Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff The N-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Users will not engage in harassment and abusive behavior.

Under this simple, versatile rule falls "Racism".

I'm going to keep this short, so nothing can be misconstrued, confused, and it's open and transparent.

The N-word is not permitted here at Chaos, no matter how hard or soft you say it. I understand there is a racist way to write it, and a familial, brotherly way to write it. It is as versatile as the "F" word.

But it does not exist in Star Wars, and it will not exist at Chaos.

Under General Rule #4, if you are reported for it's usage in public or with another member of the community who did not feel comfortable with you using it, disciplinary action will be taken.

Annnnnnd that's a perfect time to lock that thread.

I'll leave the posts up above to show both sides of the aisle, as well as my own pretty cold take:

There's no pleasant way to bring up this topic.

That's why it almost never gets brought up. No Admin, RPJ, or member ever wants to be in this position - a breadth away from bias, a post away from racist.

This is not a matter of skin color or race. You are all avatars to me of a world and immersion in a galaxy far, far away. I try to keep those subjects of discussion as far as I can hold them, in the context of this community.

But this is the way forward that I am dictating, like it, hate it, or laugh react it. Members are always welcome to find or create a Star Wars RP forum that proudly drops N-bombs everywhere. It will not be here, it will not be in our Major Factions, and it will not be in our roleplays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom