Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The long way round and back....

[member="Jairdain"]

That he then guided by the whispering words of the ancestors tighten his hold her hand. It was then as the two clasp hand that he tightens his hold and their combined blood mingles to moisten the palm of the hands. After which he then place the blood dagger between them and slightly lean forward resting his forehead on her. And the words soon echo thru the force as he spoke to her......

"Out of the dark, you come into the light. From the light, you will return to the dark. Are you prepared to shed the path of solitude for that of brethren?"

And at that moment as the two shared a breath that then triggered a fairly new connection thru the force. One that with the intermingling tendrils of what the ancient called Ashlan and Bogan reaching out between them. Joining as it did to form invisible threads woven as they did into a fine tapestry. That join the two into a mutual bond that which of kinship ..... that which was in the past the very essence and foundation the ancient held sacred. And soon accepting her response to his words. That the pact was seal by the breath that reaches out to then heal the wounded cut on their hands. Leaving but a crimson line where it once was.

" Having proven worthy by gain the blessing of the breath. Today till the last breath past between us, commit we shall be to each other to uphold the pillars of the blood oath. As I am yours and you are my breathren.....never alone.....forever as one.....thought distance near or far.....family we shall be and see us thru.This is my family....this is my oath...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom