Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Metal Lords Of The Void

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Satia"],

Sure, we have some modern droid bodies you could use to begin with,

But if you'll choose a canon body or you'll want to make a custom one to upgrade it, we also have a section dedicated to WIP subs where I worked on my latest few submissions, so we could always help you out if you'll get stuck with it.

HK-36

[member="Edston Firestone"],

Well there is a place for pretty much anyone but obvious Sith in the faction, although it's centered around droids and occasional cyborgs, other organics could always tag along with them as their companions and crew

[member="Isamu Baelor"],

One day HK and Isamu should have a little conference where they divide up what titles they can use to avoid confusion

HK-36

Our first faction thread is up, a public introduction for the Metal Lords it will cover, hopefully, how the first Void Kingdom came to be because a bunch of organics crashed the party and stirred up some chaos on the planet, so the droids, realizing that their haven has been compromised, nope out into the Deep Space.

So feel free to jump with anyone, it could use as your character's introduction with the Metal Lords, whether you would be one of their allies, companions, a Lord, or enemies.

HK-36

[member="Bruce Aar"],

Cool! Now is definitely a good time to join especially if you will be making a new character for this and you're still not sure what their personality and story will be, [member="AD-Iqatar.13"] had kind of a problem like that and from what we discussed jumping into Metal Lords first thread helped her form the character, plus it cements the story of the faction on the board.

I want it to be based heavily on Chaos canon and the stories we write in the threads together rather than just regular Star Wars canon, which is why today I spent most of the day churning out little Lore threads on our faction forums with general backstory information every character in Metal Lords would have easy access to but as a writer you may not since it's based off of previous events on the board like Omega Protectorate's campaign against Bando Gora, my work on Abregado, Clockwork Rebellion, even the current war between FO and GA. I want to get them done as soon as possible so we can just jump into the faction threads and write the rest of the Lore together as a faction.

[member="Krest"],

I'm not sure if you meant tempting as in you like the faction idea or tempting as in you want to jump into the open thread to mess with HK :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom