Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Most Unusual of Meetings

bxqS4Gq.png

Dral made his way to the streets, his hood pulled over his head, making his way towards the general store. This is so disgraceful he thought in his head grumbling a little under his breath. He leaned heavily on his staff, eyes being drawn by his strange appearance, even for a galaxy where many species and creatures existed.

He stepped into the store his eyes glancing around the establishment, a few people were there for what time of night it was, the store clerk being more than a little distracted by some woman leaning against the counter. Dral knew better than to fall for the flirtations of some flimsy woman as the young man had.

370d9lz.png

He grabbed a holocart from the rack and padded his way around the isles, glancing at the produce on the shelf, picking up some bread he looked at what it was made out of.

Disgusting it's not even bread.

He put the "bread" back as he let out a sigh and just continued to shop for eggs for an omelette he was planning on having for tomorrow's breakfast.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

How long had she been here?

Time was a funny thing. Like, really funny. Alina was already laughing as she walked into the store. Wait, no. She was already in the store. Right? Needless to say, the young woman had gone on another bender of a night, though perhaps too hard of one as unlike normal she'd been kicked from the club too early. She still had coherent thoughts, so obviously she hadn't been drinking enough. She was leaned against the counter of this small shop, a flirty, if drunken, smile on her face.

"C'monn. Obviously I need more to drink. And I'm fine! Totally not drunk. I stored all the way to this walk." To enjoy the clubs she liked to frequent she couldn't be dressed as a Sith. Which was a wonderful convenience given she hated those black robes. Instead she was in a simple grey tank top and some black, slim shorts. She reeked of booze. Anyone walking in could tell she'd already had ten too many, but here she was, bottle of vodka on the counter and credits waving in the air.

"I still need to check your I.D. though."

"Pfffff." She ended up laughing. The kind of drunken laugh that had her falling to the ground while trying to stay up on the counter enough not to loose sight of her precious drink. "I've already been drinking, so I must be old enough." Flawless logic. "So just give it already."

bxqS4Gq.png

He just heard the drunken slurred giggle from the girl at the counter, an aggravated eye roll came to his face as he grits his teeth together. He leaned on staff heavier as he continued to walk down the aisles looking at different types of drink now, finding some Bantha Milk on the shelf and put it in his cart. After a while of walking around his holocart following him as he made his way through the store he figured he had procured enough sustenance for a while.

Dral began to make his way towards the cashier feeling the flame of anger at these average beings being so intolerable as he was attempting to shop was insufferable. He just wished that he could take his food and leave not having to hear the drunken slurs from the girl leaning against the counter.
370d9lz.png

As he approached he felt his senses heighten, he thought none of it as he allowed for his senses to extend past himself feeling around his immediate surroundings as he took another step closer to making it to the counter, his path going through several more aisles before he reached his destination.

370d9lz.png

"Ma'am, really. I can't sell you this without an I.D. And I shouldn't even sell you this to begin with." This brought quite the sour expression to Alina's face. Slowly she stood up, her hands shifting to grip the edge of the counter. Anger flashed in her Sith yellow eyes. No, she needed this drink. Already she could feel the buzz fading. And if the buzz faded, the memories would come back. Her fingers bit into the counter. Literally. An unnatural strength coursed through her body as the counter started to crack under her grip.

The young Sith opened her mouth to say something at this foolish man getting between her and what she needed. But she was interrupted. Another figure came in, dressed in some kind of simple armor. Face covered by a mask. A blaster was pulled out and aimed at the clerk as this figure started to shout. "Alright! I'm robbing this place. Everybody get down and get out of my way! You, open the register!" The gun focused on the clerk, who was in a visible panic. Alina though, she didn't seem to care in the slightest. If anything this gave her a chance to snatch her drink. Which she tried to do.

Only to have it suddenly slapped out of her hands. The gun was now pointed at her as the robber hovered above, pulling his hand back from slapping the drink away. Glass shattered. Vodka spilled over the floor. Her yellow eyes fell to the booze as her gaze narrowed. "You, get on the karking ground or I'll sh-"

"You killed my drink!" She screeched, her gaze shifting to the man full of fate. For a moment the robber paused, taken aback by just how mad she was.

bxqS4Gq.png

He felt the man before he came in, the man stumbled in and attempted to show dominance over the store clerk and the girl leaning against the counter. The clerk had given in easily, but the girl stood her ground. He felt her presence, her rage was like an aura that surrounded her he felt her anger, he wasn't sure what was causing this, but he could feel the growth of power grow inside her.

Dral saw the robber turn towards the woman and attempt to force the woman to get down as he wanted to continue on with the robbery, but she turned towards him, the loud screech filled the room.
370d9lz.png

Dral made his way, leaving his holocart behind as he walked over to the encounter, not phased by the actions that were happening.

"Oi not you too, get on the ground, or I'll blast the both of you to dust."

The man stammered towards Dral and the woman as he leaned against his staff looking into this weak man's eyes as he shook his head.

"You poor pathetic fool, you chose the wrong night and the wrong store to rob."

Dral said pulling his hood back as he swung at the man with his staff hitting him in the back of the leg, the man letting a blaster rifle round blast towards Dral narrowly missing him.

370d9lz.png

Her gaze shifted to Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus as the Zabrak hobbled over. Her rage lessened, only for a moment, as the attention was pulled from her and the gun was no longer pointing at her head. Not a good idea for the poor, pathetic fool though. As soon as the shot was let loose at the older man Alina sprang into action. The fury of being denied her crutch was channeled through her body. In the blink of an eye her fist slammed into the man's jaw, easily cracking bone before literally sending him flying into one of the racks of food.

Which hurt. A lot. For Alina. Drunk, she wasn't actually using her power right. Knuckles were bruised already and she likely broke a bone or two. But she was still mad. No, more mad. She stomped over to the man, who was unconscious, and lifted him up. "You broke my drink and my hand! What the kark is wrong with you!?"

bxqS4Gq.png

He crouched down for the next strike, that never happened. Before he could react he watched as the woman leapt on the man attacking him with the fury of the nine hells as he watched her, visibly and feeling the rage coming out of her.

This poor girl has no control over her emotions.

He thought in his head as he looked over at the woman shaking his head softly. Watching as she stood over the man picking him up and yelling into his face as his body limped under her grasp. Dral moved towards her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Do not waste your energy on someone as pathetic as him, he is beaten you have won, the clerk has by now called the authorities, we should get moving."

The Zebrack eyed the woman awaiting the response as he leaned on his staff.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

Her eyes flicked over to Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus , still full of fury and anger. Being drunk did so little for her ability to control her emotions, her strength. But as her gaze shifted to the clerk who was indeed calling the authorities, she had enough sense to know that it was indeed time to go. She forcibly dropped the man, gritting her teeth. She wasn't done beating him into a pulp, but she also didn't want to spend a night in a cell. Or worse. "Fine. Okay." She half stumbled to the door, already seeming more sober. Pain was certainly a thing that brought clarity to her mind.

Which was the last thing she wanted. Soon as she was out on the street she turned her gaze to the loud siren in the distance. Crap. They were punctual. "You got a place to go?"

bxqS4Gq.png

He made his way out to the street, the sirens wailing in the distance.

Glad we picked the one planet to start a fight on with good response times.

He just shook his head and pointed to the other direction.

"This way there is a place we can go."

Dral said as he started to lead the woman to the place he had been staying, his staff in hand, a close eye would notice that he wasn't leaning on it as he had been mere moments before the fight had started.
370d9lz.png

The sounds drew closer, although they had a head start the fact they were on foot was definitely against them. The sirens neared, almost rounding the previous bend they had just made, he needed to think fast.

"In here quick."

Dral motioned towards a side ally and ducked inside.

370d9lz.png

Was she actually sobering up? No. But the adrenaline and pain certainly was making it seem like that. Her stumbling walk straightened with each step towards the alley Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus was bringing them to. The sirens certainly brought panic to her as they moved faster. She just wanted to drink! Why'd it have to get complicated. .. Oh. Right. Her fault cause she punched the dude. There was an annoyed groan from the girl as they slipped into the alley. The pain was a dull throb now as she stared at the back of her hand.

"Why's it gotta be so hard to drink here." It wasn't a question, but more venting of frustration. Her gaze fell to the ground as she hugged the wall. The cars wouldn't be going after them, not yet. But soon they would be. "You have booze, right?"

bxqS4Gq.png

He turned his attention to the woman as he raised a brow slightly. He shook his head and moved to begin formulating his plan. Likewise, he looked down the alleyway, it was a dead end. With a nod he noticed the fence was easily climbable, and he knew exactly what they needed to do.

"Come over here, I have a plan you must just trust in me."

The sirens of the police drew ever nearer he made no time in waiting around. Dral moved towards the end of the alleyway waiting for the girl to come over to him to begin executing the first stages of his plans to escape before they caught him.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

Chit. The clerk must of said which way they went. Her gaze fell to the fence as they paused in front of it, then to Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus . Trust him? Alina grumbled under her breath something about not trusting strangers with a fake cane before waiting. Impatiently so. "So what is the plan now? Hop the fence and keep going? That's a pretty simple thing, why all the theatrics about it?"

bxqS4Gq.png

He just rolled his eyes, too simple, it was just too high to scale, he closed his eyes as he focused lifting her up with the force, slowly up and up. The sweat built slightly on the edge of his bowline, he wasn't the most talented at the force, but he needed this to work now.

She drifted, higher and higher, until she hovered over the fence, and she let her go, She seemed to be spry so this wouldn't be too bad, he had hoped.

As Dral let the young girl fall he jumped up using the force to augment his jump having just enough height to reach the top as he clung to the edge and pulled himself over, as the cops had whizzed by and turned into the alleyway they had just escaped, a little too close for comfort.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"So? What's the pla-ohwhatthekarkI'mfloatingwhatareyoudoing" Quite the drunken string of words blending into one another escaped Alina as she was lifted from the ground. Had she been anymore sober, this would of ended with her trying to beat the hell out of Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus . But she was too drunk to break the hold on her, until it was let go at least. Panic swelled in her chest as she was dropped over the top of the fence, the kind that had her mind sharpen and focus to at least roll when she landed on the ground to avoid any more broken bones.

A groan escaped her as she sprawled out on her back, staring up at the Zabrak as he hopped over. "What is wrong with you? You.. Grabbin me like that. C'mooon. I dun even know your name! At least buy me a drink or somethin." She trailed off as she pushed herself to her feet, frowning. "So where now. You gonna try and kidnap me or somethin? I'll have you know I can kick your ass even this drunk."

bxqS4Gq.png

His eyes dazzled over the woman in her drunken stupor, and he shook his head, standing up from the ground dusting himself off.

"Yes I have a ship in the space dock, if we can make it through without being caught we'll be fine. It was but a minor brawl they won't be closing anything down to try and catch two people that happened to beat the snot out of some poor bastard."

Dral mentioned as he motioned for the woman to follow him as he made his way towards the space dock, keeping an eye out for any more signs of trouble. The sounds of sirens had subdued, they didn't need to chase two common thugs any further than they had, or so he hoped.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

There was another low grumble before Alina rolled and pushed herself back to her feet. The space port wasn't too far. She'd probably just split off from Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus and go to her own ship once they got there. Though, now she was more curious about who the Zabrak was. "Why'r you botherin to help me anyway? I dunno your name, and I'm drunk enough as it is that no one'll bother asking me about ya. Would of been easier to just leave me behind to take the wrap." Not that she would have. Even drunk she knew how to get out of trouble.

She took a breath, closing her eyes to relax. The buzz was really wearing down now. Which meant the pain was getting harder to ignore. "Regardless. Thanks. I'm Alina."

bxqS4Gq.png

His eyes glanced back at the young woman as they made their way to the spaceport, her words rung true, he could've just left her there to take the wrap, but purely his curiosity at her power in the force is what forced his hand into helping her out. She definitely had dipped into the darkside, as he could tell by the way she handled herself when the scuffle happened in the store.

"Because you took all the fun out of my brawl that's why I decided to help you out."

Dral said this more of a lie and to get her off his back for the moment. He wanted to see what she would do, he wasn't forcing her to stay, but he definitely wanted to see if she had anything else up her sleeve,

"It was nothing, purely just helping my own hind at the same time. You may call me Dral."

Dral said as he walked out of the alleyway, his eyes peering up and down the street before they began walking, his hood now pulled up, and he leaned heavily on his staff.
370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

There was a snort before a full on laugh escaped Alina. She'd taken the fun out of Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus 's brawl? "He broke the bottle I purchased. I had every right to clobber him." There was quite a debate to be had on if she had purchased the vodka or not. Technically she'd put down more than enough credits to claim it, but the clerk had been refusing to sell it without an I.D. She was, of course, firmly in the belief that she had actually paid for it and was thus deserving of the right to batter that poor crook for his trespass.

"Dral. That's kinda a sad name, isn't it? 'My day is so draaal.' " Another snort. She was still drunk after all. A dumb grin was on her face as she watched the Zabrak. Really watched him. He could use the Force, and obviously didn't need the cane he had. The expression faded to a more guarded one as they walked down the street together.

"You're Sith, aren't you."

bxqS4Gq.png

The roll of his eyes was unmistakable as the older Zabarak continued to follow the side of the street, hobbling on his staff like an old urchin. The dirt that covered his body and cloak enhancing this facade to a level that made it hard to believe he was anything but some type of homeless urchin or something else that was beneath even the lowest class.

"Getting into a fight over any little bottle or drink doesn't get you anywhere, all it does is to unravel your resolve and make you look like some common street thug."

Dral muttered as he looked back at the woman that accompanied him. He heard her joke and laugh about his name, about it made her feel sad when she said it, he thought about it over in his mind and just let out a simple reply.

"Precisely."
370d9lz.png

People were mingling out in the street, mostly the poor or lower classes that were mingling for the night or making some late night deals on some of the more, less than legal goods. His eyes didn't make contact, preferring to stay down only glancing around every now and again to make sure they weren't going to accidentally encounter any unnecessary trouble.

As she spoke those four words he stopped in his path.

"Sith has a strong connotation to it, I prefer to just say I wield the force as it suits me. I have my own principles that guide me in this path."

370d9lz.png

370d9lz.png

"Maybe that's all I wanted to be tonight. Drunk street thug." A much more solemn expression took over as her gaze fell. She wasn't going to be getting anything more to drink tonight. Which meant another sleepless night. Well, probably for the best so she could tend to the broken hand she'd given herself. Alina stuck close to Darth Arkanus Darth Arkanus if only because she didn't feel like wandering around alone. He knew where the space port was, so she'd trust that he wasn't leading her to some kind of trap.

Sides, he saw what she could do. He'd know better. Probably.

Her eyes shifted to him when he stopped, brow raised. Simply calling him a Sith had quite the effect on him then? "I'm Sith. I don't see any reason in hiding it, personally."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom