Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Phase

"I don't know that you can really call any of us apprentices," Anora stated with a shrug of her shoulders. "We're a class, and while Master Dragonsflame is of course our Master, it's more like having a professor." Not that, that was a bad thing. It worked quite well for the other padawans after all. There were just some who required more work than others, more one on one. But it didn't really matter anymore; Anora was getting the training she needed now, and spending the rest of her time burning the energy that usually built up between her lessons and assignments. It was more or less win-win at this point.

Just dangerous win-win.

When Tyran got up, Anora shifted and moved her arm so that she could look at her exposed shoulder. She made a noise at the sight - healed up or not, it was definitely gonna scar - though any thoughts of getting up and cleaning herself up were put on hold when she was offered that jar. For a long moment of silence she stared at it, seeming to very carefully think this through before her gaze shifted up to Tyran instead. "You know if you hand that over, we'll get nothing done the rest of this cycle..." Understatement, to say the very least.

Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
Tyran held up his hands in a T-shape as if he was asking for a time out. "Dragonsflame?! No wonder your powers are so underdeveloped, there's now way you could take anyone with that name seriously." That was the difference though between Mandalorians and Jedi. If Tyran had taken that kind of attitude with any Mandalorian instructor he would have received a solid thrashing, the worst thing the Jedi would do was give a disapproving scowl.

"It's not my fault you can't handle your liquor." He grinned. "If you don't want it we can go back to causing fistfights in nightclubs and cantinas."

Anora Vahn Anora Vahn

"Whoa, whoa," Anora frowned just a little. "First of all, underdeveloped is kind of harsh. I've saved your ass more than once, thank you very much. Second," she reached out and snatched the jar from his hand. "I handle my liquor just fine. I just happen to consume a lot of it whenever tihaar is involved. And that is your fault, I might point out."

The jar was opened and Nora took a careful sip. Yep, that was going to help after the day the pair of them had, had. "Though if you wanted to go back to fistfights and shootouts, be my guest. Stars know the scenery is much better." she stated before taking an actual drink from the jar.

Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
"Hey this ship is a Mandalorian ship," He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "It's meant for battle not for beauty." Sure the inside of his the Tal'galaar II was bare durasteel and plasteel plating and what furniture there was wasn't very comfortable but right now it was his home and he was very happy with it.

"I'd like to think it was because of the training I gave you on Mandalore that enabled you to save my ass and that business with the slavers doesn't...doesn't count." He grinned at her. "I was already about to escape when you stumbled across me."

His response about the ship caused Anora to roll her eyes, hard. "I was not talking about the ship." she pointed out, though her words were stated against the rim of the jar in her hand. Another drink was taken, though was interrupted midway with a noise in the brunette's throat due to his returning comments.

"Is that so?" she quipped, both brows lofted as she looked at him now. "I'm fairly certain you would have been wandering around down there, lost for who knows how long until you were eventually outnumbered, overrun, and put back into whatever hole they had, had you in before hand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom