Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lost and Forgotten

If nothing else had been discovered it was that the woman who sat before Adron was both entirely the type of Jedi he hated and partially the Jedi he respected. He looked to her with a searching gaze as his hand brushed against his chin. He appeared to be lost in thought for a moment before showing off a slight smirk. "I get the feeling you are going to be insufferable." His eyes quirked to punctuate his statement yet it still seemed he was enjoying the conversation with her, to some degree.

"I think your mistake is believing you are meant to understand." Adron cleared his throat a moment after a soft beeping came from his wrist. There was a small device there that caused him to narrow his eyes. "It seems I must cut this meeting short. We will speak again soon. It will take a few days to return to Confederate space so make yourself comfortable." Adron stood from his seat and clasped his arms behind his back. He made his way towards the door before pausing and looking back to Amilthi. "Oh. Please do not mess with my ship. Every inch of it is on camera so if you feel a need to be sneaky, I'll just shoot you into the nearest star."

The Exarch flashed a brief smile before making his way out of the room, leaving the woman to her own thoughts.

[member="Amilthi Camlenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom