Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The million dollar run (Cole Dagos)

Cole smirked.

"I will be more than happy to help you succeed.........."

He winked at her before taking a step back grabbing his own bag in his free hand and turning to load up the ship.

"I think we are running late........should get a move on."

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

While Thalia prepped the engines Cole made a sweep of the ship getting familiar with the layout and overall doing the Soldier thing. If they did run into trouble he wanted to know every vantage point, choke point, and exploitable weakness the ship had. He really did hope it would be a milk run but he highly doubted it.

Once he was done he went to join Thalia in the cockpit.

"Ok I think I got this." "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut let's hope everything goes smoothly."

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Cole smirked at [member="Thalia Kaia"] as she engaged the autopilot to put on eyeliner.

"You are such a girl."

His tone was playful as he watched her put on her make up. Later on he would steal all of it and hide it just to screw with her.

Cole laughed.

"You act like I said it insinuating it was a bad thing."

Cole leaned back in the seat pulling the blaster from it's holster checking it. He found it soothing doing so almost like an OCD based habit. He checked the ammo, check the sights, and inspected it for damage before putting it back in it's holster.

He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Fethin right and don't you forget it." "Besides if we get into trouble you are gonna be glad I take such good care of the weapons that will get us out of that jam."

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Cole smirked.

"Tell you what..if we get boarded I will let your stunning beauty keep them from stealing our cargo and kicking us out of the airlock." "Sound good to you?"

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"No." She says turning to him "How do I look"

0a68f58a3082eaf3afb22339682ecc3d.jpg

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Cole looked at Thalia with a devious grin.

"I could think of several very delightful things my dear.................."

He turned back in his seat checking the navicomputer.

"............However we should concentrate on the task at hand." "It would not bode well if something were to happen and we get caught with our pants down........literally."

Cole smirked with a chuckle.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Cole returned the kiss before pulling back and chuckling.

"Why do I get the impression you didn't hear a word I just said?" "We have a job to do Thalia............." "Let's get it done and get paid." "Then we can play."

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Cole shook his head.

"Job first Thalia....."

Cole lightly tapped his temple.

".......a clear mind on the task keeps us both alive." "It's why I don't drink..dulls the senses." "You called me to do a job....granted you had no idea I would be the one to answer but still to do a job."

Cole's expression was soft but serious......loving but all business........his tone almost mentor like.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom