Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The long way round and back....

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then after seem much time had past and soon after their parting Ronin found himself draw to the seek out the path far beyond. To a past, he'd all but dare not tread once before fear the dark presence that all but haunted him once before. Which now as much he'd dare not wish to admit it had all but become all too real with the meeting not long ago with the dark emissary. Something which seems unexpectantly gave him the fortitude to reconnect with his heritage from his father side. And in the process aid him to make a new connection with another which thought oddly strange at first being that she was neither a blood or clan kin but just the same. With the seem shared or mirrored experience and past between them part him reach out and made the bond none the less.

And seem since their parting it had made him all the more determined to look as well find some deeper understanding of this side of him. Such that despite the brewing war as well conflict his attention was turned elsewhere towards the new form close connection of his father people. Where he had been for the most part and only seem have returned to resupply having not given much thought of where she was as he hoped in doing so would keep her safe. Knowing the secret the two them kept between themselves. That fate seems to unknowingly inter seeded for as he busies himself load his ship that his new found company in the form of the Loth cat. That seem adopted him rather than the other way round since his brief travels. Had all but wander off on its own and was left behind by him as he was ship off to attend to brief duty for the Silvers.

And so as the loth cat wanders about that it soon seem by chance or fate came find her as it lounged about in by the hangar bay.....

Needing to go to town for some supplies, Jairdain was becoming a familiar face to the people here. They called her Jera though. It was just a name she used to stay secret from anybody that might be searching for her. This was her place to escape the galaxy, a location to get back in touch with her more native or primal side. One person pointed out that it was the darkness here, but it wasn't that for her. Irridonia was where the strong lived and the weak died.

The people here had at first thought Jairdain to be weak, but she had proved them wrong and lived on. Once her strength had been established, they started working with her. Helping if she needed it and in her turn, she helped them. Her home was out of the town though and she lived alone. Passing through town, they called out hellos as she walked past. Giving each of them a wave as she walked past them, there was a different feeling today.

It was almost as if a storm was brewing, a change in air. Nothing she could put her finger on though. She walked past the spaceport and turned to face the entrance. There was a cat there, a cat she had met before and Jairdain smiled.

Reaching out with the Force, Go get Ronin and have him follow you.​

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

2zel4k5.jpg

It was then after finishing the brief task of picking up the supplies and drop by one the nearby planet to assist one the other Silvers. Before eventually turn back to the spaceport to pick up his wayward companion who'd he passingly comes to call or nickname as Ghost. Given the fact it had the odd demeanor of wandering off on its own yet somehow find itself back in his company.A silent friend...shadows who for the most part had become a welcome companion and reminder of her. Whom as fate would have it came to him as he predicted so thought this time keep its distance at arm's length.

" Come on Ghost ....we best be off before they come calling again you know..."

Lead hin to find himself chase it down the alley and some the darken side streets. Till eventually, he finds himself just off to the outskirts of town where Ghost stop near the edge of a road leading further out of town. Barely visible and faintly worn slightly by what he assume be a lone individual track. To which gaze ahead he could help but feel the faint breeze in the air and with it the seem familiar hint of the breath. Which made him smirk as to look down onto Ghost. Now stopping to raise and lick one of his front paws before turning him and with a slight tilt of his head soldier on with him in tow. Walking further down the road he soon comes across what appears to be a humble hovel carefully hidden past the landscape. There he pauses and with faint brief whisper come from Ghost ...her words spoke truly as it was real.

Go get Ronin and have him follow you.

Knowing Ronin would get the message, Jairdain moved to return home before the cat had even started to go find him. Arriving before he did, she was ready for him when he walked onto her land.

He would see her attempt at growing plants, but they were rather unhealthy looking. However, there would be the smell of cooking food coming from her simple home. Ronin should also know he was welcome here and her door was open, waiting for him.

Jairdain wore a totally different outfit than the last time they saw each other. It now showed a clear connection she had between the light and dark. At that time, she had been sith and the dark had permeated her. Now her mind was whole and there was new sense of balance within her.

She turned when he walked in and gave him a welcome smile. Approaching him, she would offer him a lingering hug, but would pull away after a few moments.

"Come in, Ronin."

Her voice was soft in tone, but there was confidence in it that wasn't there before. Jairdain wanted to add on more to say, but kept her words to herself to see what Ronin would do or say.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then with few tentative step as he drew closer to the property that glances aside at the growing plants by the side of the property. Which although seem in need of a bit of added work was at best seem a good a start as any. Given the harsh terrain and lay of the land, it seems a welcome site see it. But then once inside the property that he eventually comes to pick up on the scent of food which no doubt by then appears not to have escape Ghost notice as well. As the loth cat then with no worry prance to walk into the humble home with him in tow thru the open door.

And eventually the welcome sight of her there whom now appear to find some semblance of balance herself. As by that time the darkness thought partly still there seem not to take much more precedence nor complete hold of her as once before. And by then he could no less sense the apparent shift in her as some semblance of balance had been struck in her when before there was none. That as she turns just as he stepped into the threshold of the home that with a welcoming smile she came to approach him. Reaching out to encompass him in her welcoming arm as he turns, did so as well in return. And that in that moment with that closeness .....he couldn't help but smile. Which was something he hadn't done for quite some time given all that he had faced since their parting. Where in as he buried himself deeper into searching the newly available archives of Alderaan that had not too long ago been available to him. That he finds more tentative clued to his father past and with it a bit more understanding or insight into the danger he was seem faced with.

"Come in, Ronin."

But then for a moment with her words soon spoke softly in tone yet brimming with confidence he'd not know of her from last. That it all seem momentary dissipate as he in turn no sooner had face her once she'd pulled back and the two stood face to face.

"Well if anything I thank you for the welcome..... I am happy to see that you are well and in a way seem to be more at peace in a way than once before. Thought there might be something I've pick up or learn thru my travels that I could offer to you...."

And with that with some the confidence as well more stable connection he now had with the breath that he began to channel some of it to him. As he then knelt to touch the earth acting as a conduit he does his best to reach out to the plants. Doing his best to aid its growth to an extent that it blossoms just enough to breathe forth a fairly more healthy appearance. Before he pulls back and stands to dust his hands together before entering her nome.Take a seat by her side as he turns to her to speak but then before he could Ghost jump up and came to strut across his lap slowly before plop himself down between them with a soft purr escape his lips. At which time as he sat there in brief silence as it seems to take a cue from the loth cat he could quite help note there seem to be something in her mind. Which at that time she appear wish to say .....

"Come in, Ronin."

Even though she had ended the hug, Jairdain had kept her hands on Ronin. Having a full and actually clear memory of their last meeting, she wondered if it was going to happen again. Deep within her there was a very primal connection with him. It was not love though, it wasn't something she could figure out easily. While her path was clear in front of her, their path together was not.

One thing Jairdain knew though was that no matter where either of them went in life, they would always have this connection. Smiling at him, she nodded and took a hold of one of his hands. Leading him into her kitchen, she motioned with her other hand at the table.

"I hope you like stew for food, Ronin. Knowing that cat, he'll approve just fine."

The cat was winding himself between her feet and purring at the attention he knew he was going to get from her. Bending down, Jairdain scratched at his ears and moved off to get bowls for them to eat out of.

"What brought you here? I don't mean my home, but Iridonia. What has happened to you since we last met?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then that all the while though as they enter that she seems have kept a hold his hand. Keep him close as perhaps draw to either the memory of their first meet or simply by the still ebbing wave of energy passing between them. For as much as could know of the breath and the bond form from it is that all life was interconnected in a way. Where in the core of it was family and the tendrils of which it reached out outside of it. Of commune between that which apparently seem been born between the two. Deep as it was at best a very primal connection of belonging and that of the purest form of love or devotion to kindred. Something which seems each had yet to fully understand nor comprehend for the moment....that come what that life or fate would bring next. That connection seems would always be there unwavering and true....

That soon with a smile and faint nod to him she then leads him further into what appeared been the kitchen and towards a table.

"I hope you like stew for food, Ronin. Knowing that cat, he'll approve just fine."

To which he then with a smile turn to her reply.

"That I do seeing my travel of late had given me little time for anything much other than ration packs. And believe me that cat...who I sort name Ghost would approve of anything so as long as it doesn't bite back."

By which time it seems glancing to the side he notes how Ghost appears to no less taken note of the food. Began as he had noted him do a few times in the past play coy and winding himself around her legs as he purred. Putting on the charm and take in the calm vibe between the two as it felt safe to beg for food...or some token of affection from her. WHich she seem complied with as she reaches down to scratch one his ears and elicits a low contented purr from Ghost. Before she moved off to take some bowls off a side cupboard and prepare the meal.

"What brought you here? I don't mean my home, but Iridonia. What has happened to you since we last met?"

She then says turn towards him slightly as she hands him one the bow of stew and he obliged to take. He then replies as the two make their way towards the table.

"Well suffice it to say seem my wandering had brought me here for since last we met. Much trouble and strife had befallen the order ..... for which I did my best at first to pitch in but eventually the call had been too great. And at the first chance, i found some time ago with an invite by the Alderaan royal. I came to find myself in a temple ..... archives, and couple other of my father's people. And from there I busy myself learning much as I could of my father heritage. Something I had been putting off for quite some time thinking pursuing my mother's heritage would be my calling that of which it seems I am uncertain at the moment.

But it seems I have made some progress though not quite as much would want to for now it seems to suffice. ....and during those travels that I heard talks of your return but of that I couldn't quite be certain of. That is till today when it seems I come to find you and the message you left for me....yet again."

After getting them bowls of stew, including the cat, Jairdain joined Ronin at the table to eat. Allowing the stew a few minutes to cool off, she listened to his answer. Looking in the direction of Ghost, she reached out again and stroked him on the back slightly as he ate.

"Nice to meet you, Ghost. Though we met before and you know it."

Turning back to Ronin, she considered his answer. Her food should be cool enough to taste and she took her bite of it as he spoke. Nodding as she had been part of some of that strife.

"Yes, I was involved in a couple of those engagements you speak of."

The first one happened soon after they had least seen each other and the second the Jedi had taken the war to the Sith and invaded one of their worlds. Giving him a smile, she chuckled a little.

"I do seem to leave messages for you, don't I? What did you learn?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

"Nice to meet you, Ghost. Though we met before and you know it."

It was then with seeming brief acknowledgement from her as she turns to speak to him which appear to seem to understand. Till his head a bit to one side as soon his name was called out before let out a faint playfull purr after which soon she turns back to Ronin that. Ghost began to contently lap up the stew from the bowl place before his feet. Giving them no mind as the two continued their conversation to which she replied back.

"Yes, I was involved in a couple of those engagements you speak of."

To which he nods in acknowledgement as he listened to her as the conversation continued on between the two. As she then give him a smile then a slight chuckle as she replied back.

"I do seem to leave messages for you, don't I? What did you learn?"

To which he then after taking few bites of the stew turn her and replied.

" Yeah seem so....and well not much at first leave me to feel frustrated that I was not getting anywhere in my search. But then during few encounters with one the new individual then the eventual access granted to one the Temple Archives within Alderaan I sort found some headway finding few other of my father people. Learning things like as Descendants of Kashi Mer Empire....they were isolationist keep to the old way ...the records they keep was far harder to access unless one was descended from them. But i try and only recently been able to make sense of few things..."

The cat's attention now on the food, Jairdain could focus on Ronin and their dinner. His answer was both enlightening and confusing. Though it seemed he had learned more about his father's side of his family.

"Descendants...does that make you royalty then?"

The dark in her perked up slightly and gave her nudge. He might be able to lead her to more power and knowledge. That craving the sith had for power filled her for a moment before she pushed it down again. However, she was still curious to his answer.

"What have you made sense of?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]​

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then with the conversation shifting to just between the two them that with complicit trust in her Ronin began to confide openly to her. Of things he found out and dare not speak with anyone of late. Things which as he spoke appear to seem to elicit some sort response from her one which both intrigued as well gave him a sense of relief. That he felt confident continue on as she in turn soon came forth reply.

"Descendants...does that make you royalty then?"

Something which got him thinking for a moment before speak out in response.

" Am not sure given his were a different time but in a way perhaps....am not certain at this point in time not yet that is. But from what little I have known thus far it would seem guardians had some special significance within in the Dynasty. As some sort of protector as much I would assume the Rangers or Temple guards would have been?Which is why it would seem there are so few of us left of which from all my travels I have but only met two other than myself so far...."

It was then at that time that with faint nudging within the fine tendrils of the force....breath or perhaps the very connection that bound them. That the ebbing wave even thought how subtle or pronounce it was. That darkness lurked within her still as it had he thought this time appear to have. All but a waning influence over her as things subside and she began to speak anew. With curiosity winning over desire which was slowly being pulled back and she spoke.

"What have you made sense of?"

At which time he replied soon after.

".... that what thought were just nightmare before was real. And those we faced before were somehow connected to my disappearance as I hear rumours as a well faint whisper or talks. That given time since I've begun and continued on with my search for the truth that they too began hunt me down. As perhaps a few others to join on their crusade or reformation.... those of which cared not what it entails other than bringing them closer to focus on the unified aspects of the breath, Both dark and light using it to bend things to their will .....rather than follow its natural ebbs and tides."

He is returned replied back partly halfway thru the stew she'd given him.

She nodded as he answered and wondered where he lay in the hierarchy of his people.

"Dynasty of what?"

He may have answered earlier in mentioned the Kashi Mer Empire, but she wasn't sure and did not fully make the connection if that's what he meant.

"I'm glad to have you at my side."

The comment could be taken in a couple of ways and Jairdain did not clarify which way she meant it. They both knew her heart belonged to Yuroic, but there was still room in it for Ronin. Maybe she loved both of them, but it was in two different ways. She didn't want to be forced to choose between them and wanted to remain in contact with both.

"How many times have they found you?"

Whoever they were certainly came across as dark and not light.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

As the two conversed further on and for a moment he'd couldn't help the thought in his head to be just simply blurted out as it had.That only when with a nod and expression on her face caught his attention that he pauses to hear her words.

"Dynasty of what?"

And with that said he was able to reign in then take back control of his thought turn towards her as he replied.

"...Dynasty of that which my father hails from. One which of that of the Kashi whom existed and thrived well before the thought of the force....sith or Jedi ever came to be. And that there is a chance or clue some their ways trickled down to some if not both force users. Or so I could only speculate for now given that my ability to translate ancient text are well not that good. And might be something I would need some help with... say someone more adept in the archives."

He then seems gave a slight chuckle and a nudge to her in seeming playful jest as one would note between family. Which in a way was slowly how he began to view her as the once fragile new bond between them began slowly form. Which in a way good for thru it and the brief moment he'd come know her since they first met.That her heart was as sort was his bound to another and taking things in any other direction was at best seem unwise. But then again with the seem shared and almost mirror past each had thru all the pain, suffering, betrayal and loss. He couldn't help but find comfort in being with her and ruin what bit peace each held on to....that she seems to understand as with her words soon spoken broken thru train of thought he had at the moment.

"How many times have they found you?"

And he turns towards her briefly before place the spoon down by the bowl replied.

"Hmm, at best I can fathom for now is that yesterday was not the first gauging on how familiar the one leading them felt. And those words he spoke to me before.....before ....before I killed them. It was like he knew....or I knew it could not have come down to it but it did.That it would be only a matter of time before I reach the precipice when fear if I could still be able ..... look the truth in the eye. "

"Dynasty of what?"

Taking his words in, Jairdain had a sudden thought.

"Remember that little device I dropped when we met in the library at the temple? It reads to me. Maybe it could help you with those texts. Think about it, the worst that happens is it doesn't work and you have to go about it the hard way."

His line came from before there were Jedi and Sith, "from when there was no dark or light. You know I feel the Force is neutral, Ronin. It is the user's intention that makes it light or dark."

His last words confused Jairdain to no end.

"You fear looking truth in the eye? That's not something I could ever do...Look at something. Not like that at least."

A small bit of humor in ​a serious conversation, but would hopefully lighten the mood slightly.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

"Remember that little device I dropped when we met in the library at the temple? It reads to me. Maybe it could help you with those texts. Think about it, the worst that happens is it doesn't work and you have to go about it the hard way."

It was then as the two conversed that she then came forth reply and seem given him a possible solution to one the issue at hand which he listens intently as he gave it much thought before replying.

" Hmm, I guess maybe it could work and you could be right .....the worst that could happen is that it not be able or miss out on a few words given the era range I may have gone into. Thought I might have borrowed it and take it between the two archives am currently work in."

Then soon when he made mention of how ancient or far back his father line had been that she spoke.

"from when there was no dark or light. You know I feel the Force is neutral, Ronin. It is the user's intention that makes it light or dark."

To which he then with a nod spoke back.

"...that it had been in the beginning it seems and from what little reference was able to decode they had made mention of Bogan or Ashla only in their latter text during what I can only assume was the era of the exiled. When much if not all reference of them ceased though small bands of them including that of my father's remain though as much the system they were said to inhabit appeared have been all but wiped out. But of what significance or meaning they may have had is still something being worked on and is up for debate where it was thru intention or something else that those. For it seems from what little I could dig up from my later journeys which at best was not sanctioned by the order nor have they have any knowledge of as I did my best keep it from them though I know shouldn't. Being that it had me go far beyond no man land, for the most part, Is that much like other ancient sites or those relegated to be nothing less than myths I have come across rumors. Of force sensitive individual or beings disappearing and being found later on. In far suspicious condition....of decay or grotesque contoured pose....expression of great pain show in their face. But then again they come so few or far between that they mostly shrug off or blamed to Sith incursion or casualties but I can't shake the feeling that some they aren't...."

By which time his tone began show bit of worry as images flash in his head along with it the final dying words of the man he faced. That he slowly began to grow silent with his words no less somewhat might be view as incoherent by her as she then seems sense this spoke.

"You fear looking truth in the eye? That's not something I could ever do...Look at something. Not like that at least."

To which seem help belay his fears and lighten the moment and he was able to pull himself back to the present as he replied back.

"I guess...though it seems to look back at it I am gonna have a deal with it and be the lookout for both of us now.."

He then smirks a bit and with that, he was able to shift gears and take a cue from her lighten the mood a bit. Pushing some the worries aside from now as he spoke. Take the moment to seem slowly being able to find a bit more clarity as to the strange bond that had formed between them as he came speak out.

"...But then again I reckon now that your sort back we could drop some this cloak and dagger meeting. Not that I mind or I hope he doesn't mind but then again I reckon that what big brother is for. Thought it gonna be a bit odd or funny seeing that I do have take few other class under yah sometime. We watch out for our own....family so to speak and that how it appeared gonna be.Seeing you stuck with me as much as it is the other way round. Or what I reckon understand or pick up on things so far ....."

"Wouldn't common sense make the words mean something if the device misses them? I mean you could guess what word goes there from what you know of the language. Only time it would really matter on wording is if it was a spell of some sort right?"

Her brows came together ​slightly as she finished speaking and Jairdain wondered what knowledge and power Ronin could share with her. Again it was the dark or sith part of her that craved this and it was still there. It would be for the rest of her life. Ronin had it as well and she felt he alone understood her the best. He also accepted that part of her and didn't condemn it. If her love wasn't already given to Yuroic, they may have been able to be a couple. As it was, that wasn't possible. Their current bond was based from when she was sith and Jairdain was no longer on that path. A new one needed to forged again.

Ronin talked about people vanishing, reappearing or being found dead in hideous manifestations.

"Do you think they were found by these people that are chasing you?"

It made sense to her. Had he already made the same connection or maybe her pointing it out would make it clear to him. What he said next brought a slight smile to her face and she held a hand out to him on the table.

"Ronin, we can watch out for each other."

Setting her spoon in her now empty bowl, Jairdain reached with it to her side and drew out a dagger. Setting it on the table, she told him where she got it and what it did.

"Maybe we can renew our bond and become brother and sister for real. You know like adopt one another. I'm just not sure how to do it."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

By then seem with time press on and the two became engrossed in the conversation with their meal all but done. That he couldn't help be lost in her gaze and as time passed the more he couldn't help feel the connection between them shift as he found in her company. A bit of peace from the shifting world he all but knew where disappointment, loss, betrayal, and pain abound. That as such it seems all but feed the darkness within which he all but tried so hard to keep at bay and hide from others. Knowing now after the latest encounter what if any the consequences of letting the darkness slip out would entail. As the holovid images of the dead, he spoke of to her play in the back his mind to which part him couldn't deny looks so oddly close to the way their assailant they no long ago faced. And how in that moment he did not feel either remorse but instead a faint sense of compulsion to see them suffer. That however much he dares fight it the taint of darkness seem to still linger so much as the deep-seated rage. That somehow had been sear deep into his very soul steam from his encounter with the darkness in the past.

To which her question soon after regarding what if any connection that could be there between the bodies and his pursuers all but left him to reply back.

"Perhaps but have the sinking feeling...more like they were sought out by them. For in the archives I found mention or quote of something interesting. They called themselves the Legions of Lettow, and they were led by, a powerful Force-using humanoid whose origins remain unknown. Which as far I could fathom from the accounts sound awfully close to someone similar to my father people. But he eventually died long ago and yet his legacy remains with those. Who seem to find inspiration or some twisted devotion to following the teaching of Bogan both between the Sith and other of that calling. For as much of their stronghold and archives have been destroyed during the end of their rebellion the dark seed of their teaching seems so deeply ingrained that the temptation for our kind had always been strong. Which is why I fear to face it alone....."

It then seemed to sense his uneasiness and sadness she then came to smile with a hand held out before him on the table which he reaches out to hold on to as he heard her words.

"Ronin, we can watch out for each other."

Which in his own way gave him some comfort knowing he was not alone this time and had her support in all this. And soon after giving her his trust as well his attention. He didn't flinch at the sight of her draw out the dagger and setting it on the table as she then began to speak. Tell him of where she'd acquired the dagger along with its properties as she ends with speaking.

"Maybe we can renew our bond and become brother and sister for real. You know like adopt one another. I'm just not sure how to do it."

To which giving her words some thought he turns to her and replied.

"...I guess that could be done though I only have read of it. Thought the translation I have gotten so far is a bit incomplete kind of have a rough understanding as to how it was performed.And if your willingly .... have to trust me...we can proceed for once started we have seen it thru."

He then pauses to hear her reply as he then reach out to hold the dagger in hand and feeling the weight of it in his hand.

Ronin went on to tell her some of what he had learned of his people. She raised an eyebrow at some of what he said and then her face grew thoughtful when he said he had fear to face it alone. Nodding at that, Jairdain still had that idea in her mind and felt secure in knowing he wouldn't be alone.

"Ronin, you won't be alone for long."

One skill Jairdain had was being able to see the future at times, this was one of them. A person or a group of people were going to come into his life and he would no longer be alone.​ What the future held for them was uncertain, but she knew this vision would happen.

Giving him a smile at his last words though, she reached out her hand to him.

"I trust you fully, Ronin."

A sad look crossed her face for a moment as she thought about their future might have been if Yuroic wasn't her love.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then given the painful memory or reality of past came linger to then fuel the doubt in his mind. Of times few and far in between as they were of individual he came to become close to. That all but suddenly fade or be lost to him for one reason or another....but then again no sooner had these thought or words cross his lips that. In turn with a raised eyebrow after seeming intently listening came speak and in her own way belay such doubt with her own words.

"Ronin, you won't be alone for long."

To which take her words to heart and thought slowly shifting to focusing on his breath as he ready steady it. As he held the dagger in hand and wait for her reply to his question. Whatever it may be, as the thought linger came her answer.

"I trust you fully, Ronin."

And with that said he nods towards her speak.

" As do I which is why.... though don't doubt you do i felt it only fair to ask. Seeing thought i have come across a brief account of the ritual of the blood oath i am not sure if or the fine detail other than. Those that enter it should enter into it willingly for once enter i am not sure it could be undone nor not see thru until the end. As it is as best can fathom a bond for life much as one with a true blood kin so ...."

He fell silent and pick the blade in one hand began to concentrate to steady his breath as he trying to begin. By establishing a connection to the force as much or close ancestors before continue on. Where in with few silent words he takes the unsheath the dagger then take to slip the blade over his then her palm. Cutting in enough let bit of the blood flow before take her hand into his and turn to her as he initiated the pack. Speak to her thru the force and connecting with her as he did so it began....

When her words passed through her lips, Jairdain knew it was her skill as a prophet that spoke. It would happen for the better and she was not able to ever see any future for herself in these visions, but felt she may help him with this person.

He took a moment, steadied his breath and held the dagger again. Speaking of entering willingly, she gave him a flat look before speaking.

"If I wasn't willing, I wouldn't have suggested it."

Reaching out through the Force to her and his connection to the past, Jairdain felt a strange bond form. Not strange so much, but far different than something she had with Yuroic or Lykos. She never had a brother or sister, but maybe this was akin to something she might have felt for one. Ronin made a slit in the palm of his hand and then hers.

After a moment or two, he reached out to hold her hand and begin the formal ritual for bonding them together.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom