Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Praelior"]

Promoting Glitter to Master after this invasion. Please kill them all.

sabrina

[member="Darth Mierin"] and [member="Darth Veles"]

theoretically we could capture popo, with the electromagnetic strips on my ship. Also he is vulnerable to my ion cannons, only question is could my ship keep in the sky while carrying him in full beskar?

J3C0

J
[member="sabrina"] Stunning him is enough, you could also use your ship to take out the tanks. Both [member="Darth Praelior"] and [member="Darth Vornskr"] are coming to help. Destroy the Tanks, and then surround Popo and whoever is with him. [member="Darth Helios"] and I will handle the palace itself.

sabrina

I forced pulled a ship, dive bombing it away. Unfortunately not to be op, I pulled it towards myself. the shock sent me into wall and left me with broken bones. Sith amulet keeping me alive though

[member="Darth Mierin"]

J3C0

J
Well, remember that you are a Sith. Darkside sustains and such. I suggest you do a few posts where you heal up, then come back into the fight. It is a healing amulet after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom