Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lost Missions [Event]

2nb6nfd.jpg
There's something in the works on Voss, Darkness still clings. What did the previous Order leave behind? Possible clues? Maybe secrets to something bigger and darker than we know. Soon the Order itself will have to confront the enemy in their home in an effort to win the internal war with the darkest of Hearts​

[Brief Overview]​
"The Lost Missions" will be a series of missions never completed by the previous Jedi Order stationed on Voss. These missions will lead to clues and plots that will give way to information concerning the fact that the dark side still clings to the planet, and its inhabitants.​

- There will be more information revealed over time, please check in here every now and then for updates.

"It sees."​

In the twisted regions of the Nightmare Lands there is a such place filled with corrupted monsters and ancient secrets. This extremely old structure, has been a place of corruption since time in memorial. So what has found this place hospitable? What resides deep within its complex maze of chambers? Has anything truly left? Something still clings to this world, and whatever it is, is gorging itself on the suffering of those around it.​

"I dreamt of the Dark Heart. Secrets revealed. The core is alive. Intelligent. A being of pure evil. Will without a body. Sel-Makor."​

Also a thank you goes to [member="CHANI"] for her artistic help.

Tython_ruins.png

Part 1
Mission Name: "The Unknown"
Mission Location: Jedi Temple Ruins​

The Order of the Silver Jedi has established themselves on Voss. The Jedi council has sent an archaeological team to investigate the ruins of the previous Jedi Temple in an attempt to find any lost artifacts that were preservable, but what will they find? What lost information will they stumble upon? Nothing is more frightening than a fear you cannot name.​

“A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us.”​

With the Fires of Chaos Event starting soon, I've decided to go ahead and bump up Part II so we aren't feeling spread too thin. I want everyone to be able to enjoy the upcoming events, and the ongoing ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20gmovs.jpg

Part II
Mission Name: "Ascension"
Mission Location: Silver Temple Grounds

The Council has begun the process of discovering the past, what they find has has taken them off guard. Having become lost for words and scrambling to uncover more secrets, they have become blind to the enemy in their own home. Things have been at work for a while now, and have recently decided to act on the will of something with a much greater web of influence. The unseen enemy is always the most fearsome.

"You never really know your friends from your enemies until the ice breaks..."​

I see everyone rocking, I'll get something posted later tonight in like oh 12 hours lol worked late had to stay ended up work 14 hours and a bathroom sink coming off a wall falling on me so I had a will a night at work.

For those of you entering the battle right away, keep in mind that other tasks are needed to ensure the safety of the Temple and its inhabitants. I'll list a few to help give some spice and maximize creativity:
  • Deploy scouts to secure area around Temple, gain a visual on the enemy
  • Prepare/Lead evacuation efforts, younglings can't fight quite well so they'll need to be defended
  • Guard key areas: Archives/Library, Communications center, etc.
  • Make contact with the Antarian Rangers/Sixth Battalion for military reinforcements
Just a few ideas. Running around slicing off limbs grows old :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom