Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied The Legions of Bloodred Legacy | Project Dais

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a force to be reckoned with
  • Image Credit: Click
  • Role: The Legions of Bloodred Legacy will serves as the primary ground force for Project: Dais
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Sith Trooper
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: The Legions of Bloodred Legacy
  • Affiliation: The Sith Empire; Project: Dais
  • Classification: Invasion & Defensive Army
  • Equipment:
  • Description: The Legions of Bloodred Legacy is a very large army stationed on Korriban and trained by the Sith Lord Darth Xer specifically to combat the Jedi and their armies. The various Legions are organized into 5,000 Soilders each and every legion contains 5 Battalion's. Each Legion is commanded by a Marshal Commander which in turn report to Xer.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Unit Size: Extreme
  • Unit Availability: Rare
  • Unit Experience: Trained
  • Combat Function: There are various Battalions within the various Legions with the Bloodred Legions. Each has a specific fiction allowing for a single Legion to combat all types of possible threat's
Strengths:
  • Tactical Prowess
  • Strategical Geniuses
  • Strength in Numbers
Weaknesses:
  • Fanaticly Loyal
  • Machine Like
  • Advanced Growth Serum
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The Legions of Bloodred Legacy is a massive army designed to effective and efficiently defeat the armies of the Jedi. Founded in 858 BBY by Vice Admiral Tykar Valkorion under his Sith Moniker Darth Xer, the Legions of Legacy were in visioned to be the avenging angel of the Sith Empire.

In order to accomplish this, Darth Xer conscripted hundreds of thousands of human orphans spread across Sith space. Each child was then brought to Korriban where they were separated for months reccving gene therapy, enhanced growth hormones, and biochemical enhancements

This resulted in accelerated growth, stronger and faster reflexes, enhanced minds and stronger bodies. Each one of them were treated for months, turning them all into super soilders, slowly taking away their individuality until there was none left to take.

After this, Xer organized the soilders into Legions of Five Thousand where they received Crimson Armor and a ST-W48 Blaster Pistol and were indoctrinated into the arts of war and the tactics of the Jedi, encouraged to find new and bold strategies to defeat them.

In the end, Darth Xer had created the most destructive army in the history of the Sith Empire, and now he stands ready to brief his "superior's" on what he calls Project: Dais...

Last edited:
Darth Zveris Darth Zveris Hey hey! :) Good submission you've got here, I see a lot of potential for greatness. We just need to iron and tighten it up a wee bit:
  • In Out of Character Information, in Image Credit, you've linked directly to the image. The Image Credit needs to link to the page in which the image can be found. You can find more information in our Image Source and Credit Help page. If yo need help after reading that, please don't hesitate to tag me here for further assistance.
  • In General Information, in Affiliation, please link to the Sith Empire faction page. If a thread exists for Project: Dais, please link to that as well.
  • In Combat Information, in Unit Size, you must choose between Small, Medium, and Large.
  • In Combat Information, in Combat Function, I strongly recommend you give at least a few examples of the battalions and what they actually do. You can also write that they are generalists, in which case I would recommend writing that in the Weaknesses too.
  • For both Strengths and Weaknesses, I ask that you elaborate a little. How are these guys strategical Geniuses? Why is them being fanatically loyal considered a weakness? What's that Advanced Serum you've mentioned? The lists are very unclear, and adding exploitation would help solve that up. I realize you've explained some of this in the Historical Information section, but it would be good to add it here as well.
Please tag me back once you've made the edits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom