of the shot and collapsed down dead, body twitching from the muscular spasms.

The Silver Jedi watched it happen, and his thumb moved slowly over the hilt of his activated lightsaber and killed the blade. It hissed out, and everything seemed to slow down, go quiet and become clear.

A chill ran up his arms as the weight of millions of lost souls vanished, and the side-effects of the nightmarish rifts vanished as if a switch had been flicked.

It was time to find his way home and ask…why.

[member="Seris Vant"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Tamara"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Barkt Melan"]

Uriel was beside [member="Enigma"] . Had just sent to the beyond other Sith warrior with their DY225.

Uriel was actually very close to the beautiful blonde girl, although this was not unpleasant to Uriel, he was close to her because he had hope that she use her Force to protect them, when the biggest wave of zombies arrived!

Then a loud sound of a sniper shot. Suddenly everything changed ... everything was silent battle was gone, and then Uriel almost hugged blonde girl! Then the Jawa
[stowed away the blaster, and turned to face the group of warriors to ask a question, hoping one Knew. "What was this monster name"?]
Enigma replied:
["Her name was Akala," piped up the voice of the blonde, still looking ardently at the spot where mere seconds before there had Been the vulnerable, human girl who Circe had finally broken through to. It had taken her so long ... And the result was only death. A powerful entity like that Could Not simply die though, Could she? "She was about to see the light. But Then you killed her." Her mourning would come later, but for now, all Seemed to be at calm.

"May she find the peace in death que she was never given Beheerder in life."]
Uriel looked at the blonde woman and said:."... she was about to see the light? !!!? Ohh yeah, and I am the acrobatic flying Nerf ..."

Then the kisser girl @[member="Nefertari Sovint"] comes up and says:
["Is she really dead Or is something else about to transpire?"]
Uriel: "Girl, I do not know, but I hope it stays that way!"

[member="Connor Harrison"] was there ... still ... looking ...

Uriel: "Ok. Guys, please, could someone tell me where I am and how do I get out of this hell ??"

[member="Seris Vant"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Tamara"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Barkt Melan"]

Still looking at the lifeless body of the young, troubled Princess, Connor spoke.

"Think you've answered your own question there my friend. Hell. As for getting out? Pass. Although I suspect just head back the way we came...I don't know."

[member="Seris Vant"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"] [member=Enigma] [member=Tamara] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Barkt Melan"]

Serena could feel the vibrations in her hands, the light saber felt alive. She looked ahead, and then around at the shades of sith master, knights, and initiates all of them wearing the face of pain, hate, and intent to extinguish the light.

But Akala her emotions were so strong, even with the support of the light around her and feeling so confident that she was safe from the barrage of emotions could feel the wall that blocked that emotions began to crack.

Was it lack of confidence? Or was it the shear overwhelming forces that she was not prepared to take on.

The emotions were troubled, unsure, and there was a deep desperate need for understanding and love.

The mind of Akala began to press upon Serena's empathy the wall was beginning to shatter. Serena paused, then stepped back as she fought to keep the wall place. But she could feel herself connecting to this woman, to her needs, her emotions.

For a moment Serena thought she could see and feel everything that Akala was feeling the wall in her mind shattered to a thousand tiny fragments.

Serena dropped the light saber as emotions slammed her to the ground, she writhed for a moment in agony, she could not scream the pain was blinding.

She could feel Akala's pain it outweighed all around her, in the moment that @SerisVant pulled the trigger, at the moment Akala slumped to the ground.

Serena began to sob violently

Love could cause pain so deeply embedded that all meaning, all sane rational thought could be lost.

Lost. Serena was fading away, the emotions and thoughts of so many her mind could not handle could not protect it.

Serena pulled her hands over her ears, begging and whimpering that it would stop, "please...oh force please" She tried to remember conversations she had, thing to bring her to focus.

The nerves all fired and then she lay still looking upwards to a foreign sky, the dead were leaving...but it was too late.

She blinked, and breathed, a single thought, a single person at the moment when she felt there would be nothing left..."I love you Connor" Her friend the one she came to when things were their worst, the one she reached for when she needed help. The one who knew the dark secrets and tried his best to be true to himself the person she had always felt closest to. Wherever he was she prayed he was safe.

As Serena slipped into the darkness she could hear another voice, "Wren..........."

Serena smiled, and the tears slowly subsided she then closed her eyes.

As a highly sensitive empath who struggled with the emotions of others overwhelming her a creature as . Powerful as Akaka would completely render her incapacitated. The event will take serena memory for a bit as a way to protect her. do not take this as death it is being written to say mean Serena as she has been known has been harmed. She will readmerge in time on a journey to remember.

Barkt had been out for a while. He could tell that. His head hurt, his body ached, and his fur was covered in something. Slowly, he sat up, trying to piece together what happened. Listen to those around you. Only ask if you need to. He almost could swear he heard the words, to the point where he risked turning his head. Nothing. No other bothans in site. Okay. Time to sit up.

He slowly managed to rise to his feet. The stuff on him was a mix of blood and... something. He couldn't tell. Nevertheless, he knew some of it was his own. Pain flooded over him again as he coughed, crimson blood splattering on the ground. His chest felt like it was on fire. That wasn't good.

Akala. So that was it's name. The beast seemed to have changed into a little girl. and she was dead.

It was over.

Propped up on his elbows, he simply listened in silence. Not much else to do, after all. Listen and watch. Well, not entirely.

"Could I get a hand?" he wheezed, the words slipping out as loud as he could manage. Another coughing fit overcame him.

[member="Seris Vant"] @Enigma @Nefertari Sovint [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"]

[member="Enigma"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Barkt Melan"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"]

"Akala"? Seris took a last look over a shoulder to the spot she fell on. Not even specs of blood were left of her. "I don't know much about The Force. Death is something I've seen countless times, and her eyes showed the truth. Akala won't be coming back, not alive anyways". Nothing is certain though. Her body just disappearing as it did was a matter for Jedi to debate. So far as Seris was concerned. Putting a blaster bolt through Akala's skull was the end of her. And currently they needed to leave this place somehow. "Now we have more pressing matters. Help the wounded. Then we can work on leaving this place"!

Seris marched past the gathering and made her way to the Bothan. Her facial expression was dull unlike others. Many of them seemed quite sad. One was even crying. Why? Akala was not deserving of sorrow, she was a monster. Kneeling down next to Barkt and laying a light hand on his shoulder for reassurance. "Where are you hurt"?

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Serena Bouie"]

She gave a soft pause, turning to look at the woman who had evidently fainted. The mental backlash of what had just transpired would likely have seriously screwed up the mind of any powerful empaths nearby - and that was what seemed to have happened here. Carefully stepping towards the woman, she leaned down, looking over her and trying to touch at her mind with her own, rather dulled mental abilities.

Are you alright?

The mind is a marvelously well designed center for thought, memory, actions, reasoning and a multitude of untapped potential. Serena's mind had worked to protect her and itself from damage by the exceptionally strong emotions of the creature known as Akala.

It had been a feat just for Serena to keep moving as she had from her first entry into the Netherworld, and then to be sprung into the galaxy where the force had been restored and thousands of minds in a small space poured forth. It was like lightning striking and without a surge protector everything burnt out. That is what Serena's mind was coping with that surge of brilliant heat and energy.

The pathways to her memories, and all that she was to that point in life closed down to protect her. The surge protector and now it would take time to restore the pathways.

One breath followed by another filled her lungs, she was breathing. Her eyes fluttered and blinked she could hear a voice asking if she was alright. Slowly her eyes focused on a woman. Everything felt so odd she pushed herself upon her elbows and looked around as if for the first time.

How did she feel?

"I think I'm alright, thank you" She pushed herself up further till she was sitting. She looked at the woman and then around again, she began to bite her lip nervously. Try as hard as she could to force recognition into anything she saw her brow furrowed.

She reached up and rubbed her face and looked around again. She leaned slightly towards the woman, "Where are we?" Her gaze stared at the carcass and the dead she did not feel right she did not know why but she knew she did not.

[member="Enigma"]

Thought; Speech; Action; NPC

@Enigma @Nefertari Sovint @Barkt Melan @Serena Bouie @Connor Harrison

[member="Seris Vant"]

Connor responds Uriel:
".. Think you've answered your own question there my friend is Hell's Getting Out Pass Although I suspect just head back the way we came ... I do not know?.."

Uriel looked silently [member="Connor Harrison"] and said: "Well ... my path will be difficult to walk back, my ship be destroyed. Uriel pointed to the remains of Clawcraft. And we would need 7 black hole ..."

The beautiful blonde [member="Enigma"] walked away from Uriel and addressed another beautiful woman [member="Serena Bouie"]. Uriel had the impression that they were in some kind of telepathic dialogue.

Seris says:
Now we have more pressing matters. Help the wounded. Then we can work on leaving this place! "

Uriel said: "Yes! I think the best for us and work together, does anyone know repair or adapt a wrecked fuselage Clawcraft? I think that the reactors are intact!"

Then the Bothan @Barkt Melan who had engineer way asks for help:
"Could I get a hand?"
And [member="Seris Vant"] comes over to him.

Serena asks:
"Where are we?"
Uriel heard and have an idea.

Uriel goes to the wreckage of Clawcraft, enters in cockpit, and activates the system, miraculously systems turn on! Wow !!! I have to confirm !! These Chiss engineers really are good. Uriel activates the navigation console and gives a location command, a holographic system appears, showing the unknown galaxy and the solar system, planet name was: Arion.

Arion ... never heard...

Uriel out and go back meeting with his group of new friends.

"Folks, we are on a planet called Arion, in another galaxy outside our galaxy mother ... hmmm, well at least out of my mother galaxy ... Would anyone know this planet?"

Uriel Manteroni said:
"Folks, we are on a planet called Arion, in another galaxy outside our galaxy mother ... hmmm, well at least out of my mother galaxy ... Would anyone know this planet?"
Nefertari thought out loud "Arion...Arion...Why does that seem familiar yet elude me?"
She dropped into a meditative state, looking to the force to find an answer

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Serena Bouie"]

Gently, Circe wrapped an arm around Serena, to help the woman get to her feet as she moved to stand up. If she wasn't feeling good, Circe would do her best to support her and make sure she could stand on her own two feet. As [member="Uriel Manteroni"] named the planet they were on, and [member="Nefertari Sovint"] thought over why the name sounded familiar, Circe could only want and think over what had just happened.

"I wish she hadn't died."

The answer hit Nefertari as [member="Enigma"] said she wished Akala hadn't died. "We are in the galaxy of the Yuuzhan Vong"

It was then that her comforting nature took over. Nef got up and moved to [member="Serena Bouie"]'s side, resting her hand on her fellow Jedi's shoulder
"At least now, she is no longer tormented by her own self." Nef said, trying to comfort the woman.

She hadn't truly hated Akala. Sure, she was a young princess who had needed some discipline. Even so, A gunshot to her head seemed a bit much

[member="Enigma"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"]

Arion, ok where's that? Vong territory?

Who died?

Serena looked to those around her why did she not know their names, should she know their names? She looked around this could not be her home it was so...desolate. Her head was hurting. They all seemed helpful there at her side. She smiled though hesitantly.

Should we be leaving? Serena felt a stiffness in her body but more than that she felt like something was missing that she needed. But this place did not look safe, and it seemed to be filled with a lingering death.

[member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Barkt Melan"] [member="Seris Vant"]

Music: http://www.vagalume.com.br/muse/undisclosed-desires.html

"Arion Arion ... ... Why does that seem familiar yet elude me?"
Nefertari Sovint said. Uriel looked at the princess, then the girl came into meditative trance.

Wow! This is what I call the search for answers deeply!

Then the beautiful blonde woman (Enigma) says:
"I wish she had not died."
Uriel responds: "Well ... I think it's not just you." Uriel then points Connor Harrison that was silent.

Nefertari then awakens and concludes:
"We are in the galaxy of the Yuuzhan Vong"
Uriel froze! He began talking to himself: "The last time I heard about these demons, it was when I was on a secret mission in the Unknown Regions, helping Chiss Army, that time no one knew where they came from those beings who had deadly bio-machines, I never imagined having jumped in the future precisely in the galaxy of the Yuuzhan Vong !! Not in my most terrible nightmares !!

So Serena Bouie says:
"Should we be leaving?"
Uriel awoke from his reverie: "YES! Right Away !! You do not want discover like Vong bio machines are lethal !!"

Uriel looking then the three girls, he thought ... oh boy, only the two beautiful blondes and little princess seem to be here ... others not move ...

Then Uriel said to the girls: "Misses, the reactors of what is left of my ship are good, and the repulsors systems as well. As you stem the Force, if you help me I believe I can convert the wreckage in a Speeder."

Uriel look at all the people then concludes: "A Speeder that can carry us all."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"]

"I have my own ship, thank you." He nodded, looking at the intriguing individual. "I can only fit one other person in it, though. Seeing as this woman here is the most impaired-" she motioned to Serena - "I think I'll take her... Though the rest of you will have a means of contacting me in the event that anything were to happen." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle as she moved to try and get Serena towards the half-buried remains of the ship. It was time to get off this hellhole.

For good, hopefully.

(OOC: Nefertari officially leaves Arion in another thread.)

IC:
Uriel Manteroni said:
Then Uriel said to the girls: "Misses, the reactors of what is left of my ship are good, and the repulsors systems as well. As you stem the Force, if you help me I believe I can convert the wreckage in a Speeder." Uriel look at all the people then concludes: "A Speeder that can carry us all."

"Before we leave this place behind, I must find Gherron. If he is still alive, I have to know. May the Force be with you all."
The young countess started toward the place where she had last seen her lover. She wasn't about to lose another man on the battlefield.
Nefertari had seen, heard, and learned a lot on this spontaneous journey. However, it was long past time to return home. Home, where she was supposed to be...the way she was supposed to be.

[member="Enigma"], [member="Uriel Manteroni"], [member="Serena Bouie"], [member="Seris Vant"], [member="Barkt Melan"], [member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Enigma"]

Enigma said:
"I think I'll take her... Though the rest of you will have a means of contacting me in the event that anything were to happen."

Uriel looked at the beautiful woman silently and thought: Hmm ... abandoned in hell! I think my elegant appearance did not please ...

Then, the princess:

Nefertari Sovint said:
(OOC: Nefertari officially leaves Arion in another thread.)

"Before we leave this place behind, I must find Gherron. If he is still alive, I have to know. May the Force be with you all."

Uriel remained silent: Well, at least she goes after her love.

Uriel turned and was discouraged to the wreckage of their ship, entered the cockpit, and turn on the systems again, miraculously the communication system was working. Then Uriel sent an emergency call, Imperial standard MIL-1798-5S.

I do not know if in this time they even know this pattern. Uriel did not even know on what date was. But again luck was on the side of Uriel, one called back, responds.

In 3 hours one Capital Ship Mandalorian arrives atmosphere of Arion, and sends a rescue ship get Uriel.

And so, the great Admiral Uriel Manteroni enter in the CHAOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom