Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Phase

The fact that everything had gone rather smoothly with preparations for this not-so-little bounty hunting trip had honestly surprised Anora. She had expected there to be much more resistance to what she had wanted than there had been, which wasn't a bad thing of course, but had still surprised her. It had been set up so that she could still train, whether she would return to Kashyyyk for lessons, or meet up with her master on his ship to do as such. It was also arranged so that if the Order needed her for assistance, she would do her best to be there.

So from there, it had been a matter of gathering some of her things and then heading out. It would be easier this way really, because now she and Eenia didn't need to avoid each other any longer. They could both get back to their lives without having to worry about the other stumbling into their path, and honestly that was a relief for Nora. She said a few (temporary) goodbyes, and then she head for Tyran's ship.

When she got there, she wasn't sure if he had finished getting supplies and returned yet or not, but either way she had the access code and was able to get inside either way. She gave a look around, listening for a moment before she set her things off to the side so that they would be out of the way, then she mulled about the ship to either locate Tyran, or wait until he got back.

Tag: [member="Tyran Numeck"]

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
It hadn't taken Tyran very long to get what he needed, spaceports were great like that because they were all mostly laid out the same. When Anora showed up at the ship he was already situated in it's underbelly tinkering on his armor pieces removing all the dirt and crud that had built up in the mechanisms. Seeing his armor in this state had put him in a sour mood and he had half a mind to go looking for the person who'd did it and filet them alive. He'd replaced the cabling in his grappling line and his HUD was updating to current software, it was the beskar blade housing for his right gauntlet that was giving him trouble, it was jammed up real good and refused to work.

They hydro-spanner he was working on it with slipped and caught his finger and her howled. "Haar'chak!!" he spat as he tossed the hyrdo-spanner onto the work bench. He could hear Anora's footsteps on the deck above him. "Anora! Take me to the hut'uun that did this to my armor. I want to converse with them."

It didn't take long for Anora to pick up the sounds of Tyran working, and she followed the sound. The closer she got however, the slower she went; she could recognize the frustration all too well, and the last thing she wanted was to get all up in the middle of it and start a fight. Though by the time she had actually gotten to him, all she could do was loft an eyebrow and fold her arms at his demand.

"I'm sure by now he's as far from Kashyyyk as he can possibly get. He didn't seem like the sort to wait around for more trouble." Her arms dropped and she moved closer, not close enough to hover or be in the way, but enough to see better. "Aside from the obvious state of the armor, what's got you ready to blow a gasket?" If it was something she could help with, she was willing. She did have smaller hands after all.

Tyran Numeck

"He's lucky I have other pressing business to attend to or he'd be the next stop on my list once we leave here." Tyran hadn't completely ruled out the idea of going after the man once he'd gone to Malastare and found out who'd tried to have him killed.

"Just this motor in my blade launcher." He grumbled as he picked up the hydro-spanner and went back to work on it. "I don't know what that guy was doing with this armor but he gunked everything up. Did you square things up with your master, he's not going to come chasing after us is he?" He said without looking up from what he was doing.

Well, that was understandable really. Anora couldn't blame him for wanting to chase someone down who had done such a number on something that was important to him. Still, it was good to know they wouldn't be deviating from the original plan. Though admittedly...Nora didn't even really know what the plan was. Go to Malastare, find out who tried to have Tyran killed. That was all she really knew, yet here she was.

"Do you need some help?" she questioned him, but at the moment she was staying out of his way still. She asked sure, but she wouldn't ever assume that he needed her help. So when he questioned her, she shrugged a shoulder. "I'm here, aren't I? I'll still have lessons to attend to, and if the Order needs me for something and I'm able to respond, I will. But otherwise?" again she shrugged. This was where she wanted to be.

Tyran Numeck

Tyran shook his head. This wasn't something he needed her help with, "Thanks but I'll get this working, you can go start up the ship's warm up sequence though. We should be heading out of here soon and it's a long jump to Malastare." Then he looked up at her. "Tyraja is in the cargo hold at the rear, I put out plenty of food if you want to take Vasos down there to get something to eat."

He still had to figure out what he was going to do when he got to Malastare. It wasn't like the person who had tried to have him killed was just going to walk up and announce themselves to him. No, it was going to take some doing to force that bastard out of hiding.

If she was being perfectly honest, Anora had forgotten Vasos had even come along with her. He was always so quiet - unless he wanted to be heard - and he moved so effortlessly, she just tended to forget when he was around unless he wanted her attention. It would explain why she had been getting the looks she was getting along the way here, however.

"Yeah, alright." she waved a hand to have Vasos follow her again, then she led him down to the cargo hold to be with his sister again. She let the pair of them adjust, and then she head back up to the cockpit so that she could get the ship into it's warm up. Once that was started, she sighed and flopped unceremoniously into the pilot's seat while she waited.

Tyran Numeck

Tyran had completely disassembled the blade housing and that was as far as he'd got, he'd return to it once they were in hyperspace. He set all of his tools down on the work bench and made his way up to the cockpit and shooed Anora out of the pilot's seat. "Thanks for getting the ship ready." He said as he looked at the control console and made sure all the readings were where they needed to be.

Satisfied with what he saw he promptly took the ship up and let the nav computer angle the ship. It took them a few minutes to break Kashyyyk's orbit but once they did he kicked in the hyperdrive. The stars stretched out in front of the viewport and then they were traveling through the blue hues of lightspeed. Tyran turned in his chair towards Anora. "So, why no lightsaber yet?" He asked her. "Actually it's probably a good thing you don't have one because I don't need to deal with you threatening me with it...as you surely will when you do get one." He grinned at her as he got up from the chair.

Anora had heard Tyran approach, but it hadn't made her get up from the chair. Even when he shooed her, she made a protesting sound at him, but ultimately got up and moved to the co-pilot's seat instead. She slouched into this one, not due to some dismay from losing the pilot's seat, but from a rare glimpse at vulnerability; she was tired. After everything that had gone down, she had yet to rest.

Despite that, when Tyran got them moving and eventually turned to face her, Nora sat up a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "Not my time yet, I guess." she answered him easily enough. "I still have a couple of things I need to learn." she paused a moment. "Though you know, I didn't threaten you with Eenia's lightsaber while I had it."

When he got up, she didn't follow, at least not yet. "I honestly don't even know what type I'd want to make..." she admitted, and even sounded a little put off by the fact.

Tyran Numeck

"There's different types?" he said over his shoulder at her as he checked the weapons panel. He knew a lot about virtually every type of weapon there was but lightsabers weren't really in his repertoire. "And you weren't nearly as upset with me back when you had Eenia's saber as you are with me now. I'm sure if you still had it you'd have at least thought about buzzing me with it after the day we've had."

"Yes," she nodded and turned in the chair as much as she could to be able to see him better. "Each saber is unique. Different hilts, different blade styles, different colors. Each color has it's own meaning, but I'm not sure if that really matters to most people anymore." She smirked just a little. It was part of why she had made the snide comment about the color of her sister's lightsaber when all hell had broken loose.

But her gaze shifted back to Tyran when he spoke up again, then she rolled her eyes. "Sometimes I wonder about you..." she let out with a shake of the head. "I can be mad and upset with you all I want, doesn't mean I'd be able to hurt you." Again she paused, "At least on purpose." She was not to be held accountable for accidental scenarios.

Tyran Numeck

"Yeah I'll make sure to remember that." He laughed. "Just as long as there aren't too many 'accidents'." He turned back to face her and crossed his big arms over his chest. "Well make yourself at home, we've got a few hours before we reach Malastare. I'm going to go back to trying to unlock that damn blade housing."

She hadn't spent too much time on this ship so this was a good time for her to go explore a bit while he went back to his aggravating task. Another hour went by and he had cleaned every piece of the blade housing and reassembled it. He put the gauntlet on his arm and flexed his wrist in a manner that activated the trigger and the beskar blade came shooting out with a satisfying shunk.

"Now that's more like it!" He grinned as he looked at the sharp piece of metal.

There wasn't a whole lot of exploring that Anora wanted to do at the moment. The longer she sat still, the more quickly fatigue caught up with her, so eventually she did get up from her seat. She only made it as far as food though, that had been something else she hadn't done since before going after Tyran. She hadn't eaten anything, and she could just about imagine when the last time he had, had a decent meal was too. Granted, it's not like she could put together something meal worthy, but it was still far too easy for Nora to fall into old habits.

She made something for herself to eat, and she had made something for Tyran as well, though it was covered and set aside since she didn't want to bother him while he was working on his armor. Eating seemed to seal her fate however; now that she had a full belly, her mind and body both grew heavy. Her feet carried her to the only other place she had really been to inside the ship thus far, and with really no care about it Nora toed off her shoes and then collapsed belly first into Tyran's bed.

Later on she would of course find her own place to sleep - or would make a place for herself to sleep. But right now? She didn't have the energy, and Ty's bed was far too comfortable for her to fuss about, so naturally it didn't take her long to fall into a heavy sleep.

Tyran Numeck

Tyran had reassembled his armor pieces and gave everything one last cleaning before putting it up on the stand in his armory. He ventured back to the upper deck of the ship and found the dinner that Anora had made and then he went looking for her. It wasn't too hard to find her given they were on a ship travelling through hyperspace. He had hoped to grab some sleep on his bed but the Jedi had taken up almost the entire bed. He leaned against the door frame and watched her for a moment deciding she probably needed the sleep more than he did. He returned to the cockpit with his reheated dinner and just watched the readouts of the ship on his instrument panel to make sure the jump went smoothly.

Even in her sleeping state, Anora had felt the eyes on her. But with no immediate sense of danger overwhelming her, her eyelids merely fluttered but didn't open all of the way. She did shift, and she sighed out Tyran's name in nothing more than acknowledgement that he had been there. Then she was sill again and her breathing leveled out once more.

She remained this way for quite some time, blissfully unaware that her Mandalorian companion had wanted his bed but had let her occupy it instead. When she did finally wake, there was a serious moment of disorientation that left Nora laying there still on her belly, but with her head turned to the side as she worked to place herself. Sounds of the ship caught her up to speed faster than her other senses, and she made a noise in her throat before pushing herself up and out of the bed. It didn't take her long to find Tyran, and once she did she dropped heavily into the co-pilot's seat.

"How long was I out?" she questioned him, then lifted both hands to rub her eyes and then her face roughly to help ease the remaining grogginess.

Tyran Numeck

"Two hours." He said without looking up at her. "Almost the whole trip, we should be approaching Malastare in a bit." That was when he looked up at her. "I have no idea who set me up down there so my plan is to just go down there and make a fuss, you up for disrupting some bad guys and their businesses?"

Again she made a noise in her throat and rubbed her face, but this time afterwards she sat back against the support of her seat. His question however made her smirk just a little though she squint at him. "Are you honestly asking me if I want to go and cause trouble?" Her smirk broadened just a tad. "Just how much disruption are we talking here?"

Tyran Numeck

Tyran shrugged. "As much as it takes to force whoever tried to get me killed out from whatever hole they're hiding in." He said as he stood up from the chair. "I did some research while you were snoring and drooling on my pillow, turns out there is a smuggling cartel on Malastare dealing in spice and deathstix. That's a good place to start I think, plus I don't thing the Jedi will shed too many tears over your involvement in bringing down that kind of organization."

Anora couldn't help but to scoff and roll her eyes. "Drool maybe, but I don't snore." her head shook and she took a deep breath and held it in for just a moment before exhaling it harshly. "Alright," she told him, "I think going down there and getting some attention should be easy enough." she shrugged both of her shoulders, but her smirk had returned for the most part.

Tyran Numeck

"I've got a ship full of security cameras that proves otherwise about the snoring. I thought you were wrestling a mudhorn in their or something." He teased as he made his way through the spacious crew compartment and down to his armor. "There's some spare body armor in that locker over there, it's not beskar but it'll stop a few blaster bolts." He said as he started reaching for his charcoal colored armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom