Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Most Unusual of Meetings

bxqS4Gq.png

"Ah so what kind of sith are you? A red one? Or perhaps a blue one? We all practice the same doctrine no? But that does not mean we all see it the same. That is the sith you should be, the way you see the code of the sith, the way you take the teachings that are taught to you, not some hocus-pocus interpretation that even your master, or I might have of being sith. You are your own sith, that is what makes our way of life so... special."

Learning about other sith in his mind is not what was important, it was learning the way of the sith and figuring out what it meant to you. Letting the experiences and the life the person had live to dictate how to treat the darkside and how they used it to gain power and strength.

This way was his way and he didn't expect her to take it this way, but he wanted to give her an option other than the ones that the other sith of the galaxy would show her.

The one thing that he couldn't get over was her ability to strip the force with her, if only he had been older and wiser he would have loved to have an apprentice like her, to temper her aim and to set her loose on the enemies of the sith. Alas, that dream was probably never to become true.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"Learning all the different flavors of Sith isn't to find which one is me. It's to find the type of Sith I am. I will piecemeal everything I learn to fit what I believe should be Sith. We are special. None of us will ever be the same kind of Sith." The glaring faded after a moment more of this, replaced by a more exhausted expression. Putting up airs, defending her master, all of it wasn't something she usually cared to do. She let out another heavy sigh, hopping down from where she was sitting.

"Look, we don't know each other. You don't know me. What I want. What I'm doing. You're assuming far too much. I still appreciate the lesson, but don't think you know everything." Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus

bxqS4Gq.png

She had found it, there were seven deadly sins that everyone battled and his had always been arrogance, when he was younger it had been the fact that he believed him to be stronger than everyone, which allowed for him to be defeated and cast away. Now his arrogance was believing he knew everything and everyone, but this was not the case. Dral took a deep breath, he didn't know her what she and been through or what she had learned from her master.

"My apologies, I do not know everything and I hope you can forgive the arrogance I have shown. I have been a sith for many moons, and it can catch up with your beliefs and your thoughts sometimes. You are on your way to becoming a strong sith, but you still have much to learn. I have no doubts that will change in the years to come. When it does, I hope to find you leading an army against your enemies and conquering worlds."

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"If I survive that long." The change of tone in Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus 's voice caught Alina off guard. Her glare softened further. "I do appreciate what you have shown me. It should work on poisons and the like too, I imagine. Anything I can actually learn is something good to know. Though." She paused, peering at the Zabrak with a genuine curiosity. "Who are you as a Sith? If you've been doing this for so long, why are you slumming it up? Aren't you a Lord or something?"

bxqS4Gq.png

Taking a long and slow breath he looked at the woman in front of him. He closed his eyes softly as he let his head fall slightly before his eyes came back up to meet her. The question that as so innocent in nature sent his mind into a rage. It was his Achilles heel, his one failure. It was the ghost that would haunt him till the end of his days, and the one that would rule every decision made until it is put to rest.

"I am as you are, a nothing a noboy in the Sith society. I am no lord, no Darth, no nothing. I am Dral, I was broken for many years, but I am finally whole, and my path to glory still waits for me. You have intervened on my path and I hope that we could continue to learn from one another. "

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

Her eyes narrowed in an almost protective way as she saw the rage behind Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus 's gaze. Though it quickly became clear as to why he was so hateful. Quite literally broken? She was all too aware of what a Sith could do to another to break them. She let a calming breath escape her. He wasn't exactly an ally, but he wasn't a foe. Yet.

"Well, I'll try to think about what I can help teach you then."

bxqS4Gq.png

Letting the breath escaped through clenched teeth he pushed the rage he held back into the bottle to be used for another day, for a foe. Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru wasn't an ally, but he didn't intend to make her a foe. Dral was intelligent enough to understand the power that such as she could wield, especially with being able to cut the force from people who could yield it, a devastating foe.

"Anything you could teach me would be much appreciated. You have much potential in the power of the darkside. You have a lot left to learn before you get to that day. I hope to be able to see that. We, all have a lot left to learn to be able to rule the galaxy. Or at least some of it."
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"Don't get too excited. I'm only good at teaching the basics. I can't use the Force like others, but I spent all the time since I was a child trying to find a connection to the Force. If you have anything you'd like to learn, I might be able to help you figure out the basics at least." This was already much better than how they first started to speak. Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus wasn't a complete jerk after all. She stepped off, not wanting to stay in this room any longer than she had to less she be proven wrong.

"Now that I'm not drunk, I'm hungry. You have a kitchen on this thing?"

bxqS4Gq.png

Sensing her eagerness to get out of the room he let out a chuckle and shook his head and made a gesture out the door as he led the way to the kitchen. As he made his way into the small room, he sighed as he looked around for some food. Not having stocked it as that was his reason for going to the market.

"I'd have more to offer, but I haven't had a chance to make it to the store as of late. But I will make due with what I have at least, and then I'll have to go somewhere else to get some groceries."

Chuckling as he gave a slight dig towards the woman and their brawl that they had previously escaped, together not mere an hour or more ago.

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

Alina snorted and nodded in understanding. She had indeed gotten in the way of Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus 's shopping trip. She wouldn't apologize, as it was actually the thief's fault, but she knew she had a hand in escalating the issue. So she went into the kitchen herself, idly going through what he did have to make what she could.

"Or, you could come with me to Sith Space again. Enroll in the academy. Learn, become strong again." It was an idle comment as she started to cook. She wasn't actually that bad of a cook, but she took her time. She wasn't that hungry after all.

"Having allies in the Sith is a rare and tenuous thing, but helpful."

bxqS4Gq.png

A chuckle came out as he shook his head with a soft sigh as he got some womp-rat-in-a-can out of the cupboard with a, I can't believe this is a thing and I have it look as he offered it to Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru . God he needed better food in this ship if he was going to be there any longer.

"I would be more than happy to join you, I was finally setting out to regain a name in this galaxy anyways. To rule with an iron fist and the guidance of many years, yes that sounds nice. I cannot do that without the power of knowledge from a proper sith lord. To teach me in the ways of the darkness and to unleash it on the stars."

The glint in his eyes as he imagined this future, one that he had been holding onto for a long time. This had been a dream of his long before he had become who he was standing before her, it was one that he would hold till the day he collpased.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"There are plenty of Sith Lords in the various groups. I suggest heading back to Korriban. The academy there has reopened." A can of womp rat? She did her best not to look too disgusted at it, but she still did. She'd had to cook with subpar ingredients before, but that was the lowest of the low. Still, she could make it taste good. So she did.

"Do you have something you specialize in yet?"

Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus

bxqS4Gq.png

He didn't really know where he had gotten the can, but at least she knew something she could do with it. He had spent a lot of time on the ship, but he kept it clearly, it showed a lot about his standards and his discipline. These were important traits to him. Had she seen it several years ago it would have been a much different scene than the one that they were in.

"I apologize for the less than adequate ingredients. I'm actually not sure why I have that, but it should be okay, if we add enough spices to it."

His mind wandered as he thought about Korriban, it was a well known place for all sith, and he didn't take an offer to go there lightly. Dral thought about the opportunities that came with going there, he could only hope it could lead him to where he wanted to go. Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru other question rose him from his thought as he looked back at the woman.

"I focus more on lightsaber combat than I do my abilities in the force, but as you can see I try not to slouch on practicing and honing those abilities as well, they help and aid my combat and allow for me to manipulate the battlefield through direct or indirect means."
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"Enough spices will make anything taste good."

And so it did. She could make most things taste good, and meat was meat. Didn't matter what it came from. Mostly. A grin spread over her features as he mentioned using a lightsaber more than anything else. "Lightsabers are still something I'm trying to figure out. They're dangerous, obviously, but my biggest issue is the fact I need to be able to block them with my arms. Otherwise, I'll loose them one day."

There was a grim expression for a moment before she plated up their meal. Nothing fancy, meat and potatoes, but it was seasoned good. "I'll figure it out, eventually."

bxqS4Gq.png

The smell rising from the kitchen actually was pretty good, which was a shock to Dral. He glanced at what Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru was doing and nodded being impressed by her cooking skills. He couldn't prove her wrong, and he was pretty sure that she was more than capable of proving the fact that spices could make even womp rat meat taste good.

"Lightsabers are not the easiest things about being Sith, but almost necessary if you intend to follow the traditions and the way that we operate. You could always ditch the lightsaber for an option like a blaster, but it quite isn't the same. The lightsaber is just an extension of yourself, one half of the whole. All you have to do is figure out what type of lightsaber you want, and what form suits you best."

He went and sat down with Alina as she set the food out in front of them as he gave her a thankful nod. "Thank you very much for preparing this meal."
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"Least I can do for interrupting your shopping." She flat out avoided talking any more on the lightsabers. Now was the time to eat, not talk shop. Alina focused right on the food, quickly eating it before the reality that it was womprat actually set into her stomach. It wasn't long until she actually finished the meal, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Alright, I think it's time for me to head to my own ship, yeah?"

Last edited:

He began to eat, the fork barely putting the food into his mouth as he went to go and grab another piece, attempting to eat it all, before his stomach could realize that they were actually eating womp rat like what he used to kick around on Tatooine. He let out a shiver as he finished and set his fork down looking at the woman in front of her. Letting out a sigh as he leaned back and looked at her.

"As you wish, I won't stop you. It was my pleasure in meeting one such as yourself, and I grant you good tides on your way down the path of the dark side. May we meet again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom