Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Lothal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor_The_Dark_World_Concept_Art_Andy_Park_15.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create an elite detachment of Drael to accompany Sethrak.

Image Credit: https://conceptartworld.com/news/thor-the-dark-world-concept-art-by-andy-park/

Role: Garrison troops for Lothal, and part of The Bryn'adul Warmachine

Permissions: N/A

Links:
Bryn'adul, Sethrak, Lothal

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: The Lothal Guard​
  • Affiliation: Bryn'adul, Sethrak
  • Classification: Elite Garrison Infantry
  • Description: They wear standard Bryn’adul armor and use standard weaponry, but often have different markings and almost all wear Lothwolf Skulls as cauldrons.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Rare
  • Unit Experience: Elite
  • Equipment: Standard Bryn'adul Weaponry
  • Combat Function: When they are stationed on Lothal they guard Bryn settlements. However in battle they are much different, implementing guerilla warfare to chip away at the opponent. Guerilla Warfare ranges from ambushes to sabotage to assassinations.
Strengths:
  • Versatile: Baedurin lead the charge, soaking up blaster fire and demolishing the first troops of the opponent to try and stop them, then Srael drones swarm the foe, overwhelming them, while Aerevalin help coordinate and reinforce their allies. Beyond this advantage, The Bryn'adul have a large variety of weapons to chop down, snipe, and blow up the enemy.

• Unorthodox: Sethrak taught his troops to fight dirty, to use tactics that are generally not used by The Bryn'adul. In combat these Drael are unpredictable and keep the foes on their toes.

Weaknesses:
  • Hard to replace: Being a garrison, they aren't a priority for supplies and reinforcements, making them hard to replace if lost in combat.

• Heretics: Sethrak was a heretic, and still displays some heretical tendencies. This has worn off on the Lothal Garrison and thus they are sometimes reluctant to follow orders from anyone but Sethrak.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
As a Warlord, Sethrak was awarded Lothal. Sethrak chose to make an elite garrison given the planet's proximity to Sith territory. Thus he took his garrison to help The Bryn in several major assaults and skirmishes, such as The Diamondback Crisis, and The Lastwall Assault. When they weren't fighting, they were training. Now, with experience in and out of combat, The Lothal Garrison is an elite force in The Bryn'adul warmachine.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Sethrak Sethrak

Before I can approve this you need to fix your image link. Currently it just downloads the image for me rather than direct me to the site you found it on. If you can get that for me I can approve this for you asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom