Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Lesan Saga

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

Lesan-Saga-1.png

blue-div.png

saga-ad-1.png

lackies.png

If you're interested you can DM me here on the site, or hit me up on discord. Dizzy#8917

Last edited:

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Hey I like the idea of Garlan being one of the Lackies he also comes with a disposable army, and a Planet (Which is on the map)

EDIT: Plus as a bonus for me if I "suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Force User Character written by another writer" I can make Cortosis items in the factory. So please consider me :)

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Hey I like the idea of Garlan being one of the Lackies he also comes with a disposable army, and a Planet (Which is on the map)

EDIT: Plus as a bonus for me if I "suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Force User Character written by another writer" I can make Cortosis items in the factory. So please consider me :)

I can see where maybe I wasn’t clear. By lackies I was meaning characters that don’t mind facing Judah and getting beat as I am working on getting his story re-established.

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
I can see where maybe I wasn’t clear. By lackies I was meaning characters that don’t mind facing Judah and getting beat as I am working on getting his story re-established.
Judah I totally understood you! I'm totally okay with Garlen getting beat. I was just adding the stuff about a disposable army and a planet so, if you pleased, you could give your rival an army as well as a base of operations, if you think it would fit your character's narrative of course. Plus a devestating loss to a force user (like your character) gives me access to Cortosis, so I'm good with getting beat pretty badly lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom