Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction the New path begins Chp1 (open to Dawn Guard, and SJO on Midvinter)

Renodar Wolfblood Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi

She listened to the two of them and nodded as she was invited to join if only to socialize.. she knew how to use a bow and she had the force which made using her axes at a range a little easier... she preferred them as well since the jedi made it with new material she could use after all. "THen I shall do just that." She said it and stood there with the look on her face of amusement.. she rather liked it and checking on the bow she could see the use of mastering it here... outthere where the jedi was from well a bow might not be the best like that... one of the bows she had seen with energy or a bowcaster maybe.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
The concept of having to take around 100 years to master a weapon was probably inconceivable to most, though Renodar Wolfblood wasn't the only one here who was blessed with the prospect of living a long time. "I see, well if that is the case I suppose I will look forward to spending a century and a bit more training with you". Her tone very matter of factly, giving both people there a clear indication that despite her appearance Sukai wasn't human. "That being said where would the most ideal place to train be? I assume we have facilities here but perhaps to make the most out of this shared experienced it may be best to use a more unorthodox method, personally speaking when learning to use a blade or similar weapon fighting on uneven terrain with nature around you is the best way to learn".

Rowena Aesir Rowena Aesir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom