Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Living Force

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Spasa Spasa

Pretty presumptuous of Spasa to say that Jax was projecting his ideologies onto her. In some ways she was correct, but Jax was aware of how Spasa was an independent firecracker. "No Spasa," Jax chuckled. "All I'm doing from here on out is to provide you the tools to defend yourself against the dark forces preying on her soul."

He shrugged. "It's really up to you on what you take from my teachings." He said. "You gotta make up your damn mind, use what I've taught or don't but from I've observed when I was probing your mind."

Jax stopped looking at Spasa. "Is that whoever is trying to communicate with you, is using your Magick is gain strength. "I've managed to place mental wards around you to keep it away but it won't be enough."

The Jedi Master then continued walking. "All I'm offering you Spasa," Jax said. "Is an alternative, there is nothing wrong with having the ability to use both after all. The Force is can adapt to anything even your magick. Many Jedi despise Magick that much is true but I believe eventually the Force will adapt to anything that's unusual."

Jax sighed. "The Force creates life, the Force is life." he said. "But like life, it evolves as it adapts to certain environments. We grow and evolve as well whether its physically or mentally."

A smirk formed on Jax's face. "Take @Jairdain," Jax said. "She may not have a need for a Lightsaber, but she has had an unfortunate habit of getting kidnapped. It was to the point where I began to train in the ways of basic Lightsaber combat. Jair may be a master of the Force but take that ability from her and she is vulnerable. Versatility is the key and who knows? You might not need to use the Force but it's better to be a warrior tending to a garden than a gardener heading into battle."

He turned to Spasa once more. "I like that you're unique," Jax said. "I'm not trying to take that away from you, but I want you to learn more abilities so you can be better prepared."

Tag: Jax Thio Jax Thio

KTDAs3h.jpg
Jax explained alot as he always would. Spasa did not feel bad if she had offended him…if she had at all. She knew that a meeting of the minds took an exchange of conversation, and where Spasa is concerned, loads of conversation were needed to see his point of view. Without the Ashla bearing any weight on Jax's beliefs, Spasa could not wrap her head around a Living Force making magick happen everywhere, or its relationship to life itself. She does understand the concept of Gods and Goddesses, and just recently a Supreme Being.

She could not see eye to eye with his way of looking at power. Magickal ways just merit a very different understanding, a more concrete physical aspect which people learn to harness and execute their will. The teachings of the Ashlan Crusade seemed to fit into her method of initiating forces into motion, even if it wasn't how that jedi cult meant her to understand it. Their belief in a goddess as the source of the Light of the Force just fit with the beliefs by which this witch was raised.

Who or what had its clutches in her…Pom never did anything small, Spasa knew this, because the last thing she remembered before being here with Jax is her soul being torn in two. Pom and Spasa resulted in becoming polar opposite twins. Pom immediately trapped Spasa in the Nether for many years, resulting in Spasa being far younger once released.

"I do understand the mental wards, and I do very much appreciate them."

Spasa smiled when Jax explained how his Force could be a combined component for her magick. "I think most people forget that an excommunicated jedi travelled to Dathomir and taught my people the baseline for what would become their future skillset. It's just, I don't see it as an all encompassing energy. I see it as a power we leech out of a particular combination of organic material, and once combined, it is worth forming. Having a problem with the foundation of your views, does not help in comprehending everything built upon that."

Jax mentioned the usefulness of a Lightsaber. "Your people don't Apparate; do they?" she asked.

He said, Versatility is the key and who knows? You might not need to use the Force but it's better to be a warrior tending to a garden than a gardener heading into battle.

"Makes sense," she replied. "Very well then." She accepted his offer to learn something new. Everyone knows that Nightsisters don't look as deadly as they truly are.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Spasa Spasa

Jax shrugged as they walked through the forest, the witches of Dathmomir did have views that aligned with the Sith than the Jedi. Despite the constant betrayals, the Witches still stuck by the Sith for generations. "If there's one thing that the Jedi and the Witches have in common," Jax said. "Is that the Force is a source of power. But how one views power depends on the person. To me the Force is balance between light and dark, to make sure that nature runs its course. The Sith seeks to manipulate power to gather power for themselves, while the Jedi tends to be more selfless."

He paused. "Well....." Jax said thinking of all of the Jedi who had turned to the Dark Side. "Most of us Spasa.... But one thing you need to know about the light is that it is good at warding off dark side spirits. This planet we're on is a Force nexus specifically one that is aligned with the light. We're heading to a great tree that can cleanse the dark side tendrils that are clamping your soul."

Jax turned to Spasa. "You will be facing premonitions of old friends or enemies," he warned. "Do not dwell on them and focus on yourself allow the Force to cleanse your spirit and you will be protected."

Or at least that's what Jax hoped it will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom