Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

I will probably have to report them since they are attacking Banshee's ship AND shooting down the artillery fire to stop it from reaching the palace.

That makes no sense, they cannot know the artillery somewhere in the mountains that has been helping them so far suddenly targetet the palace...

sabrina

Ask in a pm first, as the may be good explanation
Though if it is from the republic fleet, ask for numbers, so our fleeter can react

You can take control of your ship and NPC captain now that Veles is out, [member="sabrina"]!

I admit I don't have patience for dealing with this :p

Your opponent's ship got hit by 10 ion cannons and 2 turbolasers but the shields absorbed it, so I suppose he might be very low on shields now?

[member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Junra"] [member="Darth Isolda"]

[member="Darth Veles"] remember the faction admins are the first line of defense and reading those posts is it Jon/@Ashin Vanarin who is usually fair in fights and offers alternatives. Talk with him and good luck.

That's the one still being solved... I have presented the player with my thoughts and arguments on why it makes little sense.

By the way, [member="sabrina"], the ship that appeared in there received a full hit from 10 ion cannons and 2 turbolasers.... considering they have been using stealth cloaking field before being hit, their shields absorbed all damage and now they fired with all of their weapons, I believe another hit might do a devastating ammount of damage to them.

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Veles"], theyre basically reaching at straws at this point. Theyre looking for anyway to stop us from winning. This includes calling in One post alts and personal friends.

Honestly, they may have complained about us posting a little fast, but this is shameful.

I completely agree with you, [member="Darth Mierin"].

Question, if Veles corrupted the commander's mind and made him order his men to fire at the palace, would the soldiers manning the cannons ignore the command?

Because the guy argues Popo did not order the strike therefore they would find their commander giving them the order suspicious and wouldn't fire. I think that their commander is the one who ultimately gives the order and through who Popo orders the soldiers to fire.

J3C0

J
Popo wasnt even there. Thre artillery commander was controlled as a free thinking NPC by Alyssaa/Aaralyn. He wasnt getting orders from anyone, and if hes ordering the soldiers to fire on the palace they would likely think its been taken over by the Sith.

[member="Darth Veles"]

J3C0

J
@Aexandra Cinthra, [member="Darth Tsolan"], [member="Darth Janus"], [member="Darth Acarus"], [member="Darth Nexus"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Can i get a status update with whats going on with you guys :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom