Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Galactic Event! Cross-Over Madness.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Um. So I think the next Galactic Event should be a Cross-Over event. Members are encouraged to create crossover characters from their favorite Non-StarWars genres and Roleplay them together in Skyrim.

Naturally Mickey Mouse and Disney's Kathleyn Kennedy would not approve. Thus sending their Admin army of Disney Princesses to stop all of this. George Lucas rises to fight against JJ Abrams and the battle lines are drawn.

Will you join the Stormcloak Rebellion and help George Lucas vanquish the Mouse Agenda. Or will you side with the Disney Imperials in Solitude and conquer all of the fantasy worlds, once and for all. Or will you simply drink mead with Jarl Balgruf in Whiterun and attempt to stay neutral amidst the brewing war.

Your Hero,

- JSC

DoubleAwe_zps6c5dcf00.jpg

Xero

X
I wanna sign up for this, but it has to be with this character because I don't think any Disney characters will have a mustache *this* awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom