Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Most Unusual of Meetings

bxqS4Gq.png

Dral gave a small nod to the woman as he continued his stride towards the spaceport. He could have known that she was a dark side user at least, and being the sith wasn't out of the question, but to openly admit it to a stranger on a random street, quite unusual. He shook the thought out of his head.

"Good embrace all the power that is handed to you, but remember the strong will not always win against the smart."

Dral said this to the woman, making sure that it was a point in their conversation. He had known the greed and the want of using his found power to overcome his enemies, but that path had led him here, to be a broken man walking on a ragged street leaning on a staff that he didn't need having just left a drunken brawl.

Finally, they made their way inside the spaceport, and he looked at the woman.

"I have a place to hideout if you need it."

Dral had nothing against aiding this woman, especially that he could possibly use this meeting as an alliance in his future expansions, that thought seemed quite nice to him in fact. Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru showed much strength and promise, all she needed to do was temper her resolve and she would become a powerful sith one day.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"Only the foolish would think otherwise." The words were mostly muttered under her breath. Strength was only a new addition to her arsenal. For the years before, it was trying not to make a scene and avoid attention, less she get killed by her mother. It was a lesson in avoiding upsetting her betters, and one she probably should keep in mind instead of drinking. But drink she would. It was the one thing that made her forget, even if it was only for a little while.

Yellow eyes glanced about the space port, making sure she at least took note of which way was to her own hangar. But if the local law enforcement was still looking for the two, it'd be better to hide with him. If only so he could take the fall while she escaped to her own ship. Certainly a selfish thought, but Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus was still a stranger, and she wasn't about to fall on any swords for a stranger. She gave a nod, already looking like she was going to follow him.

"Lead on then, Dral."

bxqS4Gq.png

Glancing back at the girl, they were in the clear now, any law enforcement wasn't going to hunt a pair of street ruffians for much longer than they already had, especially if they had given the slip to the men in blue. Hiding out was more of a precaution than a necessity at the moment.

Dral began to make his way towards his ship. As they finally made their way into the hanger, the black metal surrounding the ship made it seem if it wasn't there, only the faintest of outlines alluding to its existence in the darkness of the night.

"If you are Sith I presume you are at least familiar with a lightsaber?"

Dral asked as he opened the ramp to the ship, walking up as he glanced back at the woman, his staff becoming mere decoration once more after they made it into the hanger walking tall and proud once more.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

The throbbing in her hand at least died down somewhat. Still, it was broken, or at least badly bruised by the purple coloring her knuckles took on. Her eyes narrowed as they stepped into the hanger and she saw just how dark his ship was. A stealth ship? Just what kind of person was Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus ? Still, she followed along after him, hand clasped behind her back as she lightly rubbed over the bruised knuckles.

"I have a saber, yes. But I don't need it to be lethal. So I left it on my ship. It's easier to blend in when you don't have a lightsaber screaming that you're a Force User of some kind."

Her gaze traveled over the ship as they entered it. Once more the façade of a weak old man was dropped. Once more she found herself curious on just who he was. "Is your saber in your staff?"

bxqS4Gq.png

He let her words hang over as they continued onto the ship, he made his way deeper, things were pretty cleanly around the ship, much unlike his facade of being a homeless man he did have some respect for his possession. Everything he had served its purpose, and he gave it that purpose, so he could survive. Glancing back at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru he walked over to a door and hit a button on the panel next to it, opening up the door into a dark room.

As he stepped into the room lights came from the walls to dimly lit the room. It would appear to be some sort of training studio or practice center that the older Zabrak had used. Dral walked over, passed some training dummies that looked like had been used heavily with lightsaber cuts inside it. At the end of the room was a little workbench. Dral lifted a smaller object into his hand.

"For now you can use this, I don't know in which style you use, but this will be more than sufficient."

Dral turned around and ignited the lightsaber in his hand, it had a purple color in nature, and he looked at her before he turned it off and offered it to her.

a94c2871877ba650d92f37adacf35129af265b75_hq.jpg
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

Alina followed Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus silently, not exactly trusting wherever he was taking her. How exactly could she, given they'd only just met and she was now in his territory. His home. A brow raised right up as he revealed the hidden room. She peered suspiciously at the saber as it was handed to her. ".. I do have my own saber. Why do I need one? Planning on attacking?" None the less she took the blade, lifting it up in her grasp to test the weight. It wasn't her lightsaber, but it was still a decent one.

"And I don't have a style. I prefer to fight unarmed."

bxqS4Gq.png

He nodded as he watched the woman as she felt the weight of the lightsaber, his eyes watching her movement as he moved in and went to strike for her tendon behind her knee with his staff. Purposefully using the same move he had used against the mugger not so long ago. This was to test her ability to remember favorable moves of enemies, and friendlies. Along with this it was to test her reaction time.

"Then you will begin to learn, defend yourself!"

Dral yelled as he attacked the younger woman.

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"I- What the hell!?" Even in her drunken state she was able to, barely, catch the strike launched for her. She'd already been on edge, and now that he decided to attack? Her eyes narrowed as she willed herself sober. Didn't actually work of course, but she tried none the less. She tried to steady her footing, backing up to make space between her and Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus . Anything to get some kind of a chance to calm herself.

She made no move to strike back of course. Just glared at the Zabrak. "What are you doing." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. This wasn't something she was at all okay with.

bxqS4Gq.png

Dral looked at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru as he just shook his head as he watched her move. She had taken the attack well, but she could've avoided it all together. She was definitely not in perfect control of her senses he would give her that, but she needed to learn how to not get so easily to be attacked even when he went in so easily. Dral began to swing his staff around as he watched her moving around circling her as he watched her movements.

"If you want to be Sith you can't just use your muscles I have told you this once, and you did not listen, that will be your demise unless you use your brain."

Dral spat out as he stuck again for her torso with the end of his staff.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"I know that. Who are you? You're not my master." She hissed out her words, her annoyance growing by the second. The sprained hand protested the ever tightening grip on the borrowed blade, but the pain was good. Kept her mind focused, at least somewhat better than it was with how drunk she still was. She didn't strike back against Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus , even as she brought her blade up to deflect the strike off to the side and stepped past him to create distance once again.

She was still too drunk to properly strike out. Her strength and speed meant nothing if she couldn't control it. And she certainly didn't trust in her lack of swordsmanship to be a competent opponent.

"You're really pissing me off, y'know."

bxqS4Gq.png

His eyes watched as she deflected her good, as he circled her, spinning his staff in his hand as he watched Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru as she backed off from him

"Good let the anger fuel your mind, defend yourself, learn how to use the blade."

Dral faked a strike towards her leg and then spun and attempted to strike her torso with the back end of his staff. His movements fluid and precise as he moved, his attacks meant to teach the woman in front of him as he struck at her with his staff.

"Your master clearly needs more work on you, you act like a spoiled child. You need to learn if you are going to survive in this galaxy."

He spat at her whilst he struck his staff moving lightening fast as he continued his barrage on Alina.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"What are you- I never asked for a lesson you old bastard!" The annoyance only grew as she listened to Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus . Her yellow eyes were filled with fury, anger. Her blade came down towards the feint, fully intent on blocking it. Only for her drunken mind to be too slow to realize the trick. A sharp pain echoed from the spot he hit her as she stumbled forward.

She was fuming now. Spoiled child!? He didn't know her! She was drunk, first of all. And second, she'd never even had the chance to act like this. Her eyes narrowed further as she worked on blocking his strikes, more bobbing and weaving through them as the boxer instincts she had kicked in. "Would you stop! I'm too drunk to be fighting properly!"

bxqS4Gq.png

He watched as she bobbed and weaved to attempt to dodge the attacks he was doing, and he just shook his head as he started to just swing for her using the full length of the staff to force her to block instead of avoid the attack. Dral was trying to improve her swordsmanship not her boxing skills. Dral wanted to see someone who had potential not throw it away.

"You're the one who chose to dull your senses to ease the pain, ease something that is bothering you, do you know nothing of being sith?"

He spat out again at her as he swung for right behind her knee attempted to buckle her.

"If you want to grow powerful you will need to learn to clear your head of such infectious toxins. It is sith to indulge in your desires, but you must still be able to clear your head when you need to."

His eyes narrowed on her his attacks on the woman never relenting as he kept hitting her with his staff.

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"I don't..! You don't! I.. Ugh!" Frustration was bubbling over now. Her hate, anger. Her leg gave out as he struck the back of her knee, causing an even more frustrated shout to escape the young woman. What the hell was Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus expecting here? To always be in pain? Only stupid, edgy people tried to burden themselves constantly with their trauma. She could use it, when she wasn't drunk. When she needed to, she could.

Except she needed to now, and she couldn't. The realization hit her all at once. If he was a real threat, she'd be dead. And complaining about being drunk wouldn't do anything for it. But how the hell was she supposed to figure that out with him beating on her? Then it hit her. Both the staff and what she could do. She knew of the ability already, but she never bothered to try it. Her struggling connection with the Force would make it impossible. Or so she assumed.

But she had control over her body. If she could increase her strength, speed, and reflexes, why couldn't she purge herself? It'd be way easier to figure this out on her own. Without the constant- She was hit again, bapped on the broken hand. Pain ignited all through her arm as she yelped, pulling away. "You know what? Screw you! Screw this whole thing!" The pain was still there. But not the lightheadedness. The whole time she tried to figure it out, she had. Ironic.

Not that she cared at the moment. Clear headed she was even angrier. The pain wasn't numbed anymore. "Damnit!" She threw down the saber, caressing her bruised hand with a sharp glare at the Zabrak.

bxqS4Gq.png

His staff continued to strike her, seeing her anger grow more and more. His eyes watching her as his staff battered her as she kept taking hits. His eyes and his senses were at its maximum as he observed her, the internal struggle she had as he battered and drained her. Leaving dark purple bruises for her to tend to later.

He saw it as it happened, the realization, and the implementation of her zeal and her way out of the situation she was in. As she turned to him and yelled how she was done, he felt it. He stopped as she faced him watching as she dropped the saber, caressing her broken hand, he nodded slowly as he walked over to Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru .

"There we are, young Acolyte. This is what you should learn, how to control your anger and to keep a clear mind. It hurts now, but it will make you stronger, you must let your body meld, and you will become a force that the galaxy had never seen before. You have a wealth of power within you, now it is time to hone the mind you keep sedated. Let your demons out, they will only aid you in your conquest. Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through passion, I gain Strength. Though strength, I gain Power. Through power, I gain Victory Through victory, my chains are broken.... and The Force... shall... free... me."

When Dral began to recite the Sith code he emphasized the important line sin the code as he recited it, pacing back and forth in front of Alina while he did so.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

The realization of what Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus had been doing was slow to hit her, but it did. The glare faded once it had, though she still grumbled in annoyance. Alina hopped up onto the workbench to sit, letting the Zabrak finish his speech as she continued to look over her hand. This wasn't something new to her, the Sith Code, but it was the first time she'd been told the code in such a way.

"I'm not your acolyte." She wanted to get that clear, her eyes snapping back up to him with that same distrustful look. "But I do appreciate what I learned. Though next time don't beat on a drunk girl. What kind of man are you?"

bxqS4Gq.png

He waved off her comments, he did understand that what he was doing was unethical in nature, and that perhaps he could have approached teaching her this lesson differently, but Dral felt that her master had failed her in teaching these lessons long ago. Having, been a young and powerful acolyte before, then falling far below has forced him to learn that being young and powerful will never keep you alive forever.

"I am not your master, I am aware of this, but your master has failed you if they have not tempered your emotions to allow for you to use it to fuel your powers. You are strong in body, but being strong in mind will get you much further. Think of the Ancient tales of Darth Sidious, who ruled the galaxy by using his mind, not his power in the darkside."

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"It is unwise to insult Darth Arcanix. She is not to be trifled with." Her eyes narrowed on Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus . Now that she was free of her booze, it was all too easy for her to focus. So she reached out. Her broken and chaotic connection filled the space before reaching for the Zabrak. She cut off the Force, and had every intention of cutting him off for his insults.

"I make sure to drink in a place where I could avoid the usual problems. Other Sith, namely. I do appreciate the lesson. Now I can drink where I'd like and sober when I have to."

bxqS4Gq.png

"Well she has not taught you the basics principles of being the Sith, it is a shame that such a woman would try to tame someone with such power. It reminds me as such of Darth Vader, he had so much power, but was consumed by his emotions that he could not see past these shortcomings of his master."

Dral knew that the woman that stood before him had more than enough power to be a powerful sith, and he felt that the way she was being trained was wrong, he wouldn't openly argue about this one apprentice and the lord she served, it was more of another lesson for the girl, to strive to have her master teach them more about what is her shortcomings, whilst also honing her strengths.

He felt his connection from the force vanish, he raised a brow slightly. Impressive, most impressive. He thought as he watched her, seeing her emotions on her face, telling that she was grateful for the lesson but didn't particularly like the way that he had decided to teach her.

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"She has never tried to tame me. Because of her, I can suppress the Force in others. Cut them off from what makes them strong." She huffed in annoyance, her eyes narrowing even more than before. Taeli hadn't suppressed her. Eventually she just rolled her eyes at Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus , crossing her arms defensively over her chest. "I am not limited by my master. I've traveled the galaxy to learn everything I could on how others see the Sith. I've joined many Sith Orders to learn what makes them different. All to figure out what kind of Sith I want to be. If I want to drink, I drink. It's not to suppress the terrible memories, just to let them fade for a little bit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom