Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The million dollar run (Cole Dagos)

Thalia frowned and began to stare off into the void before engaging the hyperdrive and then an hour later something ripped there ship out of hyperspace "Pirates fuck! they tore through the hull we must act fast." She says as the ship begins to be pulled sideways she grabs a blaster

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Cole braced himself as they were ripped out of hyperspace. He seemed calm about the whole thing.

"Then they are not very good pirates." "You can't patch a hull breech in space........at least not if you want it to hold."

He slowly stood and looked at [member="Thalia Kaia"] shaking his head.

"Put that away............you will end up damaging something with that." "Blasters and Starship hulls don't mix very well." "Plus you hit the wrong pipe and we all go up."

He pulled a spare combat knife out of his boot and extending it to her.

"How's your hand to hand?"

As he made his way to the cockpit door Cole pulled his Sword form the sheath.

"All you got to do is wait until they go to reload and move fast."

Cole dashed to the airlock reversing the grip on his sword and crouching by the door. He was waiting for it to open. If he could catch the point man off guard as it opened he had a half way decent chance of producing a bottle neck. It was a gamble but unless these Pirates had combat training they were bound to try and rush the door instead of clearing it for threats.

He glanced over at [member="Thalia Kaia"] giving her a nod.

"Find some cover.......once the first guy drops his buddies are liable to panic and fire wildly."

Cole pulled his hood over his head and his mask up. Just as the door popped Cole took a breath and shot up and across the door frame his sword hand slashing across the point mans throat. As he reached the other side of the door Cole landed in a crouch and spun facing the opening. The lead man would not let out more than a gargle as blood sprayed and he dropped clutching his throat.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Cole stayed put as the blaster fire started. It took longer than he had anticipated but still went about like he thought it would. Once he thought they were out of ammo and reloading Cole quickly sheathed his sword and launched himself through the airlock. Unfortunately he was off by a single round. Cole fell forward into the darkness twisting to the right as the slug ripped through his left shoulder.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

As this happened Thalia moved very quickly to the airlock and then she launches herself at the men and takes most of them down with a single swipe of the knife before grabbing cole and moving him back across the airlock while the last few were reloading "Cole Cole talk to me."

[member="Cole Dagos"]

As Thalia tried to drag him back Cole reached out catching the edge of the door frame.

"Let go Kark you."

Cole pulled his blaster firing a three successive rounds towards the closest Pirate before trying to get to his feet.

"It went through.........don't let them regroup unless you want to lose your ship."

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Using mostly his legs Cole pushed himself to his feet. As he did he kept firing towards the Pirates using the door frame for coverage from the return fire.

"Suppressing fire Thalia." "Off set it from mine." "When I stop you fire when you stop I fire."

As he spoke Cole turkey peaked around the door frame seeing only one or two left. It seems they were not expecting this level of resistance mistaking their ship for a common freight run.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Cole shook his head grabbing the kit from her placing a hand of her shoulder.

"See to the ship Thalia." "I can patch myself up." "Not the first time I have been shot." "It comes with the territory."

Cole went about patching himself up leaning against the wall to start with. The bad part of his new way of life. If he was still on Carida an hour in the tank and he would be good as new. This time it would take a few weeks to get back to a hundred percent. Maybe with his cut he would have to invest in some better armor.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Thalia reluctantly took off across the airlock and then she cleared each passageway and pretty soon made her way to the cockpit and then shot the pilot in the head before turning in the direction of the airlock "We are clear."

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Cole nodded.

"Good take what has value and then scuttle their ship." "We stay here any longer and we risk their friends showing up." "meet you in the cockpit in 15."

Cole made his way towards the cockpit of Thalia's ship. Before he got there he stopped by the refresher to clean up some. In the time it would take her to do her thing Cole was sitting in the co-pilot's chair checking the scanners.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom