Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new Officer

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex was on Genosis in his office that he almost never used. The biggest reason was because he prefered to be someone in the galaxy learning something new or in the workshop creating new droids. He wasn't someone who liked being stangant for too long. But this was something special [member="Rico Turon"] had wanted to be part of the Iron army. Thus he had to be somewhere easy to find for the man so he could look at his droids. The other reason Rex agreed to this was to get new ideas from someone new. Rex could only think up so many designs himself, so at times he would ask other people for their ideas.

Standing looking out the window, the man still have 5 mins to arrive. Rex called in one of the security of the building. "Excuse me when Rico Turon arrives can you bring him right here." The guard replied "Yes sir" then got on his comm to relay the order. "Thank you very much." Then he looked around his office again and sighed, he hadn't personalised the room, he was hardly even here, but his armour was on a stand in the corner. He had placed his weapons on some stands that was also in his room. And then their was crow quietly sitting down next to the desk and e-espo who was standing in the corner. "E-ESPO how are you?" he asked, "Quite good sir." "Hmm so remind me of your code word." "Gray sir." "Thank you E-ESPO." Then he stood and waited.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Genosis, a lovely planet if one was to squint at it from afar, but to the newly promoted Major General. Slowly Rico Turon's bootsteps echo throughout the hallways of the various offices and before the man could go further he was stopped by a guardsman. "Identify yourself." stated the guard. "Major General Turon." Rico would say in an almost irritated tone, however it seemed to be his natural. "One moment, Major General." retorts the guard before turning and heading towards [member="Rex Taff"]'s office, informing him of the arrival. However in spite of him being told to wait, Rico followed closely behind and as the Chiss showed his face, immediately did the Human push himself forth and smile. "Major General, Rico Turon at your service, Viceroy."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Ah excellent [member="Rico Turon"] you are here." Turning to the guards on his door "you are dismissed I can handle anything myself." As they walked away, Rex went and shut the door. "Please take a seat Major General, would you like something to drink or eat?" Sitting himself down. "So how can I assist you today my good man?"

While this was happening E-ESPO quietly brought up files on the General and placed them in front of Rex. Rex looked them over and saw he had no empathy, great with battle tactics. That gives me an idea "Also can I ask good sir tell me if you can think of any improvements to any of our droids?"

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"Indulging too much causes the mind to slow." the Major General states formally as he sits across from [member="Rex Taff"] with a soft yet solemn smile. "It is unwise for people in our positions to handicap ourselves, especially that which is most needed in our duties to the Confederacy." Rico would then adjust his unifrom, seemingly in an unconscious manner does he begin to unclip and reposition various medals upon his chest. "It is not everyday that you get to speak with the man responsible for the future of the legion that I lead." the Human retorts calmly. "Improvements come with field testing, due to the current ambitions of our Vicelord, I am sure we both can expect plenty of such, would you not agree? I would like to request a direct link to you, so that we can speak more abroad if needed."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Rico Turon"] was smart as well, the records didn't need to tell him that though. He could see it for himself. "Very well no drinks then." Then listen some more he sees the man redo up his metals. Think about it a little bit before saying "Actually E-ESPO I could use a tea please, if you would be so kind." "But of course sir" the droid would reply. It wasn't long before he had some tea before him.

"Please don't kiss my ass good Sir, I see us as equals." Then he says with a voice that suggest no arguments should be voiced. "I would suggest you see us as the same." Taking a sip of tea. "As for what the Vicelord does or doesn't do it is better not to question it." Then looking out the window once more. "As for a direct link to me, I can give you one however I need to know what you would use it for?"

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"The direct link is for immediate reports upon how the droids are performing." the Major General begins, placing his hands upon his lap and nodding solemnly. "It also would do well as a back-up, on the rare occasion that I may need replacement droids to be brought forth." Rico looked upon [member="Rex Taff"] with an air of interest, however the Human was clearly thinking of what he needed to say next to the Chiss ahead of him. "I follow the Vicelord as loyaly as you, Viceroy, and while I may have my own thoughts on what he does, I do not even consider questioning the orders put forth."

After a moment a singular bleep echoed from the man's wrist-device before stopping as immediately as it came. "Apologies, I requested an update on my work orders." slowly his head floated to quickly read the message and nods, his blue gaze returning to Rex. "It seems, officially I am on standby until further notice."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Very well I shall give you a direct link to me, considering I am almost never within this office." He hands a comm-link code to [member="Rico Turon"]. "If you ever have need of me just call." "I understand having thoughts on what he does, I myself question some of the bounties and that." Then thinking more "Please always be candid with me, trust me I will not tell the Vicelord about anything discussed between us."

Then He heard a beep from a comm unit, "Feel free to look at it." Then he had said "Ahh so you are on standby, well that is a shame, tell you what, I hate being in this stuffy office." Then putting his armour and weapons on. "Let's go for a walk to go and have a look at something shall we?" Turning to the droids ordering them to be ready to move. Waiting for the man to reply.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Rico Turon nodded towards [member="Rex Taff"] and in turn stood afterwards, going to grab his sheathed sword which was ordained in an onyx coating, clearly a gift for his advancement within the militant organization. "Well being candid and straight forward with you, I am rather tempted to take some of my legion and undertake one of his bounties, however I am more inclined to not waste resources on a personal matter." the Major General then nodded formally in response, showing the Viceroy of Science that he was indeed willing and interested in looking at whatever it was that was offered to him.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Walking out of his office both E-ESPO and Crow following him along with [member="Rico Turon"] being alongside him. "I tell you now I won't let you go after the bounty Metus has placed, let bounty hunters do that." Walking out of the building and then further to the droid factories. While they were doing so, he stopped saying hello to a lot of the civilians. Walking past a multitude of shops among other things.

Finally arriving at the factory. "Do we have any of the droidikeas built here." "Yes we do sir we have 20 and at least 50 B2's along with a few other droids." "Just 2 droidikeas will do for now on the training grounds." "Of course Sir" the tech replied with. "Follow me" Rex said. Making his way to the training grounds. "Have them attack each other with low powered weapon system." "Yes sir." He waited to watch them fight.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"You won't find me chasing after the bounty, it would be a waste of Confederacy resources to do so." the Major General responds, remaining silent through the walk and paying close attention to how [member="Rex Taff"] treated everyone around them, it was clear the Human was not so socially accepted as the Chiss was, but this was to be expected from a newly promoted militant-man. Finally as the pair made there way to the observation area for the training grounds, did Rico speak up. "Improvements on the previous model?" he enquires lightly.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Almost one is a prototype, the other is an old version, but I wanted you to tell me what we need to improve about them." He said as they were watching the two fight as the older version eventually went down, "the prototype has better shields but what else do you think it needs?" He asked [member="Rico Turon"] interested to hear what the man would reply with.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"These droids are mostly utilized once the target is in a suitable location, in which they are able to take them out with ease, assuming the B1's and B2's have done their purpose and haven't already taken care of them." the Major General begins before clearing his throat, moving his gaze from the droid battle towards [member="Rex Taff"]. "Tactically speaking an improvement could easily be noted for an improved ammunition carrying capability, as well as better targetting software. Though what I point out, I doubt would be the first things you have been requested of. Is there any improvements that you believe would make them better, that you would like a board to bounce them off of?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He listens to [member="Rico Turon"]. "Well with everyone having lightsabres these days, better shielding was a start." Then thinking more "You are right they could use better targeting and some more ammo, Maybe higher powered weapons or, rocket launcher?" Then thinking some more "Maybe give one an Ion cannon even or electric guns, I don't know I feel like I could make them less situational." Calling a tech over to give him a holo-pad. "Just in case we think of anything more."

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"Ion cannons, electic guns, and projectile rockets are all fun in the short-term, however we need to consider long-term production." the Major General comments, his attitude showing one of cockiness but had an air of respect towards the Viceroy of Science, clearly knew where his bounds were in terms of speaking towards [member="Rex Taff"]. "Imagine, Viceroy, a legion of phrik plated battle-droids... Is there any synthetic phrik that could be mass-produced?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"As nice as that would be [member="Rico Turon"], I don't believe their is." Then looking out at the droids. "There are a few companies who do make things like it but they would be unwilling to sell to us General." Then telling the tech to restart the match. "They are generally very closed with those kinds of products." Then sighing "Which is fair because I would be to, I mean honestly think about the repercussions." Watching the droids fight again he would call E-ESPO over to bring him the updates on the factories specs. "Also think of the cost general, I still have to make sure our people our healthy not just our droids."

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"One can dream." the Major General says in a half-hearted chuckle before clearing his throat. "How long does it take to produce enough droids to fill my legion? It would be helpful to know in-case of unsavoury things." Rico comments calmly towards [member="Rex Taff"] before looking towards E-ESPO and motions for the droid to come towards him. "Droid, how is my legion of droids looking on the datapad, I take it you have access to those records, I would like to know of their track record and whether I am working with able droids or freshly factory made lot."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Indeed one can." Rex said sighing again. "A legion they could pump it out in under 2 hours if under pressure, but normally I'd give it a day." Rex chuckles at the mention of unsavoury things. Then he heards [member="Rico Turon"] call to E-ESPO to give him the data pad. He turns and he can see the droid about to open up and kill the general. "Gray E-ESPO, Gray." Rex says rather fast. The droid stops what it was doing and just hands over the data pad to Rico.

"General I would advise you to be careful around my droids." Rex sighs he had almost killed a general by accident kark. "If you look at the datapad you can see the figures for yourself." Rex then turns to a tech nodding to cease the fighting and send the droids back to storage. He calls crow to his side again as E-ESPO goes on his other side furthest away from the general.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
"Careful? I tend to be somewhat relaxed around those I trust, apologies I will be sure to be on my guard in the future." the Major General states, however as he begins looking through the datapad it was clear he was on autopilot mode and was responding without too much thought. Tap, tap, tap, drag, tap, drag, zoom and tap. Clearly Rico was also quite interested in the data given onto him, standing silently beside [member="Rex Taff"] before clearing his throat. "Ah, wonderful Viceroy, it seems that my legion is more than ready to be sent out at a moments notice. Do you know of any place that requires... Liberation or a show of force? I do feel rather... Stale, sitting on the sidelines."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Very well general, just make sure you are careful next time." He says looking at [member="Rico Turon"]. It was clear the general was quite happy with the specs of the factory and it's production rate. "Yes I believe we have done quite well all things considered." Then Rex thought about Rico's question as to whether there was anywhere he could liberate. "Not that I know of General, we will be taking Maramere soon enough, but given it is a water planet, your droids are of no use there." Then thinking some more, "No general I don't know of any planet nearby that needs to be liberated nor that needs a show of force." Then Rex said "however there is an assault course near here that isn't fully constructed yet but you could use it to test your droids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom