Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Crusade | MC vs GR Invasion of Kashyyyk OOC

Looking for at least one willing participant. Preferably more. Mando is best, as it will be easier. I'd like to do a sort of sing-a-long of old mando war chants to lead troops into battle. Because if we do, 10 posts later we all get songsteel per restricted mats rules. And I will happily, happily help make you something masterwork out of it.

Mandos could one you clear something up for me
Your people are attacking trench 2 my main line, are they or are they not in the way of turkeys. As looks to me they going to get turkey drummed before they hit my line just due to fact they in front of them.

Still reading post and making notes for my post

Goran

The Original Robot Space Ninja
My apologies for a lack of posts, work is sucking up an inordinate amount of energy. Gonna try to continue what I had planned for the beach at some point in the next day or so. If you guys have already moved on, feel free to ignore, but I can't let poor Sammy down.

10096998.jpg

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

You're subject to the terms of this OOC, too. Please refrain from chiding/chastising/making fun of/etc.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Mandalorian vs Sith threads in the future you can sniff around, leave this one be.

With full apologies to [member="Mira Rekali"] (who has been very good in our short interaction), I'm officially out of this invasion. I realize I was there very briefly but essentially somebody just set off the Force equivalent of a hydrogen bomb. I know it technically didn't touch this character but I'm not playing that sort of game of escalation.

sabrina

[member="Dune Rhur"] have you talked to the player, and or [member="Ra Vizsla"] to express your concerns?
As you can ask for edits, or say no that's wrong as this is cooperative, though with some bits struggling things going on.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

Invasions can get crazy that way but I can completely understand your WTF feelings. I had a similar reaction to that post.

In the end what matters is that you enjoy your writing. Maybe we will see you in the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom